How The Gun Industry Funnels Tens Of Millions Of Dollars To The NRA

oralloy

Wed 8 May, 2019 03:14 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
you have the gall to say we're trying to stop the gun violence "for fun".

No I don't. I say that you are not trying to stop gun violence at all.

And I am correct to say it, because you are not.

Fun is, however, the reason why you are trying to violate people's civil liberties.

MontereyJack wrote:
You're an idiot.

Leftist name-calling is no substitute for a factual and logical argument.
oralloy

Wed 8 May, 2019 03:16 pm
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:
I'm now channeling Republicans, who are mentally, spiritually, politically, and financially enslaved by the NRA, "Our thoughts and prayers to those...."

Well I'm not a Republican, but I for one am done sending any more thoughts and prayers to these people.

I have a large wheelbarrow full of "not my problem" that I can send their way if they'd like though.

I have no idea if any Republicans share my perspective on the matter.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 8 May, 2019 03:17 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Thats one way to do it.

Not really. Banning guns wouldn't save any lives. It's just one more attempt to violate people's civil liberties for fun.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 8 May, 2019 03:19 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
You guys on the other hand condone murder

Hardly.

MontereyJack wrote:
and refuse doing anything about it

It's not like the gun control movement is trying to do anything about it.

MontereyJack wrote:
and that is more true than your charges against gun control advocates.

Not at all. The gun control movement doesn't care about saving lives and never has.

All they care about is trying to violate people's civil liberties for fun.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Wed 8 May, 2019 03:36 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Over generalize much do you?

Not really, you agreed that all guns should be gone. When it's pointed out that a majority of shootings take place with handguns and not rifles, it exposes the truth of the anti-gun groups.

Quote:
You guys on the other hand condone murder annd refuse doing anything about it a d that is more true than your charges against gun conttrol advocstes.

You say this after accusing me of over generalizing? Pot meet kettle.

BTW, your typing is complete crap that makes it difficult to read or understand what you are saying. Think you could try a little harder?
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Thu 9 May, 2019 09:08 am
More Guns In Cars Mean More Guns Stolen From Cars
I wonder how many of these alleged stolen guns were reported stolen after the owner illegally sold them at a gun show or online (to minors or other people who otherwise weren't legally allowed to buy guns) and whom eventually used these guns to commit crimes?

Gunowner: Police officer! Honest! I didn't commit such and such crime with that gun. Ummm... it was stolen from the glovebox of my car. That's the ticket! Surprised Wink
oralloy

Thu 9 May, 2019 03:13 pm
@tsarstepan,
If the gun is something like a Glock, the government needs to allow people to take it with them (in a holster) when they leave their car.

AR-15s are bulkier however. There may be times when it is inconvenient to go around in public with an AR-15 slung over your shoulder all the time. Although if someone does choose to carry their AR-15 with them when they leave their car, they must be allowed to do so.

Perhaps parking areas should be required to have monitored safe storage facilities for people who choose not to carry their AR-15s with them.
MontereyJack

Sat 11 May, 2019 01:36 pm
@oralloy,
Yyou are as usual lying thru yout teeth. There is nothing either factual or logi cal in your argument and neber will be no matter how often like goebbel add you repeat it. Stop advocating gun violence which is what your twisted biew of the 2nd amendment comes down to in the real world.
MontereyJack

Sat 11 May, 2019 01:47 pm
@oralloy,
No such governmental or actual need exists. Try living in reality once in awhile.
oralloy

Sat 11 May, 2019 02:48 pm
@MontereyJack,
That is incorrect. The government is required to not violate people's civil liberties.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sat 11 May, 2019 02:50 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
oralloy wrote:
I say that you are not trying to stop gun violence at all.
And I am correct to say it, because you are not.
Fun is, however, the reason why you are trying to violate people's civil liberties.

You are as usual lying thru your teeth. There is nothing either factual or logical in your argument and never will be no matter how often like goebbel add you repeat it.

If "the personal joy that they experience over violating people's civil liberties" is not the reason why leftists try to ban pistol grips on rifles, then what is the real reason why leftists try to ban pistol grips on rifles?

You can't provide any alternative motivation. And that's because the only reason why leftists try to ban pistol grips on rifles is the personal joy that they experience when they violate people's civil liberties.

MontereyJack wrote:
Stop advocating gun violence which is what your twisted view of the 2nd amendment comes down to in the real world.

Not allowing you to ban pistol grips on rifles does absolutely nothing to advocate gun violence.

The only thing it does is prevent you from having fun by violating people's civil liberties.
MontereyJack

Sat 11 May, 2019 08:25 pm
@oralloy,
None of that is true. It is entirely the product of your own imagination only.
MyParentsAreProud

Sat 11 May, 2019 08:59 pm
@Real Music,
It's the NRA's money, they can do what they want with it.
laughoutlood

Sat 11 May, 2019 09:31 pm
@MyParentsAreProud,
Quote:
It's the NRA's money, they can do what they want with it.

Prouder still if your comprehension was sufficient to allow you to understand that the topic is gun industry money.

Bang bang, you shot it down
Bang bang, you hit the ground
Bang bang, the bitter sound
Bang bang, your foot is shot to town

0 Replies

oralloy

Sat 11 May, 2019 09:39 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
None of that is true. It is entirely the product of your own imagination only.

Wrong again. If the motive for trying to ban pistol grips on rifles was anything other than the left's personal enjoyment from violating people's civil liberties, you would be able to state this alternative motivation.

Your perpetual failure to state any alternative motivation is outright proof that the only motivation here is the left's personal enjoyment over violating people's civil liberties.
laughoutlood

Sat 11 May, 2019 09:45 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Your perpetual failure to state any alternative motivation is outright proof that the only motivation here is the left's personal enjoyment over violating people's civil liberties.

Not only but also, it's indicative of the ineluctable ineffable incontrovertible fact that no-one has ever found you to be in error, about anything (with the possible exception of the obviously flawed contention above).
oralloy

Sat 11 May, 2019 10:11 pm
@laughoutlood,
laughoutlood wrote:
Not only but also, it's indicative of the ineluctable ineffable incontrovertible fact that no-one has ever found you to be in error, about anything

What are you talking about? It happens from time to time.

Just a few days ago someone proved that our current tensions with Russia are Bill Clinton's fault. I had said that they were Putin's fault. It was a clear error on my part, and from now on I will endeavor to blame Bill Clinton for our current tensions with Russia.

laughoutlood wrote:
the obviously flawed contention above

I didn't notice you pointing out any supposed flaw.

Here's a helpful hint: Making vague statements implying some illusory error does not count as pointing out an error.

If you ever manage to find an actual error that someone has made, the way you go about pointing it out is by quoting the offending statement, and then explaining how the offending statement is untrue.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Sun 12 May, 2019 12:01 pm
@oralloy,
Gun zealots take great personal enjoyment at gun owners who use their weapons in the tens of thousands every year to violate innocent people's civil rights by killing them. Gun zealots enjoy violating civil rights for fun.
MontereyJack

Sun 12 May, 2019 12:24 pm
@oralloy,
All of which proves the name is true.
oralloy

Sun 12 May, 2019 03:01 pm
@MontereyJack,
There is nothing true about leftist name-calling. It is just an expression of frustration over being prevented from violating people's civil liberties.

Members of the KKK react the very same way whenever someone prevents them from harming African Americans.