Michael Moore's Bodyguard Arrested on Gun Charge

Lightwizard

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 05:36 pm
Man, one odd experience and you've made a stereotypical assessment of the entire city. It figures. Also, get over it and get over yourself.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 05:36 pm
One of many.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 05:39 pm
Oh? Like the time we were at a reception for the conductor of the Pacific Symphony and this straight couple was practically having sex on the dias in the anteroom? Is such public display only okay if the couple is straight?
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 05:40 pm
(I wouldn't ever move into the city -- it's dangerous for your heart).
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 05:40 pm
Yeah, I remember being in Silicon Valley during a shareholder's meeting, and found out that our pensions were literally blown away by the croniesm, shoddy bookkeeping and criminal intent by the CEO's of the company.

Personally, I'll take the gay guys making out anyday over being screwed in the ass by heterosexual millionaires.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 05:51 pm
Back to task.

Michael Moore is a big, fat, truth twisting hypocrite.

Have a nice weekend.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 06:07 pm
Can Michael have the honor of calling you the same thing?
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 06:27 pm
I'm sure Michael feels the same about you, cjhsa.

I think it's funny how you forget that Michael is pro-gun. It's even more hysterical how many "liberals" are pro-gun, and yet are also pro-gun control. Michael's movie "Bowling for Columbine" addressed some of our innermost demons and enemies regarding violence in this country, and how the proliferation of guns has added to the chaos.

It is this abstract thought that continuously evades your ability to reason without hurling insults as a last resort before you leave a thread.

It is really quite sad indeed, but not unexpected whatsoever.

But have a nice weekend anyway.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 07:08 pm
Now, there was a classic couple of pages.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 07:14 pm
IM GOIN BACK, GET ME A BEVERAGE, SIT MY ASS DOWN , AND READ EM.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 09:40 pm
Gun control = a nice tight grouping.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 09:55 pm
Too bad CCW wasn't in place in 1989 in Michigan. I doubt Moore would've had the balls to harrass Roger Smith that way if he thought he or his bodyguards might be legally armed. What a puke.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2005 10:09 am
And just how did he "harass" Roger Smith? I don't think you have the balls to realize you've dug a hole for yourself, jumped in and pulled it in after you.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2005 10:30 am
Huh? We must not be watching the same movie.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2005 10:37 am
Moore pursued Smith in the movie. The word harass doesn't belong but that's not the only thing that's at the bottom of your deep, dark hole.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2005 10:38 am
Please elaborate. I'm searching around for this "hole" you speak of yet can't seem to find it.

Maybe trolls are better at finding holes.
0 Replies

Chrissee

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2005 12:23 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Let me tell you about a wonderful experience I had in San Francisco about twenty years ago. The girlfriend (now my wife) and I had just moved here, and some friends took us to see the Nutcracker ballet in the city.

Two gay guys sat right in front of us and made out during the entire friggin show. It was gross, and an image I'll never forget to associate with SF.

I cannot imagine anyone, especially gay guys, making out during a ballet, if they did, they should have been asked to leave. But something tells me your portrayal is not an acurate one.
0 Replies

Chrissee

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2005 12:25 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Enough to know that I wouldn't want to live there, at least with kids. Maybe for a year with my wife someday. You never know.

I just moved here and every day I thank goodness that I have the opportunity to live in the most beautiful city in the world.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2005 02:20 pm
The city is beautiful. The view that night at the ballet wasn't.
0 Replies

Dookiestix

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 02:39 pm
Quote:
Maybe trolls are better at finding holes.

Then perhaps you should find a troll and start asking...
0 Replies