Why does the Bible Exist?

jerlands

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2018 03:08 am
@izzythepush,

Another psycho-analyst. With so much talent around here I'm surprised our country is in such ill health.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2018 03:37 am
@jerlands,
Blame that on your religious nutters and an education system which produces graduates who think psychoanalyst is hyphenated.

It's not psychoanalysis anyway it's common sense. If you had a bit more of that and a bit less obsessive therapy you might have elected a president who's up to the job instead of one who's accelerating China's global influence.

If you knew a bit about Geography you'd realise that the Titanic didn't sail from Southampton in America, but from the city founded hundreds of years previously by the Anglo Saxons.
jerlands

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2018 03:42 am
@izzythepush,
Chronic Diseases: The Leading Causes of Death and Disability in the United States
jerlands

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2018 03:43 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Blame that on your religious nutters and an education system which produces graduates who think psychoanalyst is hyphenated.

You **** read.
0 Replies

jerlands

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2018 03:44 am
@izzythepush,
that should have read can't
izzythepush

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2018 03:45 am
@jerlands,
I'm not clicking on your link, that's how computer viruses are downloaded. The main causes of death and disability are your ridiculous gun laws and your **** health care system.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2018 03:46 am
@jerlands,
Bollocks it should, at least have the courage to stand by your insults.
0 Replies

jerlands

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2018 03:48 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I'm not clicking on your link, that's how computer viruses are downloaded. The main causes of death and disability are your ridiculous gun laws and your **** health care system.

You're right about the healthcare system.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2018 03:49 am
@jerlands,
Well done, you've sussed out how to use the quote function.
jerlands

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2018 03:50 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Well done, you've sussed out how to use the quote function.

I had to ask.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2018 03:52 am
@jerlands,
I'm right about your gun laws too. We think killing children is wrong so we don't let sad pathetic individuals get hold of guns so they can feel a sense of adequacy.

The theory of evolution is as true as the theory of gravity. If you don't like that one then prove it wrong by jumping off a roof.
jerlands

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2018 03:54 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I'm right about your gun laws too. We think killing children is wrong so we don't let sad pathetic individuals get hold of guns so they can feel a sense of adequacy.

The theory of evolution is as true as the theory of gravity. If you don't like that one then prove it wrong by jumping off a roof.

Lets get back to psycho- analyst.
jerlands

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2018 04:15 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

What is entanglement anyway? I get messed up with that.
0 Replies

Helloandgoodbye

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2018 08:13 am
@izzythepush,
You said ‘evolution is as true as the theory of gravity’

Life forms like high technological bacteria(single called organisms) being created by ocean vents, sand chemical ‘soups’ is far from fact as you can get. Just as believing in whales with legs, reptiles with feathers, and half monkey/man creatures. backwards thinking.

But this sort of thinking fits right into a world that believes abortion is ‘good.’ Sucking brains of infants heads, snipping spinal cords etc. And for what motive?! (Where ppl can not distinguish right from wrong anymore.) Knowing when lives can be taken or not like Glenn has demonstrated. Backwards thinking.

Whether backwards morality or backwards logical thought. Abortionists and evolutionists. will always try to put themselves on a pedestal for sure.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2018 11:42 am
@Helloandgoodbye,
Bollocks, only religious nutjobs fail to accept evolution because they don't understand it.

Only in America are you people taken seriously, the rest of us have more sense.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2018 11:44 am
@jerlands,
I'll leave that to you. We don't go in for therapy over here, we talk problems out with our friends. People go into therapy because they need it, not because it's fashionable.
jerlands

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2018 11:46 am
@Helloandgoodbye,
izzythepush wrote:

Bollocks, only religious nutjobs fail to accept evolution because they don't understand it.

In my opinion this guy isn't worth the time.
jerlands

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2018 11:47 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I'll leave that to you. We don't go in for therapy over here, we talk problems out with our friends. People go into therapy because they need it, not because it's fashionable.

You just can't smell your own odor.
0 Replies

jerlands

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2018 11:49 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Maybe I should have said "you can't see the forest through the trees."
jerlands

Reply Mon 8 Jan, 2018 11:57 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Offer something rather than simple rhetoric.
0 Replies