Another case of lions rescuing Christians and other innocents from muslims

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2017 10:10 am
Another one of those wonderful accounts of lions rescuing Christians and other innocents from muslims in the news this morning:

https://hellochristian.com/7296-a-group-of-lions-save-christians-from-execution-by-islamic-militants-says-pastor#.WPsDeKJEyG5.facebook

A lion's digestive system produces something like 15 times the amount of hydrochloric acid as ours does. A lion can damned near digest reinforced concrete and could easily eat muslims with no ill effects.

An earlier and similar story was reported several years back:

https://able2know.org/topic/230000-1
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,974 • Replies: 14
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2017 01:46 pm
@gungasnake,
Thanks Gung. Oft ask self is it okay for Chris's to hang Porky up by the hind legs and cut his throat 'til he bleeds to death, then eat him

He's one of the smartest and most friendly of all the others, equiv of humanoid 3-yr-old but of course he's ugly

But if it's okay then why not also okay to deal with a 3-y-o humanoid orph in the same way
saab

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2017 01:54 pm
@dalehileman,
Quote:
hy not also okay to deal with a 3-y-o humanoid orph in the same way

Do you seriously suggest it would be ok to hang a 3-y-o to be sluaughter like a pig?
Just to think so and write it down - you better get yourself into to the nearest mental hospital.
dalehileman

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2017 02:34 pm
@saab,
Quote:
ok to hang a 3-y-o to be sluaughter like a pig?

Saab, sorry but you missed the point of the whole thing. That's what happens w/ speedreadin'
saab

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2017 03:09 pm
@dalehileman,
With speedreading?
What about sloppy writing?
dalehileman

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2017 03:39 pm
@saab,
Quote:
sloppy writing?
God yes Saab, I'm assuredly guilty

Do 'mem' tho, that you can always q my post, and I'll be most happy to 'lab'

Just kiddin, saab, that's 'elaborate'
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2017 04:03 pm
@dalehileman,
dalehileman wrote:

Thanks Gung. Oft ask self is it okay for Chris's to hang Porky up by the hind legs and cut his throat 'til he bleeds to death, then eat him

He's one of the smartest and most friendly of all the others, equiv of humanoid 3-yr-old but of course he's ugly

But if it's okay then why not also okay to deal with a 3-y-o humanoid orph in the same way

Have you never had bacon? I rest my case.
dalehileman

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2017 04:13 pm
@Krumple,
Quote:
had bacon?
Well put Krump. And in fact when I mention my peculiar feelings to the Newecomer, I often conclude with, 'But I do enjoy that morning slice...'

It's called 'irony' or sumpthin'
Krumple

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2017 04:21 pm
@dalehileman,
dalehileman wrote:

Quote:
had bacon?
Well put Krump. And in fact when I mention my peculiar feelings to the Newecomer, I often conclude with, 'But I do enjoy that morning slice...'

It's called 'irony' or sumpthin'

In Somalia, the Muslims there have no issue consuming the flesh of their human enemies they kill during their turf wars but they refuse to eat pork, its forbidden.

This is obviously backwards and proves Islam is not honestly based on good values. Just the opposite. Not that pork is healthy but it's damn delicious.
dalehileman

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2017 05:08 pm
@Krumple,
Quote:
damn delicious
Ain't it tho Krump.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2017 07:43 pm
@Krumple,
Quote:
Have you never had bacon? I rest my case.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BJZRqx4CcAAACSQ.jpg:large
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 24 Apr, 2017 07:48 pm
@Krumple,
Quote:
In Somalia, the Muslims there have no issue consuming the flesh of their human enemies they kill during their turf wars but they refuse to eat pork, its forbidden.

Average IQ in Somalia is 68. Something to do with marrying your own cousins for 1400 years.

https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

saab

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2017 05:49 am
@gungasnake,
I think it has more to do with how few children have a chance to visit a school.
13% of the boys and 7% of the girls. How will they be able to think like us westerners.
The IQ is there - it has not been trained for the things we think are important, but for the things which are important in Somalia to servive.
gungasnake

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2017 09:09 pm
@saab,
https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=291802
saab

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2017 11:55 pm
@gungasnake,
That is supposed to be a scientific answer to cousin marriages and IQ in Somalia:???
It is a netforum and nothing else.
0 Replies