Ok, Where Is The Press?

maxdancona

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 09:44 pm
@coldjoint,
For the record. I think you should be ridiculed... not jailed. It is hated that you are promoting. And, it is silly. I believe in free speech... in fact I would be a little annoyed if you weren't allowed into England. But that is England's problem.

But you are being both hateful and silly.

Christians tend to flock together in White Christian suburbs, so do Jewish people. People like Roy Moore, who emphatically broke American law to push his idea of God's law. White Christian Americans ate that up. When a religious extremist is taking away gay rights, or free speech rights or dictating what can be taught in schools I don't really care what religion they are from.

There are more extremist Christians running around than Muslims... which is why the Christians are more annoying. They have more opportunity to push their views on the rest of us.
McGentrix

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 09:48 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

There are more extremist Christians running around than Muslims...

Where are you referring to, here?
coldjoint

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 09:56 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
For the record. I think you should be ridiculed

Islam should be ridiculed but that would take sand, so I guess it is easier to ridicule someone that wont kill you.

You are a piss poor apologist. I am far past the rhetoric stage of this problem and you clearly do not know enough to discuss it.

And extreme Christians kill no one. There is no killing in Christian doctrine so if they do they are not following the religion. Killing in Islam is condoned and encouraged and rewarded. Do some reading and come back.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 09:58 pm
Just checking, has anyone seen one story on national news from this thread?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2018 10:06 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
They have more opportunity to push their views on the rest of us.

A lot would gladly preach to Muslims, but they cannot in Muslim countries, they would be killed. And Islam is designed to push their views and it is a whatever it takes thing, because they must dominate.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2018 02:27 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Where have Muslims been discriminated against?

Hey, did you hear the one about the Muslim kid who brought a homemade clock to class and got accused of bringing a bomb into school? Would that have happened if the kid were white?

The answer is, we don't know. But it doesn't matter. Incidents like that are noticed and used by propagandists to make all Muslims feel that they are being persecuted.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2018 04:04 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

maxdancona wrote:

There are more extremist Christians running around than Muslims...

Where are you referring to, here?

Roy Moore, Jeff Sessions, Wayne LaPierre ...
McGentrix

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2018 06:30 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Roy Moore, Jeff Sessions, Wayne LaPierre ...

I'm not sure if they would be considered "extremist Christians" though. Maybe over-zealous or loud Christians... but extremists?

Westboro Baptist people are extremist Christians.
Joseph Kony is an extremist Christian.

I think that if you had a giant scale and you placed all of the extremist Christians on the right side and all the extremist Muslims on the left side that the scale would tip left.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2018 07:59 am
@McGentrix,
Quote:
I think that if you had a giant scale and you placed all of the extremist Christians on the right side and all the extremist Muslims on the left side that the scale would tip left.

That depends on which side of the scale your finger is on. Do you count the Lord's Resistance Army as an extremist Christian group? How about the KKK?

In the US, the people calling themselves Christians who have what I consider to be extreme views have far more ability to impact our way of life than people who call themselves Muslim.

Of course the key phrase in what I just said is "who have what I consider to be extreme views"... this is admitted a subjective judgment. That is why these hypothetical scales don't make very much sense. How the scale works has everything to do with your opinions about the world.

I fear Roy Moore and his ilk far more than I fear Islamic extremists as far as their ability to impact the rights of people living in the US.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2018 09:56 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Wayne LaPierre ...

Support for civil rights makes someone an extremist?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2018 11:56 am
Quote:
California: Convicted Muslim refugee terrorist admits he tried to slit prison warden’s throat

Nightly news? I will be watching anyone of the networks to see if this is covered tonight. This is important as it highlights that Islamic belief is a license to kill for some Muslims. Fact.
https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2018/03/16/muslim-refugee-admits-prison-wardens-attack/
maxdancona

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2018 12:16 pm
@coldjoint,
Some convicted killer in prison talked about wanting to slit the warden's throat. What an amazing story. How could that ever happen?

That should definitely be front page news.

Coldjoint, you are being silly.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2018 12:19 pm
Quote:
The number of ex-Muslims in America is rising

I consider that good news. I have the idea networks will decline to share the good news as it might offend the Muslims( not all Muslims) that hate Americans. Again, if any of these stories appear on network TV please let me know.

https://www.economist.com/news/united-states/21738904-yet-even-land-free-apostasy-isnt-easy-number-ex-muslims-america
coldjoint

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2018 02:13 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
That should definitely be front page news.

Better than a billionaire paying for sex.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2018 02:50 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
I consider that good news.

I do, as well.

But I wouldn't expect it to be covered heavily in the mainstream media; they've hardly covered the increase in the number of ex-Christians either.

Really, though — faith is so over. I'm thinking that a sizable increase in the number of ex-Republicans would make a bigger difference.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2018 03:14 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
faith is so over.

There are a lot of people who disagree with you.
hightor

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2018 02:28 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
There are a lot of people who disagree with you.

Yeah. Muslims.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2018 10:36 am
@hightor,
Quote:
Yeah. Muslims.

It is true. To do nothing about it but criticize the messenger to avoid the real problem is a waste of time. The MSM has already decided Muslims are victims, and it shows from the very selective coverage, or should I say omission, that some of us see.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2018 01:43 pm
Quote:
2 hurt in BIFF(Bangsamoro Islamic Freedom Fighters) bombing

Let's all watch network news and see if they will report on terror in the Philippines, Islamic terror.

https://www.philstar.com/nation/2018/03/17/1797721/2-hurt-biff-bombing

0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 20 Mar, 2018 04:07 pm
Quote:
Riverview man yelled ‘Allah Akbar’ in attacks on his children, deputies say

Keep in mind under Sharia this man would not be punished. Will it hit the news, I doubt it. And one thing you are sure not hear on the network news is what I said about Sharia, because it is true.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/Riverview-man-yelled-Allah-Akbar-in-attacks-on-his-children-deputies-say_166515990
0 Replies