Ladies: Sexually, which would you least want to do without?

Lash

Reply Fri 18 Feb, 2005 06:47 pm
Slappy puts everything in perspective.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 18 Feb, 2005 07:50 pm
I know alot of women who need to open thier vagina and close thier mouth..

but

i dont think that was the poll question. Embarrassed
hahahah
0 Replies

BorisKitten

Reply Fri 18 Feb, 2005 07:51 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

sublime1

Reply Fri 18 Feb, 2005 08:03 pm
shewolf wrote:

Thats the smartest thing I have heard in a long time. Very Happy

I have to start hanging out at more covens.
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2005 01:25 am
paulaj wrote:
rodbogey wrote:
paulaj wrote:
I re-invented something that enhances bj's and cures common complaints women have, in regards to giving a lengthly bj.

I would share my secret weapon, but I'm way to selfish for that.

I think your secret weapon has something to do with lots, lots of floding saliva during your performance. By the way, if that's it I must compliment you paulaj, that's an excellent technique and our boys really appreciate it

Sorry to disappoint you roger, but your not even close.

Then go ahead and share your knowledge. The technique I mentioned is great anyway...
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2005 08:22 am
sublime1 wrote:
shewolf wrote:

Thats the smartest thing I have heard in a long time. Very Happy

I have to start hanging out at more covens.

HA!
I stay away from covens, they tend to reverse my statement... Laughing
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2005 01:35 pm
How did I miss this thread? Fascinating! I thought long and hard about what I could live without and the reasons why....I have known a couple who have been married for eons. The husband is a parpalegic and they still have an incredibly wonderful sex life together. I figure that has to come from someplace other than the penis Since kicky asked this question of women, I won't go into what I feel my friends husband might be missing via the blowjob....too sad to think about.

If my SO lost his penis, I most certainly would terribly miss the deep thrusting, how he stretches me to the max, the multitude of positions and his climax where I feel the deep throbbing of his hard organ as he pulses again and again inside of me while I grip him so tight.

If he lost his tongue and mouth, I would miss the delight of tantalizing play and the feel of his warm saliva turning cool on my body as the air evaporates it off of me in my heated state, the warm, wet kisses so soft and silken upon my bare body contradicted by his ability to make his tongue just rough enough to the touch that he sends shivers of delight all over me.

If he lost his hands and fingers, the sensuality of his touch would be sorely missed. He can touch me in so many ways, all day long that build upon the touch before....and he can do this anytime and place, the supermarket, the hardward store, cooking dinner....just a soft caress on my neck or the warm feel of his hands as he slowly runs a fingertip down the full length of my spine. The way he holds my hand in his and intertwines his fingers with mine, taking each finger and caressing the full length of it, brushing my hair back softly from my forehead as his hand lingers on my cheek for just an instant.

The older I have gotten, the more I have learned that the sensual art of sex is almost as satisfying as an orgasm....honestly We rarely hurry any of our lovemaking, unless it is a noontime quickie. He enjoys the slow sensual approach as much as I do and it is such a major turn on to know that just by touch, and not even touching his penis that I can get him so damn hard as he turns on the faucet of my own womanhood....

All in all, kicky....I could not choose. It is all integral for me. I am like others who have said before, I want it all, I deserve it all and I have it all.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 19 Feb, 2005 02:00 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I sometimes lubricate my elbow, run across the room, and do one of those wrestling bodyslam moves to the awaiting lady.

She will typically moan with desire and say, "Again, Gus...faster....faster."

And the knee, Gus. Dont forget the knee.
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Sun 20 Feb, 2005 02:23 am
Hey Lady J, have you ever thought on writing and erotic novel. You could be way successful!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 20 Feb, 2005 08:48 am
I was just thinking the same thing rod...
you have a great way with sensual words lady J.
and a damn good point!
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Sun 20 Feb, 2005 11:47 am
Damn Lady J...what erotic words....Nicely Said.

Blowjob....I find its a technique of using hands, fingers and mouth. Not just approaching it like your trying to suck a golf ball through a garden hose..lol More like enjoying a very sensual ice cream cone.....swirling of the tongue, catching the drips as they melt...hands to hold it, causing much more friction and for the ice cream to gather heat and melt faster.
0 Replies

Tenoch

Reply Sun 20 Feb, 2005 04:15 pm
makemeshiver33 wrote:
Damn Lady J...what erotic words....Nicely Said.

Blowjob....I find its a technique of using hands, fingers and mouth. Not just approaching it like your trying to suck a golf ball through a garden hose..lol More like enjoying a very sensual ice cream cone.....swirling of the tongue, catching the drips as they melt...hands to hold it, causing much more friction and for the ice cream to gather heat and melt faster.
Oh shiat, I just had an accident in my pants!!!
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sun 20 Feb, 2005 05:24 pm
makemeshiver33 wrote:
More like enjoying a very sensual ice cream cone.....swirling of the tongue, catching the drips as they melt...hands to hold it, causing much more friction and for the ice cream to gather heat and melt faster.

So true, So true. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/heavens_just_a_kiss_away/drool.gif

Sometimes after they cum, instead of swallowing ...it's fun to slither up up their naked body and exchange a lil bit from your mouth to theirs. (When they least expect it) Hehehe

Or so I've heard. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/heavens_just_a_kiss_away/eyelashes.gif
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Sun 20 Feb, 2005 05:50 pm
I've heard that too...fascinating! :wink:
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 20 Feb, 2005 05:55 pm
I heard that too, and it was disgusting both times!

Some things are MUCH better left to the imagination.

<one opinion, likely in the minority again>
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Sun 20 Feb, 2005 06:07 pm
Laughing I have to admit that I tuned back in to this thread because I saw that you were the last poster to it. I said to myself, "Lash posted to that perverted thread! I've gotta see this!"
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 20 Feb, 2005 06:09 pm
LOL!

I'm a little risque my own self--but that grimaced me.

<grimace>
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Sun 20 Feb, 2005 06:27 pm
Aww Lash, ya just gotta go with the flow......no pun intended! :wink:
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sun 20 Feb, 2005 06:36 pm
Thanks you guys. And yes, I do write, but I don't publish. By choice I am a muse, even as my profile states. I feel in order to inspire others, one must be inspired themselves. He inspires me....what can I say, but thanks for enjoying.

A whole different side of Lady J you all have never experienced before I'll bet. Smile
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Sat 26 Feb, 2005 01:29 am
justa_babbling_brooke wrote:
makemeshiver33 wrote:
More like enjoying a very sensual ice cream cone.....swirling of the tongue, catching the drips as they melt...hands to hold it, causing much more friction and for the ice cream to gather heat and melt faster.

So true, So true. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/heavens_just_a_kiss_away/drool.gif

Sometimes after they cum, instead of swallowing ...it's fun to slither up up their naked body and exchange a lil bit from your mouth to theirs. (When they least expect it) Hehehe

Or so I've heard. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/heavens_just_a_kiss_away/eyelashes.gif

Oh my god Brooke, you are killing me!!!!!!!
0 Replies