How The Gun Industry Funnels Tens Of Millions Of Dollars To The NRA

oralloy

Thu 9 Feb, 2023 01:52 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
five years of your attempts to say it's all about pistol grips is in fact remarkably stupid, no matter what you think.

I do not share the opinion that facts and reality are stupid. Only progressives tend to reject facts and reality, and I am not a progressive.

And it is a fact that laws against pistol grips are about banning pistol grips.

I just got back from cardiac rehab for today. It feels like I've been run over by a tank. I'm getting complaints from muscles that I didn't even know I had. Neutral
MontereyJack

Thu 9 Feb, 2023 10:21 pm
@oralloy,
Sorry to her you're feeling rotten, hope rhings improve healthwise for you a lot and soon, b if you want to look like a complete idiot for insisting it is in any way about pistol grips year after year , I suppose it is your right to look like a fool. Go to.
oralloy

Thu 9 Feb, 2023 11:34 pm
@MontereyJack,
I have linked to posts where you have openly called for and praised progressive attempts to outlaw pistol grips. I can look them up and post them again if necessary.

Healthwise I should be OK so long as I eat well and exercise. But I guess muscles can ache when they are used for the first time. At cardiac rehab today I discovered some muscles that I don't think I've ever used before.
MontereyJack

Thu 9 Feb, 2023 11:52 pm
@oralloy,
Ive rrad tbose linnks. You completelg blew it in your mistaken interpretation of what i was saying. Fail
oralloy

Fri 10 Feb, 2023 01:20 am
@MontereyJack,
I made no mistake. When you voice support for a law banning pistol grips, that counts as voicing support for a law banning pistol grips.
MontereyJack

Fri 10 Feb, 2023 08:04 am
@oralloy,
That has allways been a dumbass argument and remains so. The law banned the weapons, not the grips. And considering the mass murders committed over the years with those and similar weaplos, the entire country should ban all sof them again. and tewll the NRA to go **** off,
oralloy

Fri 10 Feb, 2023 02:13 pm
@MontereyJack,
I do not share the opinion that facts and reality make for a dumbass argument.

Your word games are silly. "Banning guns whenever there is a pistol grip on them" is the same thing as "banning pistol grips on those guns."

Your claim is factually incorrect. Having pistol grips on guns does not result in a single murder anywhere.
MontereyJack

Fri 10 Feb, 2023 03:17 pm
@oralloy,
No matter hkow often you reppeat your dumbass argukment it remain a dumbass argument, neither factual nor truth, as is usual for your arguments.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Fri 10 Feb, 2023 03:20 pm
@oralloy,
to repeat hwat the law clearly does, it bansweapons, weapons, weapons, not grips. to arue otherwise is simply stupid.
oralloy

Fri 10 Feb, 2023 04:35 pm
@MontereyJack,
Everything that I said here is true. I do not share the opinion that facts and reality make a dumbass argument.

Everything that I say is almost always true. I do make an occasional error, always quickly acknowledged when it is pointed out, but such occurrences are extremely infrequent.

Repeating your silly word games does not change that they are silly word games. "Banning guns whenever there is a pistol grip on them" is exactly the same thing as "banning pistol grips on those guns."
0 Replies