Ok, Where Is The Press?

maxdancona

Reply Fri 25 May, 2018 11:37 am
@coldjoint,
If someone went through the Bible and picked out the versus about killing your daughter with stones, or killing homosexuals, or unbelievers burning in hell... would that be hateful? I won't do that here... but one could.

I think most Christians and Jews would consider that quite hateful, as would I.

Human beings can follow a faith based on their understanding of the Bible, Torah, Quaran, Bhagdavita, etc and be a good person (in spite of the fact that all of these texts contain passages that call for violence). They should be judged by how they act as individuals, not based on their religion.
oralloy

Reply Fri 25 May, 2018 12:10 pm
@maxdancona,
The thing is, there aren't a lot of Xtians going around killing people and using that as justification. Maybe a few, but not many at all.

There are a large number of Muslims who do kill innocent people in the name of God. That's a problem that needs to be confronted.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 25 May, 2018 02:44 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
If someone went through the Bible

We are not talking about the Bible. Islam stands alone. How does what is in the Bible change one thing about Islam?
maxdancona

Reply Fri 25 May, 2018 02:50 pm
@coldjoint,
We are talking about your obsessive hatred. I was just using the Bible to illustrate how inconsistent ethnic hatred can be.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 25 May, 2018 02:55 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
We are talking about your obsessive hatred

No, we are not, you are. Prove it with something I said that is not a fact.

Calling someone a hater is to stop a conversation. That is why you do it, besides the fact that you know nothing about Islam.

0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 25 May, 2018 03:33 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
So, what do you think of an individual Muslim who disagrees with your view of what the Quaran says?

Then he disagrees with Muhammad, Muhammad is Islam, he is not a Muslim in Islams sense of the word. I think I would tell him that and ask him if he was doing anything about it.
Quote:
Do you hate this person?

Had to say hate, feel better? "Do you still beat your wife?"
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2018 03:24 pm
Quote:
New York: Devout Muslim immigrant arrested in bludgeoning death of university professor

Quote:
The New York Daily News reported that Safran, a Canadian, wasn’t satisfied with Atadzhanov’s work, complaining: “This country cannot benefit from immigrants.”

Atadzhanov, who claimed to be from Tajikistan, said he was offended, and their fight escalated.

A devout Muslim considers himself superior to any unbeliever, that is why he took offense. Supremacy is a problem, and white is not the only color it comes in.

I'll be watching the nightly news.

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2018/06/12/devout-muslim-kills-professor/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 15 Jun, 2018 03:32 pm
Quote:
Maine: Somali Muslim mob strikes again, leaves man critically injured

Again?, get used to hearing that. Watch the news, if it were a small gang of skinheads it would be all over, this only mentioned in local news.
Quote:
When the car stopped halfway down the block on Knox Street, Vinciguerra and his friend confronted the youths in the car and asked them why they had shot at them. Suddenly, the three men were surrounded by roughly 30 people swinging sticks, baseball bats and other weapons, Vinciguerra said.

Mob action just like a third world country. That part of Maine now is third world.
https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2018/06/15/somali-gang-attacks/
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2018 10:44 am
Quote:
New Jersey: Parents sue public school district for teaching “Islam is the true faith”

Where is the MSM? They do not want to acknowledge the lawsuits opposing Islam in schools are numerous and fear the outrage when people find out what is being taught to their children.
Quote:
Here is a sampling of what the students learned by watching just one of the 5-minute videos:

God gave Muhammed the noble Quran
The Quran is a Perfect guide for Humanity
The Quran is divine revelation
Islam is a shining beacon against the darkness of repression, segregation, intolerance and racism​
The Beautiful Quran is Guidance for the wise & sensible.

Serious lies there.
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/06/new-jersey-parents-sue-public-school-district-for-teaching-islam-is-the-true-faith
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 21 Jun, 2018 11:26 am
Only down votes, no replies. Very, very telling.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 3 Jul, 2018 11:37 pm
Quote:
Over 200 Massacred in Radical Attacks on Nigerian Christians

The MSM does not report this? If it was the KKK killing it would be non stop news.

You do not get much closer, but Islams hate outshines the KKK's. And the damage is not even worth comparing. This is basically non stop.

Quote:
The Christian Association of Nigeria said on Wednesday that the current death toll in the country's Middle Belt, based on attacks that began last Thursday and continued until Sunday, stands at 218.

https://www.christianpost.com/news/over-200-massacred-in-radical-attacks-on-nigerian-christians-225490/
0 Replies