Michael Moore's Bodyguard Arrested on Gun Charge

blatham

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 04:24 pm
So, your social standing is about what I expected.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 04:28 pm
What's that supposed to mean?
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 04:48 pm
One of the most beautiful cities on Earth and it looked pretty diverse the last time I was there including a lot of white middle income Americans. Where exactly do you go in San Francisco?
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 04:49 pm
I added "income" as I have no idea what "white middle American culture" means. Straw hats and corn pone?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 04:57 pm
That's telling, LW.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 05:04 pm
That's telling of what? You still haven't explained what you mean. I just made a humorous guess of what could possibly be in that little ole noggin of yours.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 05:06 pm
I like the city of San Francisco too. But when you look at how they vote, and who they vote for, and what the real underlying current of the local society is made up of, well, yikes, is all I can say.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 05:06 pm
Perhaps he means Ted Nugent fans who have gun racks in their trucks. Just another humorous guess...
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 05:08 pm
Or someone who thinks a bordello is an Italian dessert?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 05:08 pm
You guys don't know that much about San Francisco, do you?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 05:11 pm
Let me give you an example. In bay area public schools, students are taught about Ramadan, Kwaanza, Passover and Chanukah, but not Christmas. Halloween is treated with more respect than Christmas here.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 05:17 pm
You have proof of this?

What kind of people are these San Franciscans who go out to opera, symphonic concerts and ballet and look identical to the people in OC going to Segerstrom Hall for opera, symphonic concerts and ballet. I'd say you've explored living in the area a very constricted cross-section of people. You'd have a lot more fun if you hung around the best people in San Francisco. I doubt you have many friends in the city the way you're expressing yourself. As a matter of fact, I was there this last Christmas for three days and stayed at friends on Nobb Hill. They had a Christmas tree to die for and actually drug me off to an Episcopalean Christmas service. Of course, there are virtually no churches in S.F. At least none you've gone to. Or do you go to church?
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 05:20 pm
I've heard they teach--and practice--cannibalism in SF schools, but won't let the kids exchange Christmas cards. Unbelievable, those people...
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 05:22 pm
And as in "Auntie Mame," the kids are told to remove their clothes and dance around, exploring their budding sexuality.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 05:25 pm
I have two kids in public schools. You want more proof?
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 05:26 pm
I think the bottom line is that Christmas is passe. It's boring. It isn't as marketable as it used to be. And as the number one religion in this country is the almighty dollar, America will look for new fiscal plans of spiritual enlightenment in order to make a quick buck.

There is also a much larger mix of religions in this country than there used to be, and it's just pissing off those self-righteous Christians who insist that their religion trumps all others.

Bottom line.

And yes, we practice cannibalism here in the San Francisco schools. We also teach hedonism, beastiality, Sponge Bob worshipping, and the Hokey Pokey.
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 05:28 pm
Quote:
You guys don't know that much about San Francisco, do you?

Laughing And you DO, cjhsa?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 05:30 pm
Enough to know that I wouldn't want to live there, at least with kids. Maybe for a year with my wife someday. You never know.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 05:33 pm
Let me tell you about a wonderful experience I had in San Francisco about twenty years ago. The girlfriend (now my wife) and I had just moved here, and some friends took us to see the Nutcracker ballet in the city.

Two gay guys sat right in front of us and made out during the entire friggin show. It was gross, and an image I'll never forget to associate with SF.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 05:34 pm
A prime example of classic mission architecture, St. Lukes in San Francisco. Try to find any architecturally distinquished churches in OC. There are none.

http://www.stlukesepiscopal.net/StLukesChurch.gif
0 Replies