Ok, Where Is The Press?

coldjoint

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 12:13 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
Who got killed?

Does it matter when people do because of what Islam inspires? Why don't we hear about it on the MSM?
coldjoint

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 12:16 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
It tells me that the CAIR is quick to identify and exploit acts which they can portray as anti-Muslim discrimination.

They are tied to Hamas. That makes them supporters of terror and haters of Jews. Do you really think they have any business talking about discrimination?
coldjoint

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 12:19 pm
@maxdancona,
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg?7414
maxdancona

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 12:28 pm
@coldjoint,
What, are they counting any time someone with brown skin beeps at them in traffic as a deadly terror attack?

You are claiming that there is a scary threat to the United States. There are fewer than 40 deaths from Islamic extremists out of 17,000 murders in the US each year. Do you have a real statistic (that can be documented... not just pulled out of the ass from some hate group) that is different from that?

You are being paranoid... and silly.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 12:37 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
hate group

Islam is the the hate group.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 12:40 pm
Quote:
Colombia blocks ISIS linked plot to kill US diplomats

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/03/15/colombia-blocks-isis-linked-plot-to-kill-us-diplomats.html
Will we see this on the MSM tonight?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 12:45 pm
Quote:
Two women and three children vandalise mosque in the United States

Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/world/2018/03/15/two-women-and-three-children-vandalise-mosque-in-the-united-states/#pLaiTGOsp8qGtTZp.9
Now this should be on the MSM, we will see. I watch NBC.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 01:26 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Why don't we hear about it on the MSM?

Probably because nothing happened. If the media covered every story about idiots getting busted driving around with AR15-type weapons in their cars there wouldn't be room for anything else. You people wanted to make guns ubiquitous. You succeeded. Live with it.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 01:30 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Do you really think they have any business talking about discrimination?

As a political organization I'd expect them to be looking for ways to gain sympathy for their cause, which in this case is to draw attention to anti-Muslim discrimination in the USA.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 01:43 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
As a political organization....

that supports terror.
najmelliw

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 04:00 pm
Oh great. Sure, the MSM should of course give extensive coverage to any and all items that you just named in this here discussion. Because that's going to be the excuse a lot of those gun totin' nutballs out there need to gun down anybody they suspect is a muslim, because:
1. They can bear arms in order to defend themselves
2. Clearly every person of the islamic faith is desperately seeking ways to kill them, since they are all, to the man, woman and child, terrorists or terrorist in making.

Of course, it's hard to prove somebody is a follower of the islam, just from seeing them, provided they don't wear obvious signs such as a burka for women. But, wouldn't it be a safe bet to assume that anybody with the outlook and demeanor of a person from the middle east is a muslim? I reckon that's the legal excuse that will be made for the increase of murders that I foresee would be the consequence of allowing all these hate mongering 'news items' to take over MSM.

hightor

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 04:35 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
"As a political organization...."

that supports terror.

The two aren't mutually exclusive. In fact, examples of Western prejudice and discrimination against Muslims are used to recruit new members. Congratulations — your bias, fear, and hatred — and that of all those like you — inspire and enable jihadists worldwide.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 04:57 pm
@coldjoint,
You support the NRA. I support CAIR. One is the first amendment. The other is the second amendment.

The NRA supports terror as much as CAIR does.

I still don't see what your point is.
oralloy

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 05:34 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
The other is the second amendment.

What exactly is your objection to the Second Amendment?
coldjoint

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 09:01 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
examples of Western prejudice and discrimination against Muslims

Where have Muslims been discriminated against? Europeans are going to jail for saying much less than I do. And the Muslims do the discrimination by living together in urban areas. They create Sharia pockets where citizens of the host countries are not welcome or mugged or raped.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 09:03 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:

Islam supports terror. It says so. Now tell us how and where the NRA supports terror and where they have it written down for all to see.

McGentrix

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 09:20 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

maxdancona wrote:
The other is the second amendment.

What exactly is your objection to the Second Amendment?

I don't think that was his point.
McGentrix

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 09:21 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

Islam supports terror. It says so. Now tell us how and where the NRA supports terror and where they have it written down for all to see.

CAIR Not Equal murderers with guns. NRA Not Equal murderers with guns
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 09:26 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:
I don't think that was his point.

It was his point on the previous page:
http://able2know.org/topic/451032-2#post-6613481

He just didn't answer when I asked the first time.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 09:29 pm
@najmelliw,
Quote:
I reckon that's the legal excuse that will be made for the increase of murders that I foresee would be the consequence of allowing all these hate mongering 'news items' to take over MSM.

You could have saved time by saying if we ignore the problem it will go away. It does not work that way.
0 Replies