Ladies: Sexually, which would you least want to do without?

kickycan

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2005 06:27 pm
Hmmmm...it's interesting how attached you all are to the penis, even though, as ehBeth has made clear, the mouth, the hands, etc...these are the real workhorses in the bedroom.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2005 06:28 pm
littlek wrote:
I still can decide on the vote. While I generally don't get off via mouth and tongue, I have and it's been amazing.

It is amazing.....but I think a man with no tongue can find ways to still make it amazing using his mouth. And you STILL have the penis. Cool
0 Replies

husker

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2005 06:28 pm
agree Kicky
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2005 06:29 pm
and the voters, kicky - the voters are with us.

Now, I'd of course prefer the fella keep his penis, but if I only get to keep one 'item' ... flick flick flicker is my choice
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2005 06:31 pm
So you're saying that a man with no tongue can't find ways to please a woman with his mouth?

Disagrees.

Still votes for the hands.....and penis. Cause I KNOW the mouth has many tricks besides the tongue.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2005 06:32 pm
Heehee, ehBeth, you have such a way with words.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2005 06:34 pm
kickycan wrote:
All you guys out there, take note! Pay attention here! These are pearls ...pearls!!!

these , pearls,
did they suddenly appear on your computer screen? Possibly on your keyboard and in you rhand?

;-)
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2005 06:35 pm
Brooke - I'm looking at an 'item' as it's set up for the vote. Mouth and tongue - 1 item.

(this is like trying to pick pizza toppings - btw I'll have roasted garlic, sundried tomato, tomato, extra cheese - but not double cheese, spinach, and hmmmmm smoked bacon)
0 Replies

husker

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2005 06:35 pm
sitting here doing exercises thinking that the tongue is necessary for maximum pleasures - lips tire and do not have the staying power of it's partner bodyparts
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2005 06:36 pm
the pearls

mcG is wearin' one on his avatar. weird to see a guy who looks like a bombing suspect IRL having manicured nails in his avatar
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2005 06:37 pm
Yes, ehbeth, that is what I meant. The mouth and tongue were really one item in my original thoughts on this subject.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2005 06:37 pm
I'm with Beth, the flicker is essential.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2005 06:38 pm
Re: Ladies: Sexually, which would you least want to do witho
kickycan wrote:
Okay, ladies, here's the situation. You're boyfriend/lover/husband has been in an accident. The doctor tells you one of the following:

1. The doctor tells you that he has lost the use of his hands and fingers.

2. The doctor tells you that he has lost the use of his tongue.

3. The doctor tells you that he has lost the use of his penis.

Thinking exclusively about how it would affect your future sexual pleasure, which of the above statements would you least want to hear from the doctor?

I wonder if the answer is really as obvious as it might seem.

I'm voting by Kicky's initial question. And he just said the tongue.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2005 06:38 pm
if the lips tire, then just slide your whole mouth back and forth, or up and down....
Neck muscles have a good stamina all thier own
0 Replies

husker

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2005 06:40 pm
tongue is the strongest muscle in the body
0 Replies

husker

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2005 06:41 pm
here's a little lite reading from BnN link
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Sun 13 Feb, 2005 11:10 am
Thought about this a bit more, and I voted for the male genitalia because they're a source of endless fascination for me. I will never tire of playing with them!

After all, women have hands and tongues & all that, but lack the ridiculous & wonderful changing floppy & hard things.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sun 13 Feb, 2005 11:17 am
BorisKitten wrote:

After all, women have hands and tongues & all that, but lack the ridiculous & wonderful changing floppy & hard things.

Laughing You have a definite way with words, Boris! Gotta love ya!! Laughing

I know I will never change my vote. As sweet and sensual as the tongue is and as good as the orgasm is.....I still have the BEST and LONGEST orgasms with the penis. Maybe I'm not right.....but that's how it is for me.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Sun 13 Feb, 2005 02:22 pm
Same here. I get kicky's point that the tongue and mouth are the most flexible, but they are also the most optional, IMO. The penis comes in first, for me. (pun intended)
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sun 13 Feb, 2005 05:35 pm
I've thought long and hard on this subject. I love c*ck!
I couldn't live without it. But...then again touch is essential. The shivers up and down the body from a simple rub, tickle of a one or more finger tracing the skin is devine. Plus I love, love, love holding hands and the unspoken desire a hand can convey no matter where or when it's strategically placed. In most cases, for me, the tongue is a deal breaker. If he's not talented or interested in oral manipulation he's headed for the door. Oral sex is marvey regardless of who's doing what. So...in a nutshell, as it were, I can't decide. I love it all and dammit...and why can't I have it all?
Toys are fun but they will never replace the heat and strength and versatility of a great lover.
0 Replies