Why do I need so badly to put it in somebody?

the prince

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 03:50 am
material girl wrote:
Hehe,its only a problem coz I have no man to take it out on!!

Me too !!
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 03:53 am
LIFE REEEALY SUCKS AT TIMES!!
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 04:00 am
material girl wrote:
LIFE REEEALY SUCKS AT TIMES!!

Yeah, too bad nobody else does Twisted Evil
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 04:06 am
hehehhehehehehehahahahahahahahahahahehehehehehahahahahahahhehhehehhehohohohohohohohohohhoho!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 03:42 pm
littlek wrote:
I think kicky's observation (he made elsewhere or at anopther time here) about my vibe was interesting. It's got me thinking. I go into this flurry of analysis, periodically, about why I'm single. And I have a coupla email pals who help me (eye roll) - (grin) think things over. So, the vibe thing was more fodder for the chat mill.

Let's see if I can give you more fodder.

My comment came partially from what you've said in other threads, and partially because you've said that you've been single for a very long time. But I have to admit, it probably also partially came from my own thoughts about my situation.

I think that there are payoffs in being single that you, like me, don't necessarily think about, and although we may say outwardly that we want a boyfriend/girlfriend, that just might be us fooling ourselves. Obviously we've both been single for a long time. There must be something about it we like.

But I'm always questioning my motivations for just about everything, so that might just be me.

My other theory, simple as it may be, is that we're just set in our ways, and new loves are just too much of a disruption of the way of life that we have now grown accustomed to. We think we're trying to find love, but really we sabotage every chance we have because it is uncomfortable to change. And the longer you go along in a certain lifestyle, the harder it is to change it, and the more painful it is when something comes along and disturbs the rhythm of the life we have created for ourselves.

Any of that make any sense to you?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 03:52 pm
Mucho. If I was living the life of a bachelor and some girlfriend decided she was moving in and converting me to a vegan teetotaller, she better be prepared to get swung around by the short hairs.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 05:54 pm
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 06:25 pm
I'm not sure we want kicky to be encouraged to expose himself Shocked
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 06:48 pm
I think it's all of what kicky and what eoe said wrapped up in one package - I see all three of those factors forming a bit of a vicious circle.

I definitely feel vulnerable with the idea of opening up, exposing warts and all, to another person - and I think that dread waxes and wans in my life. I also definitely feel comfy and secure being solitary. But, I still want to share my life with a man.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 03:10 am
I was never happier than when I was with a boyfriend for 3 years.But guys since havnt had the same impact,nice but not the same.
Im so set in my single ways I do find it weird to think I may get a boyfriend one day.Although it will be nice to not have to entertain myself day in day out.

Littlek-I hate waxing to,hehe.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 10:59 am
<grin>
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 11:01 am
hehe, I couldnt help that one.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 09:29 am
My nephew reminded me of kickycan this morning - he was walking around with screw driver looking for something to screw. I had to stop him from screwing the dog's butt. I figure I wouldn't have to stop kicky from screwing the dog's butt - but you never know.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 09:50 am
I laid my hands on a screwdriver last week and tried to find things to screw too.I cant believe sex is related to woodwork items.
Or,I needed to screw something so I looked long and hard for wood.hehe.
0 Replies

George

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 12:41 pm
When the only tool you have is a screwdriver,
every problem starts to look like a screw.
0 Replies

Eryemil

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 01:55 pm
Oh Great Goddess the images!!! Shocked
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 02:59 pm
George wrote:
When the only tool you have is a screwdriver,
every problem starts to look like a screw.

Another profound thought from George. <nodding>
0 Replies

Zane

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 03:00 pm
Must be a white thing.. I don't get it.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 03:10 pm
Maybe a different perspective? Say there's 15 black guys and a white chick. Then everyone wants to bang the white chick.
0 Replies

George

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 05:44 pm
I was just taking off an adage which uses hammer and
nail for screwdriver and screw.

The idea is that we tend to propose our "pet" solutions to
problems even when those solutions are inappropriate.
0 Replies