Ok, Where Is The Press?

maxdancona

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 08:14 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
One quote that proves that or go away! And keep in mind Islam is an ideology, not a person.

The NRA is an ideology (where Islam is a religion). I do hate the NRA.

If you want to talk about people killed.... If we could only have more Muslims and fewer gun fanatics. I would take that trade any day.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 08:20 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Islam is a religion

It is also an ideology. A complete system. Here is a link that proves it.
http://dailyrollcall.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/the-reliance-of-the-traveller.pdf#%5B510%2C%7B%22name%22%3A%22XYZ%22%7D%2C63%2C619%2C0%5D
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 08:24 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Actually Islam is a religion... and you are clearly hateful.

That is twice now, produce a hateful post of mine. Or just go away, or stop repeating it.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 08:36 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
The NRA is an ideology (where Islam is a religion).

The NRA is a civil rights organization.

maxdancona wrote:
I do hate the NRA.

What do you have against freedom and civil rights?
coldjoint

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 08:52 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
What do you have against freedom and civil rights?

It could be he has it in for Western civilization. He objects to the fact that Islam is at war with us and it should be acknowledged and explained to the public.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 09:30 pm
@coldjoint,
You guys are sillier than the liberal ideological bubble. I get upset with the liberals here, with their inability to see more than one point of view and their attacks on anyone who disagrees with their view of facts (which aren't always factual).

But you guys a level more silly. The liberals at least have a little depth.

This particular conservative ideological bubble is so simplistic, that it difficult to even take seriously.
oralloy

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 09:39 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
You guys are sillier than the liberal ideological bubble.

You stated that you hate a prominent civil rights organization.

How is it silly of me to ask you what you have against freedom and civil rights?

maxdancona wrote:
I get upset with the liberals here, with their inability to see more than one point of view and their attacks on anyone who disagrees with their view of facts (which aren't always factual).

If you see any factual errors on my part, feel free to speak up.

maxdancona wrote:
This particular conservative ideological bubble is so simplistic, that it difficult to even take seriously.

I think the problem is that you are unable to justify the position that you openly stated a few posts up.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 09:43 pm
@maxdancona,

Quote:

Well, I gave you a source that has quite a bit of substance. If you wish to deny what Islam says and does go right ahead. You do not have to agree with me.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 09:43 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
You stated that you hate a prominent civil rights organization.

Sure. I hate the NRA. If you consider the NRA a "civil rights organization" (and I can see your argument for stating that), then yes.... I hate one civil rights organization. (Actually, I am not very fond of the liberal SPLC either. So what?)

Maybe that means I hate 1 civil right. But 9 out of 10 isn't bad. And so what. I think the second amendment was a mistake. I don't see a problem with that... the Bill of Rights was made by humans. It isn't divine law.

I also think that the second amendment is law, and that it should be followed as such. I also think that the right to bear arms should be restricted as much as legally possible given the fact that the second amendment exists. That is a political argument, and attacking the NRA is the way to get there.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 09:48 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
If you wish to deny what Islam says and does go right ahead. You do not have to agree with me.

Thank you, but I am going to go further than that. I am going to mock your fear about Muslims taking away our freedoms.

Your paranoia is ridiculous.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 09:50 pm
CAIR is also a civil right organization with connections to Hamas, terrorists.
What terror connection does the NRA have?
coldjoint

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 09:55 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Your paranoia is ridiculous.

It is not paranoia to state facts, I know I am in no more danger than anyone else. To say I am shows your desperation to deny the reality of the situation.
oralloy

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2018 10:16 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Maybe that means I hate 1 civil right. But 9 out of 10 isn't bad. And so what. I think the second amendment was a mistake. I don't see a problem with that... the Bill of Rights was made by humans. It isn't divine law.

What exactly is your objection to the Second Amendment?

When it comes to people who are not active militiamen, the Second Amendment does two things:

It protects their right to have guns that are suitable for self defense.

It forbids any gun regulation that cannot be justified with a good reason.

What could possibly be wrong with either one of those things?
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 02:42 am
@coldjoint,
The NRA opposed provisions which would have made anyone on a no-fly list unable to purchase a weapon. If that's not putting the alleged "civil right" of potential mass murderers over the right of the people to be secure in the public square it sure sounds like it. The NRA wants in ensure that street thugs and cop killers can arm themselves with military-styled weapons by denying every reasonable restriction of gun sales.
hightor

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 02:45 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Saudi citizen, is that why it was not on the news, maybe, is it to appease Islam, yes it is. Sharia compliant media.

Who got killed?
hightor

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 02:46 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
There you go CAIR(Hamas) is an un-indicted co-conspirator with terror orgs. What does that tell you?

It tells me that the CAIR is quick to identify and exploit acts which they can portray as anti-Muslim discrimination.
oralloy

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 03:12 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:
The NRA opposed provisions which would have made anyone on a no-fly list unable to purchase a weapon.

The no-fly list has no due process.

hightor wrote:
If that's not putting the alleged "civil right" of potential mass murderers over the right of the people to be secure in the public square it sure sounds like it.

People have civil rights whether you like it or not.

hightor wrote:
The NRA wants in ensure that street thugs and cop killers can arm themselves with military-styled weapons

Using the term "military style" to refer to rifles that have a pistol grip makes you look silly.

hightor wrote:
by denying every reasonable restriction of gun sales.

It never fails that people who support fascism or oppose civil rights will claim reason or common sense.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 07:24 am
@coldjoint,
It is paranoia. You are terrified about a "threat" that kills fewer people each year than mopeds do. You are claiming that this "threat" presents a danger to our freedom.

That is paranoia.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 12:05 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
It is paranoia.

Because you have no answer, it is paranoia. And it does present a danger, that is a fact.

Like I said before you are in denial and have a problem with the fact Islam is the enemy of any free, for that matter reasonably free, country in the world.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 12:09 pm
@coldjoint,
I am playing along cold joint. You are arguing that there is a risk. It is up to you to show what the risk is... because I don't see it.

There are about 17,000 murders in the US each year. Under 40 of those are caused by people you would call "Muslim Extremists". Most Americans support gay rights, abortion rights, religious rights and free speech. We have elections. We have a free press.

So tell me how a few dozen murders are going to threaten our freedom.

What you are saying is ridiculous unless you can explain it. You aren't even trying to explain it. If it is a "fact" then explain it. How is a few dozen murders out of over 17,000 by an extremist form of an ethnic minority going to threaten a democracy?

It seems a lot like paranoia.