Ladies: Sexually, which would you least want to do without?

kickycan

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2005 05:55 pm
Re: MATURE
Debra_Law wrote:
kickycan wrote:
Debra_Law wrote:
Most men, despite their bragging, simply don't know how to use their tongues.

Got any tips you'd like to share, in the interest of helping us out?

Well, now we're getting into an area that makes me blush.

I don't like the tongue. It's that simple. It doesn't give me what I want. I told you what I want. You don't believe me? ROFL

No, of course I believe you. And I see exactly what you ladies are saying now. I just believe that there is always room for improvement, so I thought I'd ask. One never knows what pearls of wisdom one might find.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2005 06:08 pm
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2005 06:27 pm
Embarrassed
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2005 06:32 pm
[edit]

My man is going to kick my butt for sharing way too much on the internet! LOL I have to stay out of these sex threads.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2005 06:54 pm
kickycan wrote:
Hmmmm...it's interesting how attached you all are to the penis, even though, as ehBeth has made clear, the mouth, the hands, etc...these are the real workhorses in the bedroom.

HA!! I knew the penis would win out!! Twisted Evil

Agrees with all of Deb's pearls of wisdom. Especially the part about speeding up being a NO NO during climax. A man that tries that with me is gonna get my muscles clamped down so hard on him that I will literally pop him right out of me before he has a chance of stopping me. hehehe
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2005 06:59 pm
[edit] sharing too much . . . Embarrassed
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Tue 15 Feb, 2005 10:05 pm
This penis issue, 'cause I bet we all agree on this becoming a penis issue, proves not only that the nature is wise but also that the neurotic obsession with the so called 2nd head is way legitimate. I just love the girls who ask for it so badly... They are the best. You are the best girls!
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Tue 15 Feb, 2005 10:26 pm
Hi Rod, haven't heard from you in a while!

For a while on this thread I thought I was just too Hetero for words, thus my endless fascination with male fun parts. I'm happy to see so many women agree with me!

So Kicky has learned something, I hope.....
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 15 Feb, 2005 10:28 pm
He's learned that there are traditionalists and non-traditionalists, at the very least.
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Tue 15 Feb, 2005 10:44 pm
I'm so Traditional, it's embarrassing.
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Tue 15 Feb, 2005 11:02 pm
paulaj wrote:
I re-invented something that enhances bj's and cures common complaints women have, in regards to giving a lengthly bj.

I would share my secret weapon, but I'm way to selfish for that.

I think your secret weapon has something to do with lots, lots of floding saliva during your performance. By the way, if that's it I must compliment you paulaj, that's an excellent technique and our boys really appreciate it
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 15 Feb, 2005 11:04 pm
saliva doesn't help an achy jaw.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2005 07:46 am
Without the formal poll: Can we have a male opinion as to what gives you the most pleasure from a woman's body?:

>Mouth/Tongue
>Hands
>Breasts
>Vagina

???
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2005 12:52 pm
Vagina, Vagina, Vagina!!!

Vagina is in a league of it's own as far as I'm concerned. In order, I think it would probably break down like this...

1. Vagina
2. Mouth/Tongue
3. Hands
4. Breasts

Although there are so many things to love about breasts, they don't actually "do" much. Sure, they look great, and when you have a pair of them hanging in your face, all is right with the world...but the mouth, tongue, and hands are just more versatile. Getting a BJ is one of life's greatest pleasures, which is why I picked mouth/tongue as my second choice.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2005 08:36 pm
Well, there ya go Green Witch. I'd guess that vagina vs mouth/tomgue would be a toss-up in the greater male population. Most guys I know looooove head.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 16 Feb, 2005 10:21 pm
Hate to say it, but after all the fabulous foreplay, everything, all the nice sidetrips around the body--there had better be a penis to close the deal.

<laughing> I remember one time--my husband never let me forget it--when I was younger, I was rather sexually...intense. Once (thank God it was just once), my drunken husband's penis deflated after foreplay, but before closing the deal.

I beat him with my fists and screamed. My body was a pulsing, electrified nerve ending, which required a penis. REQUIRED.

Um, I'd keep the penis. I can feel myself if the need arises--but there is no replacement for the big, hard one.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Fri 18 Feb, 2005 03:09 pm
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 18 Feb, 2005 05:50 pm
Paulaj - does it have anything to do with chocolate syrup?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 18 Feb, 2005 05:57 pm
Honey is good.

For Colonel Lingus, too.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 18 Feb, 2005 06:41 pm
Paula, does it have something to do with shutting the lights off, putting some peanut butter on his wang, and letting the cat into the room?

As far as women, I wouldn't date one without a vagina, or a mouth. That would just be weird. But I guess vagina would have to be the last thing to go.
0 Replies