How The Gun Industry Funnels Tens Of Millions Of Dollars To The NRA

oralloy

Sun 12 May, 2019 03:03 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Gun zealots take great personal enjoyment at gun owners who use their weapons in the tens of thousands every year to violate innocent people's civil rights by killing them. Gun zealots enjoy violating civil rights for fun.

Wrong again. Preventing the left from banning pistol grips on rifles has nothing to do with any deaths and does nothing to violate any civil rights.
MontereyJack

Sun 12 May, 2019 05:36 pm
@oralloy,
gun zealots promote mass violations of people's civil rights through gun violence for their own sheer enjoyment.
MontereyJack

Sun 12 May, 2019 05:37 pm
@oralloy,
Nonsense from the gun zealotry.
oralloy

Sun 12 May, 2019 06:04 pm
@MontereyJack,
Nope. There is nothing true about leftist name-calling. Leftists just spout name-calling because they are frustrated over not being allowed to violate people's civil liberties.

Leftists are no different from KKK members who are prevented from harming African Americans.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 12 May, 2019 06:05 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
gun zealots promote mass violations of people's civil rights through gun violence for their own sheer enjoyment.

Wrong again. Preventing leftists from banning pistol grips on rifles does not violate any civil rights and has nothing to do with violence of any kind.
MontereyJack

Sun 12 May, 2019 11:58 pm
@oralloy,
Of course pistol grips have nothing to do with violating civil rights. That is only some fever dream of yours. Gun zealots violate innocent people's civil rights with their guns, not with pistol grips and they violate them purely for the fun of it with their guns. Don't be even sillier than you normally are.
oralloy

Mon 13 May, 2019 12:13 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Of course pistol grips have nothing to do with violating civil rights. That is only some fever dream of yours.

It was YOU who repeatedly referred to it as a civil rights violation when the left is prevented from outlawing pistol grips on rifles. Don't go pinning your nonsense on me.

MontereyJack wrote:
Gun zealots violate innocent people's civil rights with their guns, not with pistol grips and they violate them purely for the fun of it with their guns.

Attempts to ban pistol grips on rifles are not about any aspect of guns other than pistol grips on rifles.

MontereyJack wrote:
Don't be even sillier than you normally are.

This is your silliness. I'm not the person who refered to it as a civil rights violation when the left is prevented from banning pistol grips on rifles.
MontereyJack

Mon 13 May, 2019 06:22 am
@oralloy,
Srop spouting nonsense. The civil rights that gun zealots persis in violating by murdering innocents in the thousands eeryey year have absolutely nothing to do with pistol grips.. Get a grip. They are done with GUNS of every type, whatever type of grip they have. You are spouting horse pucky of your own invention, nothing of mine. You are the murder abettor and you clealty have absolutely no conception of your own immorality and complicity in the consequent civil rights violations and deaths you are party to.
farmerman

Mon 13 May, 2019 07:20 am
@MontereyJack,
oral just tries to deflect the facts and substitute his own ridiculous arguments. Youd think hed "get it" by now. Guess not.
oralloy

Mon 13 May, 2019 07:58 am
@farmerman,
"Me addressing the facts head on" is not in any way "defecting them".

You are just trying to avoid confronting these facts by falsely accusing me of deflecting them.

It's a transparent ruse, and it has failed.
oralloy

Mon 13 May, 2019 08:01 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Stop spouting nonsense.

I'm not the one who is pretending that banning pistol grips on rifles has to do with murders or civil rights. That is your nonsense, not mine.

MontereyJack wrote:
The civil rights that gun zealots persist in violating by murdering innocents in the thousands every year have absolutely nothing to do with pistol grips.. Get a grip. They are done with GUNS of every type, whatever type of grip they have.

Wrong again. "Preventing leftists from outlawing pistol grips on rifles" is related solely to "pistol grips on rifles". It has nothing to do with anything other than "pistol grips on rifles".

MontereyJack wrote:
You are spouting horse pucky of your own invention, nothing of mine.

You are the one who is pretending that bans on pistol grips have something to do with murders or civil rights. I refuse to let you pin the blame for this nonsense on me.

MontereyJack wrote:
You are the murder abettor and you clearly have absolutely no conception of your own immorality and complicity in the consequent civil rights violations and deaths you are party to.

Preventing leftists from banning pistol grips on rifles does not cause a single murder or violate a single civil right.
MontereyJack

Mon 13 May, 2019 08:32 am
@oralloy,
Your obsession with pistol grips has nothing to do with any objective reality. Pistol grips are neither a necessary nor a sufficient conditionn for banning certain types of WEAPONS, not GRIPS. And so far SCOTUS has allowed bans on weapons that are assault-style weapon wannabes to stand. So your silly argument has no validity. It's what they decide, not you that counts.
oralloy

Mon 13 May, 2019 08:45 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Your obsession with pistol grips has nothing to do with any objective reality.

My obsession?! I'm not the one who is desperately trying to ban them.

MontereyJack wrote:
Pistol grips are neither a necessary nor a sufficient conditionn for banning certain types of WEAPONS, not GRIPS.

Wrong again. "Banning pistol grips on rifles" is entirely about "banning pistol grips on rifles" and nothing else.

MontereyJack wrote:
And so far SCOTUS has allowed bans on weapons that are assault-style weapon wannabes to stand.

"So far" are the key words there.

The mere fact that the left can provide no justification for banning pistol grips on rifles (the fun that leftists have violating people's civil liberties is not justification) means that it's coming.

MontereyJack wrote:
So your silly argument has no validity.

No. Facts and reality are always valid. They are quite inconvenient to the left. But they are valid nonetheless.

MontereyJack wrote:
It's what they decide, not you that counts.

Wrong again. The NRA has the power to defend the Constitution with or without the Supreme Court.
oralloy

Mon 13 May, 2019 08:46 am
@oralloy,
typo: deflecting
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Mon 13 May, 2019 09:52 am
@oralloy,
Specious fixation on pistol grips has been purely your schtick for years. Dont try to put that on me. The NRA is vielwed unfavoably by the majority of the counttry. Thyre on the wlane. Your hero ollie north made a good start. in destroying their image.
oralloy

Mon 13 May, 2019 05:20 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Specious fixation on pistol grips has been purely your schtick for years. Don't try to put that on me.

You are the one who is making page after page of complaints about the left not being allowed to outlaw pistol grips on rifles.

You are responsible for your own messages. I have nothing to do with what you choose to post.

MontereyJack wrote:
The NRA is viewed unfavorably by the majority of the country. They're on the wane. Your hero ollie north made a good start in destroying their image.

The NRA's support is just fine in rural areas.
MontereyJack

Tue 14 May, 2019 08:42 am
@oralloy,
The controversy has never been about pistol grips. That's purely your own fixation . It's about banning assault-style weapons among other guns. They have generally been DEFINED as having at least two of five characteristics, only ONE of which may be but is not necessarily a pistol grip. In other words, a pistol grip is not necessary for a weapon to be on the prohibited list. Your fixation has always been just plain silly. And I might add SCOTUS is letting those statutes stand as constitutional so you're just plain blowing smoke as usual. Rural areas are being hollowed out as their inhabitants move to the city because theey can't make a living in the countryside. If you're relying on rurality for NRA support, you're losing, as is the NRA. Demographics are against you. Tough luck.
oralloy

Tue 14 May, 2019 09:41 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
The controversy has never been about pistol grips.

Attempts to ban pistol grips on rifles are about trying to ban pistol grips on rifles. Nothing more and nothing less.

MontereyJack wrote:
That's purely your own fixation.

Not at all. The left really does try to outlaw pistol grips on rifles.

You really do post page after page after page of complaints about not being able to ban pistol grips on rifles.

MontereyJack wrote:
It's about banning assault-style weapons among other guns.

"assault style weapon" = "rifle with a pistol grip"

MontereyJack wrote:
They have generally been DEFINED as having at least two of five characteristics, only ONE of which may be but is not necessarily a pistol grip. In other words, a pistol grip is not necessary for a weapon to be on the prohibited list.

It is still a feature on the list, and that alone makes such laws a violation of people's civil liberties.

Additionally, there is no justification for banning any of the other listed features either. Leftists try to ban these features only because they enjoy violating people's civil liberties.

And the left has declared their own two-feature rule to be an insidious NRA loophole and called for guns to now be banned if they have only one of the features.

MontereyJack wrote:
Your fixation has always been just plain silly.

I am not the one who is desperately trying to ban pistol grips on rifles and is posting page after page of complaints about not being allowed to do so.

MontereyJack wrote:
And I might add SCOTUS is letting those statutes stand as constitutional so you're just plain blowing smoke as usual.

Wrong again. "What the Supreme Court says" has no bearing on the validity of my posts.

And like I stated just a few posts up, since you have no justification for banning pistol grips on rifles, it is only a matter of time before the Supreme Court starts striking down these bans in the few localities where the NRA is not able to block them outright.

MontereyJack wrote:
Rural areas are being hollowed out as their inhabitants move to the city because they can't make a living in the countryside. If you're relying on rurality for NRA support, you're losing, as is the NRA. Demographics are against you. Tough luck.

Rural areas are not going anywhere, and neither is the NRA.
0 Replies

Real Music

Fri 3 Jul, 2020 03:07 am
President Obama remembers ‘Biggest Disappointment’ as President.

Published: January 14, 2017

oralloy

Fri 3 Jul, 2020 03:19 am
@Real Music,
Progressives sure don't like it that America will not let them violate our civil liberties for fun. But at least he got Mr. Trump elected.

Wasting the entire first hundred days of his second term trying to violate people's rights ensured that he got nothing done in his second term.

And after six years of a do-nothing presidency, the voters wanted to make a big change in 2016.