The Liberal obsession with Nazis. It's not good for you.

camlok

Sun 26 Aug, 2018 09:53 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Not related directly to Set's post,

Related directly to Set's post. Finn has once again, like he always does, taken a powder.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Mon 27 Aug, 2018 04:32 pm
@Setanta,
Well, you got me on that one (despite knowing exactly what I meant)...proud of yourself?
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Mon 27 Aug, 2018 04:33 pm
@Setanta,
Who led the fight?

What would have happened in the fight without the overpowering military and industrial might of the US?

0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Mon 27 Aug, 2018 04:37 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
As an aside Walter...

What the heck do you think would have happened to Germany if the US wasn't involved? The Russians raped your women and killed your children and then took power over half your nation. Do you think they would have stopped if the US wasn't involved?

You don't have to bow and scrape to the US but you should appreciate what was done for a nation that deserved nothing but devastation.

camlok

Mon 27 Aug, 2018 05:12 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
You don't have to bow and scrape to the US but you should appreciate what was done for a nation that deserved nothing but devastation.

Germany deserves devastation for its war crimes then what does the US deserve, Finn, when their war crimes are bigger than the Nazis in volume and duration?
Finn dAbuzz

Mon 27 Aug, 2018 05:13 pm
@camlok,
You're troubled; get help.
0 Replies

camlok

Mon 27 Aug, 2018 05:14 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
The Russians raped your women and killed your children and then took power over half your nation.

As an aside, Finn.

As did the USA.

And Eisenhower put hundreds of thousands of surrendered German troops in camps with no protection from the weather, with no food, no clean water which saw untold numbers die. Germans who tried to provide them food were shot.
Finn dAbuzz

Mon 27 Aug, 2018 05:16 pm
@camlok,
You are troubled. Get help. (again)
camlok

Mon 27 Aug, 2018 05:21 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Obviously, Finn, it is you that is troubled. You are incoherent. Stunned by the revelations into bumbling, halting speech. If we were physically near, the spittle on your chin would be dripping.
Finn dAbuzz

Mon 27 Aug, 2018 07:46 pm
@camlok,
Get help
0 Replies

RABEL222

Tue 28 Aug, 2018 01:37 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
But we have guilty echoes of the 2018's Nazi wanna bee's.
Finn dAbuzz

Mon 17 Sep, 2018 01:32 pm
@RABEL222,
Really? Where?
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Mon 17 Sep, 2018 01:34 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

As an aside Walter...

What the heck do you think would have happened to Germany if the US wasn't involved? The Russians raped your women and killed your children and then took power over half your nation. Do you think they would have stopped if the US wasn't involved?

The usually verbose Walter chose not to respond to this comment.
camlok

Mon 17 Sep, 2018 01:39 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
The usually verbose Walter chose not to respond to this comment.

Just go back a page or two, Finn. You don't have a clue who handed you your ass because everyone did. Some multiple times.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Mon 17 Sep, 2018 01:41 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Well, my family got the devastation we deserved.

Thank you, without bowing and scraping.
camlok

Mon 17 Sep, 2018 01:59 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
However, the casual use of "Nazi" seems for me (and most other German-speaking persons besides neo-Nazis/right-wing extremists) a disrespect for the victims of the Nazi-period.

There are many many peoples and people from around the world that have suffered greatly at the hands of the American Nazis, all the many US administrations that that covers.

Why does no one talk about all the victims of the American Nazi period, Walter, least of all you, a fella who really ought to know?

0 Replies

camlok

Mon 17 Sep, 2018 02:01 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Yes, exactly. That is the point I am making with this thread.

As always, max, you are trying to provide cover for an evil that you know is equal to the evil perpetrated by the Nazis of Germany.
0 Replies

camlok

Mon 17 Sep, 2018 02:04 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
I can see the merits in distinguishing "1940s Nazis who actually massacred millions of innocents" from "modern examples who share the beliefs but have little power to harm people".

The 1940s Nazis are indistinguishable in overall effect from the American Nazis of WWII to today.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Mon 17 Sep, 2018 02:05 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
As for your characterisation of me: A2K is a verbosissimus locus.
camlok

Mon 17 Sep, 2018 02:08 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter addresses Walter .

???
0 Replies