Ok, Where Is The Press?

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 01:26 pm
Quote:
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. - A 17-year-old boy fatally stabbed another boy and wounded two others during a slumber party in a South Florida home, telling police he did it "because of his Muslim faith," Palm Beach Gardens police said.

Can't blame this on law enforcement, but where is the press?
Quote:
He has stated his motivation was his Muslim faith as the others apparently thought idolizing famous people was ok, and he thought that was blasphemous enough to justify killing them. Since he bought the knife before hearing the blasphemy that was just the "last straw"; the alleged perp clearly was motivated to kill before getting to the sleepover since he purchased the weapon in advance.

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=233116
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 5,126 • Replies: 110

hightor

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 01:40 pm
@coldjoint,
Most killings in the country are similar to this one, in that the killer is known to the victim. If significant numbers of random people start being killed by Muslims don't worry — it'll be reported.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 01:43 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
Most killings in the country are similar to this one, in that the killer is known to the victim. If significant numbers of random people start being killed by Muslims don't worry — it'll be reported.

Are you kidding? Have you seen this one. I doubt it made it farther than the St.Cloud paper.

Quote:
Minnesota: Muslim refugee nearly chokes woman unconscious in Waite Park motel

Yes or no, did you know about this?
https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2018/03/14/muslim-refugee-on-khat-chokes-woman/
hightor

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 01:52 pm
@coldjoint,
Looks like a single killing by one person. I wouldn't expect that to make the national news.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 02:01 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
Looks like a single killing by one person.

A single killing inspired by a faith no one wants to confront. Least of all the lying MSM.
hightor

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 02:16 pm
@coldjoint,
Wait a second. When a psychopath murders multiple people with a military-style semi-automatic, the gun lobby suggests that mental health was the problem. So in this case, was the guy's faith the core of the problem or did he just suffer from some other sort of mental disorder?
coldjoint

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 02:19 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
So in this case, was the guy's faith the core of the problem or did he just suffer from some other sort of mental disorder?

Was 9/11 due to mental illness? The Islamic faith teaches hate for non-Muslims and in Sharia there is no punishment(retaliation) for killing a non- Muslim. In fact, that killing is rewarded.
hightor

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 02:29 pm
@coldjoint,
9/11 was an act of war which killed nearly 4000 people — the cleanup, reconstruction, and the ensuing wars in Afghanistan and Iraq cost the country trillions. Why compare it to one khat-inspired assault by one person?
coldjoint

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 02:34 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
Why compare it to one khat-inspired assault by one person?

Islam and Khat. And why compare it? Why not?
hightor

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 02:59 pm
@coldjoint,
Are you suggesting that the 9/11 hijackers were using khat?
coldjoint

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 03:25 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
Are you suggesting that the 9/11 hijackers were using khat?

Are you trying to change the subject? This is about the MSM ignoring stories that could change minds, and not the way they want.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 03:31 pm
Think this will see the light of day? It will not get farther than Dallas. Islam did not win this one. Te media likes to frame them as victims. This story does not fit the narrative.

Remember, Obama invited this kid to the WH.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/irving/2018/03/14/clockboy-ahmed-mohamed-lawsuit-irving-isd-city-dismissed
hightor

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 06:45 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
It will not get farther than Dallas.

And why should it? It sounds like a local problem to me, one which might have been handled differently at numerous stages from the very beginning and the issue wouldn't have come to litigation in the first place.
Quote:
Remember, Obama invited this kid to the WH.

So what? Is the kid a terrorist or something?

coldjoint

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 06:48 pm
Quote:
Indiana: Muslim migrant with hotel room overlooking Women’s March caught with ‘tricked out’ assault rifle

I have not seen this anywhere but Miami, why?
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article204753494.html

Saudi citizen, is that why it was not on the news, maybe, is it to appease Islam, yes it is. Sharia compliant media.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 07:00 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
So what? Is the kid a terrorist or something?

Quote:
Clock Boy’ Ahmed and Terror-Tied CAIR Co-Founder Appear in Promo Video

There you go CAIR(Hamas) is an un-indicted co-conspirator with terror orgs. What does that tell you?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/17/clock-boy-ahmed-terror-tied-cair-co-founder-appear-promo-video/
maxdancona

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 07:05 pm
@coldjoint,
A question for you cold joint.

So far you have listed three people killed by Muslims. Well, you did bring up 9/11 (which only happened one year). I will let you include 9/11 as long as we can divide it by the number of years since (i.e. 17) to get an average.

How many Americans are killed by extremist Muslims each year on average. Give me a number? Is it 20? 50? 100? The reason that it isn't a big deal in the press is that it isn't a big deal numerically. There are more people killed by food poisoning than are killed by extremist Muslims.

Most of us don't care about your irrational fear and hatred. Sorry. I am more worried about car accidents and getting my cholesterol down.

coldjoint

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 07:14 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Most of us don't care about your irrational fear and hatred

Then I suggest you and the others avoid my posts. What I say about Islam is the truth, it is not hate. It is the hate from Islam you transfer to me.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 07:32 pm
@coldjoint,
What you say about Islam is hateful, it is irrational, and it is exaggeration. I am writing on your thread to let you... and anyone else who cares to read this thread... what I think about your irrational hate.

There are more people killed by alcohol poisoning each year, then are killed by Islamic extremists.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 07:36 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
What you say about Islam is hateful

One quote that proves that or go away! And keep in mind Islam is an ideology, not a person.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 08:12 pm
@coldjoint,
Actually Islam is a religion... and you are clearly hateful.