Why do I need so badly to put it in somebody?

JPB

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2005 09:06 pm
six months is a pretty long time. I'm not so sure they do go that long without thinking of screwing all the time.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2005 09:10 pm
Actually, I think six months might be a world record. Should we enter Kicky into the Guiness Book of World Records?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2005 09:16 pm
Do I get anything for that?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2005 09:16 pm
Like a prize or something?
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2005 09:20 pm
You might get a blow up doll.
0 Replies

George

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2005 09:35 pm
This buddy wouldn't be "Rhoda", would she?
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2005 09:45 pm
I don't get it. You don't want to face the repercusions of seeing her again. You live in the largest city this side of the planet with willing and able women on many a street corner and you find yourself in a dilema. What am I missing?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2005 11:14 pm
Hey, I just had a thought. There's a full moon today - maybe the urge will pass....?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2005 11:25 pm
You're missing the part where I'm not some superstar hook-up artist--sure, on A2K, I'm Kickycan, ultra-cool New York smoking cowboy--but in real life I'm just another middle-aged boring guy who swears a lot.

And besides, you are only half-right. There are women on many a street corner, but it's that "willing and able" part that I think is a little pie-in-the-sky. You can't just walk outside and pick women up off the street like you're picking oranges off a tree. Or if you can, then you are probably Brad Pitt or Micheal Douglas or someone like that, and in that case, I say thank you for the vicarious sex life that you've provided me for lo these many years. Jennifer Aniston, Catherine Zeta Jones...thank you, and thank you again.

Actually, six months is really not even that long a dry spell, either, I don't think. I've gone waaaay longer than 6 months before...hasn't almost everybody who isn't married and older than thirty?

Hmmm...It's just that for some reason, I'm really freaking horny right now, but I don't really want to put out the effort it would take to go out and meet somebody new, get to know them, and start to listen to the actual sentences that they are babbling at me. And I'm just not a get-a-hooker kind of a guy...I wish I was, but I'm not. So I just have to keep the bait out there and jump on whatever nibbles I get.

But this girl is soooo annoying to me. I mean, it is completely and exclusively sex that I want with her. I want to have as little other contact and communication as possible. I just want to have monkey sex with her for about six hours or so one wild friday or saturday night, and not have her be there when I wake up. If I could figure a way to make that happen, then I think I could call her.
0 Replies

Adrian

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2005 11:30 pm
Call her and ask her...

I was wondering if you'd like to have six hours of monkey sex this friday evening and then go home. It's just that I have a lot to do on saturday and need to get an early start.

What can it hurt?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2005 11:32 pm
Adrian wrote:
Call her and ask her...

I was wondering if you'd like to have six hours of monkey sex this friday evening and then go home. It's just that I have a lot to do on saturday and need to get an early start.

What can it hurt?

That is brilliant in it's simplicity. Hmmm...
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2005 11:32 pm
Did you ever think...maybe all she wants is just to have sex with you.
0 Replies

surfdude

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2005 11:39 pm
Kicky this is simple. F-buddies are just that **** BUDDIES! So I say **** her! Yeah! Go- On Get it brother. and heres how. go on down to the unmentionables store bit yer self a dirty magazine. Ok, Clarification... a shiny new magazine well hunted for a picture that looks just like her... read her email, look at that nasty little thing in your new reading material, rub one out...ok one more then give her a call. if you still want to see. 1. you ar ethe man. 2. you are maore of a man than I am!
0 Replies

surfdude

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2005 11:45 pm
Quote:
But this girl is soooo annoying to me. I mean, it is completely and exclusively sex that I want with her. I want to have as little other contact and communication as possible. I just want to have monkey sex with her for about six hours or so one wild friday or saturday night, and not have her be there when I wake up. If I could figure a way to make that happen, then I think I could call her.

P.S. has she ever called you Kicky-Bing, hehehehheh?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2005 11:45 pm
Shocked Surfdude, you have the avatar that I had for the first six months or so that I was on A2K. And the truly strange part is that what you just said is actually a lot like something I would say. It's like looking in a mirror!

I know she does, colorbook. But she always has to...talk to me after the sex, and tell me about her life, and it's just excrutiating fluff and drama with no point...oh, and then she always wants to stay overnight and get that morning boink in before she leaves and then talk on and on some more...

I tell ya the best part of this relationship was the time when she had gotten back with her ex-boyfriend, but was cheating on him with me. She would just come over for sex and then leave, just because she didn't want to get caught. It was awesome!

Maybe I should e-mail her back and ask if she has a boyfriend first. Or maybe I'll do that magazine thing that surfdude suggested.
0 Replies

surfdude

Reply Thu 24 Feb, 2005 11:57 pm
Quote:
I tell ya the best part of this relationship was the time when she had gotten back with her ex-boyfriend, but was cheating on him with me. She would just come over for sex and then leave, just because she didn't want to get caught. It was awesome!

You bet it is! I had one of these from age 13 thru 24. Tiffany. Hmmm, Tiffany. Huwa! Of course these days I keep the caller ID on 24-7. Scary how things get messy over time! These days one answer of the phone and I would have to spend days, drink beers and take many valiums listening to how I was the only one and blatitiy bla bla bla. End result....sock upside my head from my wife and a good hangover from the beers.

Best rule of thumb. If your arthritis dont hurt too bad abd it doesnt take a little blue pill....RUB ONE OUT, roll in your tobacco, then make the call with a smile and a nice red wine in hand.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2005 02:37 am
I use to have a sex buddy, but he was kind of a pain in the ass too.

6 months is chump change for me Kicky. It's was 7 years for me on Feb 15th.

I really ned to get a life!
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2005 07:08 am
Kicky-you selfish lout. Cant you help our Montana out ? Always thinkin of yourself. Cmon , be a knight.
Its just a short drive from NY to the ARCTIC, . Why you guys could have a queekie and then annoy the hell out of each other and , then a couple of longies, and then go hunt maple syrup. Does that sound like a weekend or what?.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2005 07:34 am
Your problem, Kicky my friend, is that you are a not a good listener, your are a solver. You are probably trying to talk when she is talking.

Don't.

You'll say something that sounds like a solution to some problem she has and that's where the trouble starts because then you're involved.

Meet her for a drink. Don't speak. Just listen. Don't say anything except "Yes" to the waitress when she asks if you want a second round.

Do not speak. Nod your head or shake your head appropriately. Soon you will off to your pink-sheeted boudoir for the oft-mentioned bonobo ah-ooo-gah horizontal shagalagalingling.

Same thing after. Nod. Blink your eyes. If absolutely necessary murmur "h,,mm". Then fkuc her again but harder.

Rest. Listen to some more of her ramblings. Get out of bed and, while slipping on your pants, offer to take her home in a cab.

Make a date to meet for drinks every Friday.

Joe(keep your big yap shut)Nation
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2005 08:33 am
Good advice Joe.

I wasn't going to respond to this at first but, honestly kicky. I don't understand why you haven't hooked up with anyone in six months. Are you grotesque? Are you only attracted to and shot down by women who are completely out of your league? You say it's not easy and granted, it may not be but it doesn't sound like you're trying very hard. I know lots of women who give it up to men they barely know as long as he's gainfully employed. He doesn't have to be a raving beauty or drive the big fine car or dress like a runway model. He just has to have a J.O.B.

Six months kicky? That's a long time for a guy with no strings attached. You're not getting any cause you're not trying to. I'd guess that it's because you don't want to get involved but didn't you say some time ago that you were looking, ready to settle down?
0 Replies