The Liberal obsession with Nazis. It's not good for you.

oralloy

Fri 15 Sep, 2017 06:55 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Why is it offensive to denounce neo-Nazis when they try to disguise their hate by directing it at "Israel" instead of at "Jews"?

What about this Pink Floyd dude who is in the news doing interviews where he spouts outrageous attacks against Israel?

I wouldn't go quite so far as to call him a neo-nazi, but it should be fair to call him an anti-Semite due to his outrageous attacks against Israel should it not?
0 Replies

Olivier5

Fri 15 Sep, 2017 07:58 am
@oralloy,
His spread false information. I pointed to it. He knows about it. All he needs to do is take responsibility, and check his sources a little better next time.

This is a guy who's been lambasting others for living in their ideological bubble, impeverious to facts. And here he is inventing his own facts...
maxdancona

Sat 16 Sep, 2017 10:03 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier wrote:
Odd that you would ask everyone to respect clitoris cutters in Africa, but no need to respect the French 'cause they are downright evil, right?

I am criticizing French nationalism. I also criticize Nationalism in my own country and in any other country. Your problem is that you are unwilling to accept the real problems France has with discrimination towards ethnic minorities. It is not just me saying this, progressive human rights organizations say this too.

Free Speech comes with an freedom to discuss different ideas... and this means accepting criticism of your own society. Without this discussion, a society can't progress. This is one of the reasons I believe so strongly in free speech.

I don't like Nationalism.
Olivier5

Sat 16 Sep, 2017 10:16 am
@maxdancona,
Sure thing, as long as you stick to facts....
0 Replies

momoends

Sun 17 Sep, 2017 03:59 am
@oralloy,
a person can disagree or, even condemn, the measures and policies taken by their governments and loving their culture, traditions and people at the same time... they don´t hate themselves but hate what their country or community do or the motives that leads them to it....the core of the Nazism ideology is the believe in the superiority of the white men above the rest of the races and, therefore, they have the right to take their properties, homes, jobs, rights and even, their lives away from them...... that´s what they did back them to the jews and that´s what those you call "self hating jews" are fighting against: people being thrown away from their homes, their lives threatened and their rights completely severed by those who believe their rights are the only ones that should be respected...
momoends

Sun 17 Sep, 2017 04:36 am
@maxdancona,
1- you should take on account the free pass of people policy held within European countries to judge the accurate of your conclusions about terrorism issues in France
2- goverments in democratic nations should represent and rule based on their people votes, needs and claims .... that´s what a democracy or a republic is all about
3 religious head dressed are banned from schools and official building cars France is a laic country and, besides, every citizen carries their ID with them in case thy are asked to identify themselves.... those religious head dresses from a simple veil covering women´s hair to full body length dresses that hide their entire body... they came to leave in a country were no religious symbols are allowed to be wore at schools and where all citizens should easily identified.... they just asked foreigners to respect and follow their laws but had to demand them forcefully later when some of them show no intention at all to do so...
3- that man you are talking about was that famous because he had to spent years of hi life hiding to safe his life ... that´s why we know about him....... "family guy2?
0 Replies

momoends

Sun 17 Sep, 2017 04:48 am
@maxdancona,
using drugs is ilegal,racial discrimination is ilegal... therefore any promotion of an illegal act is censored.... for example: the promotion of murder another human being.....
you can talk about drugs on tv, you can debate publicly about wether or not other cultures are worse than yours but you can not promote racism or any other criminal act....
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 17 Sep, 2017 04:53 am
@momoends,
momoends wrote:
a person can disagree or, even condemn, the measures and policies taken by their governments and loving their culture, traditions and people at the same time... they don´t hate themselves but hate what their country or community do or the motives that leads them to it....

Some people do that. Other people falsely accuse Jews of imaginary atrocities and then try to harm innocent Jews as punishment for those imaginary atrocities.

momoends wrote:
the core of the Nazism ideology is the believe in the superiority of the white men above the rest of the races and, therefore, they have the right to take their properties, homes, jobs, rights and even, their lives away from them...... that´s what they did back them to the jews

I'm not so sure skin color had much to do with it. Plenty of white Jews were murdered by the Nazis.

momoends wrote:
that´s what those you call "self hating jews" are fighting against: people being thrown away from their homes, their lives threatened and their rights completely severed by those who believe their rights are the only ones that should be respected...

No. Self-hating Jews do the very same thing that anti-Semites and neo-nazis do. They falsely accuse innocent Jews of imaginary atrocities and then call on those innocent Jews to be harmed as punishment for those imaginary atrocities.
momoends

Sun 17 Sep, 2017 04:57 am
@maxdancona,
no one goes to jail for having the wrong opinions!!! they go to jail if they commit a crime as a result of them.... you are wrong... in fact, nazis are not illegal but they tend to assault people and commit other crimes every now and them as a result of their strong believes) and that ends with them sent to prison....... as expected
0 Replies

momoends

Sun 17 Sep, 2017 05:13 am
@maxdancona,
no,, they unemployed, poor or recently arrive immigrant people in need of a home to live in
0 Replies

momoends

Sun 17 Sep, 2017 05:19 am
@maxdancona,
not allowing the mutilation of the body of a small girl is not a claim of cultural superiority........AT ALL
0 Replies

momoends

Sun 17 Sep, 2017 05:30 am
@oralloy,
imaginary atrocities? harm innocent jews? .... what happened? I know nothing about that!
its not just the color but Arios where definitely not even tanned
oralloy

Sun 17 Sep, 2017 05:56 am
@momoends,
momoends wrote:
imaginary atrocities? harm innocent jews? .... what happened? I know nothing about that!

Anti-Semites have for centuries falsely accused Jews of imaginary atrocities and called on people to harm innocent Jews as punishment for those imagined atrocities.
Walter Hinteler

Sun 17 Sep, 2017 06:28 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Anti-Semites have for centuries falsely accused Jews of imaginary atrocities and called on people to harm innocent Jews as punishment for those imagined atrocities.
Of course you can call them Anti-Semites, but it really was the Christian belief for more than 1600 years. (We've the 500-year-anniversary of the Reformation this year ... Luther was an even stronger "Jew-hater" than many Catholics and other Christians.)
Olivier5

Sun 17 Sep, 2017 08:10 am
@oralloy,
There's no such thing as a self-hating Jew. Or perhaps: every Jew is a self-hating Jew, in the sense that they all struggle to a degree or another with what it means to be a Jew nowadays, including implied attitudes toward zionism. It's natural to struggle a bit with one's sense of nationhood for a nation exhiled for so long. It's natural for anyone in fact. We human beings are not nationalist robots.
oralloy

Sun 17 Sep, 2017 09:09 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
There's no such thing as a self-hating Jew.

Unfortunately that is incorrect. I've come across them before.

Olivier5 wrote:
Or perhaps: every Jew is a self-hating Jew, in the sense that they all struggle to a degree or another with what it means to be a Jew nowadays, including implied attitudes toward zionism. It's natural to struggle a bit with one's sense of nationhood for a nation exhiled for so long. It's natural for anyone in fact. We human beings are not nationalist robots.

The term "Self Hating Jew" refers to someone who engages in or encourages anti-Semitic attacks against other Jews while being Jewish himself.
Olivier5

Sun 17 Sep, 2017 09:27 am
@oralloy,
Would you have examples?
oralloy

Sun 17 Sep, 2017 10:03 am
@Olivier5,
Take the standard nonsense that anti-Semites always falsely accuse Israel of doing. There are Jews who make the same untrue accusations.
Walter Hinteler

Sun 17 Sep, 2017 10:39 am
@Olivier5,
Netanyahu's son, for instance. He's loved by Nazis all over the world ...
Foofie

Mon 18 Sep, 2017 01:55 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

oralloy wrote:
Of course you can call them Anti-Semites, but it really was the Christian belief for more than 1600 years. (We've the 500-year-anniversary of the Reformation this year ... Luther was an even stronger "Jew-hater" than many Catholics and other Christians.)

But even an enlightened Christian, especially of the heavy doctrine of Catholicism, could not think of the Jews as an equal, since the Jew was outside the "existence" of the Christian. Meaning, the Jew did not think of everlasting life in Heaven, nor could the Jew achieve that. For the Jew, this existence WAS THE MAIN EVENT. FOR THE CHRISTIAN THIS EXISTENCE WAS JUST A TEST TO SEE HOW ONE WILL HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE. For a believing Catholic this made the Jew one level above a dog. So, blaming the theology for its very efficient disenfranchising the Jew here on Earth and in the hereafter is really a study in benign neglect of the Church, in my opinion. Did any Church clergy ever question whether Jews had a shot at Heaven. I would guess not, since that could loosen their hold on the masses.
0 Replies