Ladies: Sexually, which would you least want to do without?

Eryemil

Reply Sat 26 Feb, 2005 02:55 am
This is fascinating....

Guys, considering my age is it wise to be here? I don't want the police knocking at my door asking for the little pervert that lives on this property!
Very Happy

On a serious note, I'd say that most girls, that I know, prefer the penis, just because they don't know much else.
Many guys are reluctant to do much beside stick it in and hope it does its job.
(You have to tame them after marriage) Of course there are also sex fiends like you girls who think that the only thing better than a penis is a bigger penis. I don't blame ya one bit though. Razz

I have to say I'm surprised, I've always heard that women prefer oral stimulation, but everyone here seems to prefer plain old ****.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Sat 26 Feb, 2005 04:01 am
Eryemil - What does marriage have to do with it?
0 Replies

Eryemil

Reply Sat 26 Feb, 2005 04:54 am
That was just me being silly Green Witch. I was implying that usually women have to show men what feels good.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Sat 26 Feb, 2005 10:13 am
If I waited for marriage I would be a rather cranky witch by now.

By way, Eryemil - I think you should be careful about broadcasting the fact that you are a "young virgin" on the internet. While most people are decent, but this forum has over 33,000 members from various countries. Some predator would view you as a very tasty morsel.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Sat 26 Feb, 2005 01:22 pm
Yes. There are a lot of sick perverts out there.

Now where did I put my handcuffs and my Tony Danza mask?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 26 Feb, 2005 02:20 pm
I'm not a sick pervert.

Was anyone else rooting for Frankie to violate Maggie in "Million Dollar Baby?" You know the part I'm talking about!!

LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!
LOLOLOLOL!!!
ROTFLMAO!!!
PUNCHMYSELFINTHENUTS!!!!
LOL!!!!
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Sat 26 Feb, 2005 03:02 pm
I didn't feel it would have been polite to name names.
0 Replies

Eryemil

Reply Sat 26 Feb, 2005 09:39 pm
Oh come on Green Witch... I deal with these kind of people everyday in chatrooms. Most of the time I can spin circles around them.

At the risk of sounding arrogant, I'm a very good judge of character. Most of the time you can see their intentions right away, and when not it is pretty obvious after a few words.

You are right though, they are very common, but that is no reason to live my life in fear. If some one manages to trace me and shows up and my door I'll give him a pat in the back for persistency and introduce him to one of my freaky friends, I'm sure he'd feel right at home.

http://2ni2.com/emoticon/special/gifs_demonios.gif
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2005 10:15 am
Anyone can be con'ed Eryemil. No one is exempt from a good con-artist, if they want you they get you. I worked for years in sales (the legal kind), but a couple of people in my corporation had a history of doing scams. I was amazed at how good these guys were - they made some very smart people look like suckers.

A good example is my niece - scholarship to Yale Business School. Corresponded for 6 months with some guy she meet on line, exchanged photos. He said was in grad school in CA. I saw some of his emails, they looked legit. We checked his name at the school he mentioned, came up as a student. One day she gets an email from LA police dept., (got her email from his computer) he's been arrested for identlty theft (the grad student story) and is accussed of raping a 15 year old girl he met on line. Story goes on, but point made.

I don't think anyone should live their life in fear, but never assume you are the smartest one in the room or that you will always be the one in control. Twenty years from now you will know exactly what I am talking about. Peace.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2005 11:36 am
Uhhh, unless Eryemil is interested in meeting MEN in real life, I don't think he has much to worry about. There's not exactly many women stalking boys on chat rooms.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2005 11:42 am
Slappy - really? There's been a few naughty teachers in the news who seduced their young male students. Why wouldn't women who have tendencies that way use chat rooms?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2005 11:56 am
Yes, but you know those "molested" boys are sitting around getting high fives from their friends, while the teachers are in jail.

Not saying it's RIGHT, but it's different.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2005 12:13 pm
mmmmmmaybe a little.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2005 02:48 pm
Well, I'm offically off my soap box now. But I do have a 38 year old transvestite buddy that says he is having the best time of his life in chat rooms where he pretends he is a 16 year old girl. He sometimes sends me copies of letters from guys begging him to meet with him (I don't think it's easy to locate someone from an email address) in person. Some of them are really pathetic promising to take him on shopping trips to Saks or Bendels if s/he will just have lunch with them. There's no doubt they think he's as a young female. So guys, if you happen to meet a SusieJ. in a chatroom - be warned.
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2005 03:14 pm
A wonderful website:

http://www.perverted-justice.com/
0 Replies

Eryemil

Reply Sun 27 Feb, 2005 09:39 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Uhhh, unless Eryemil is interested in meeting MEN in real life, I don't think he has much to worry about. There's not exactly many women stalking boys on chat rooms.

You're right, I'm not. The world can f*ck itself, as long as it doesn't f*ck with me.
http://imagehost.biz/ims/pictes/209130.gif
0 Replies