The Liberal obsession with Nazis. It's not good for you.

Finn dAbuzz

Mon 17 Sep, 2018 05:52 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Don't thank me.

I probably would not have approved of the Marshall Plan.
camlok

Mon 17 Sep, 2018 06:12 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Had you been on the inside and the evil ones showed you how much your share of the plunder would have been, you would have been in like Finn, Finn.
0 Replies

Luxin

Sat 19 Oct, 2019 01:45 am
@maxdancona,
Those who quibble about what a "Nazi" is are probably "Nazis". maxdancona, be as clear in your own head as you like, but don't try to impose your definition rules on free thinkers, and don't try to persuade weak minds that it's OK to get all warm and fuzzy with right wing nuts who always tend toward violence and deserve -- in their incapacity to recognize and admit they are (typically corporate) "Nazi" racists (Evil people rarely admit they are evil. "Evil does not recognize itself") -- to be shunned as true "monsters", with those who meet them figuratively "screaming and running for their life". A "Nazi" is an inflexible authoritarian, as you appear to be presenting yourself as. Really, I shouldn't waste my time with people who are threatened by the truth. The truth is a "Nazi" in power is a soulless evil racist or bigoted "monster" who inevitably gets into mass persecution and genocide.

So **** off with your definitions and attempted mind poisoning, typical Nazi behaviour. I feel the word Nazi should ALWAYS BE USED for right wingers, who always incline toward racism, because the term directly evokes images of their "ultimate attainment" -- millions of Jews and other minorities being first slandered by classmates at the front of their class; old men in the streets having their beards cut off by insane mobs; and lastly, mass murder and genocide with unspeakable barbarity and atrocity.

******* worthless "Nazis" have no right to speak on themselves or any ******* subject.
oralloy

Sat 19 Oct, 2019 01:58 am
@Luxin,
The term "Nazi" refers only to a member of a specific genocidal political party in Germany in the first half of the 20th century.

The term "neonazi" should only be used to refer to someone who is advocating (or is involved in) genocide, or to refer to someone who voluntarily labels themselves as a neonazi.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Sat 19 Oct, 2019 05:53 am
@Luxin,
Quote:
I feel the word Nazi should ALWAYS BE USED for right wingers,

My point exactly.

It should ALWAYS BE USED for right wingers, feminists, environmentalists, Bernie Sanders supporters and for people who drink blended Scotch whiskey.
Walter Hinteler
  Selected Answer

Sat 19 Oct, 2019 06:11 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
people who drink blended Scotch whiskey.
And, of course, for those as well who can't write Scotch whisky properly.
Finn dAbuzz

Sat 19 Oct, 2019 03:56 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

maxdancona wrote:
people who drink blended Scotch whiskey.
And, of course, for those as well who can't write Scotch whisky properly.

Unless you haven't recognized it yet, max is an American.
0 Replies