The Statue Wars Begin

Olivier5

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2017 10:11 am
@cameronleon,
Quote:
I think that the issue is not the size of the male organ but how you handle it.

You would know better than me how to handle penisses... Mine is larger than most and it has its own free will.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2017 11:14 am
@cameronleon,
Following your logic, we should do away with statues memorializing Holocaust victims.
wmwcjr

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2017 11:22 am
@cameronleon,
Why should he forget about it?
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2017 11:26 am
@cameronleon,
Being a white supremacist, you probably condone the lynchings and other injustices that black Americans were subjected under Jim Crow. How Christian is that? I'd say none at all -- something I seriously doubt you're willing to deal with. Did you ever think that you might be sinning with your racial hatred? It's not scriptural.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2017 12:21 pm
http://hotair.com/archives/2017/08/29/maryland-university-abandons-state-song-guess/?utm_source=hadaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl

Now it's State songs.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2017 12:24 pm
MACRON NO LONGER THE GOLDEN BOY

That didn't take very long.
hightor

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2017 12:39 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
I hear the distant thunder-hum,
Maryland!
The Old Line’s bugle, fife, and drum,
Maryland!
She is not dead, nor deaf, nor dumb-
Huzza! she spurns the Northern scum!
She breathes! she burns! she’ll come! she’ll come!
Maryland! My Maryland!

Is it really that great of a song, though? Doesn't the state have something else in its history to commemorate?

I'll bet a lot of 'state songs' are equally insipid. As Voltaire remarked, "Anything which is too stupid to be said is sung."
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2017 12:51 pm
@hightor,
I'm not defending the song.

I'm pointing out the timing.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2017 12:52 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

MACRON NO LONGER THE GOLDEN BOY

That didn't take very long.

Oops - wrong thread
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
Below viewing threshold (view)
centrox

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2017 03:37 pm
@cameronleon,
cameronleon wrote:
Listen and try to understand the following.

The WW2 happened 70 years ago

Got it?

I see Jews crying loud as if their relatives were killed yesterday, last week or last month.

we are talking of 70 years, a pain that should have gone long ago.

If some people can't let go, in my opinion, they truly need help, no dollars but being taken to a mental institution.

Wow. You really are a PIECE OF ****.
wmwcjr

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2017 04:33 pm
@centrox,
I'll think I've hit rock bottom when I read hateful, depraved posted comments; and then I'll read something like this.

Cameronleon makes this incredibly callous, offensive statement all the while claiming to be a Christian. He makes himself look like a terrible human being. With this statement and his racist misinterpretation of Genesis 9, he does more to promote disbelief in the Bible than any atheist.

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2017 04:36 pm
@wmwcjr,
wmwcjr wrote:

I'll think I've hit rock bottom when I read hateful, depraved posted comments; and then I'll read something like this.

Cameronleon makes this incredibly callous, offensive statement all the while claiming to be a Christian. He makes himself look like a terrible human being. With this statement and his racist misinterpretation of Genesis 9, he does more to promote disbelief in the Bible than any atheist.

Ignore Cameronleon. If we all do he will go away.
wmwcjr

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2017 04:47 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Thanks for the good advice, Finn. I should know better.
oralloy

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2017 09:10 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
Ignore Cameronleon. If we all do he will go away.

That is probably true, but I'm not sure that it is the best thing to do.

If he is just trolling then that is the best option. But if he is stating his true beliefs it might be better to engage him in discussion. And I think he might be stating his true beliefs.

At the very least talking with him will be a refreshing change from liberals trying to take a sledgehammer to my kneecaps because I just posted a fact that they don't want to know about.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2017 09:12 pm
@cameronleon,
cameronleon wrote:
Are you Jewish or Christian?
Do you condone the killing of an entire population of men just because the son of their leader raped a girl / daughter of Jacob?

I advise caution in accepting every part of the Bible as pure fact. Clearly there are nuggets of history to be gleaned from the Bible. But equally clearly many parts of the Bible are not actual fact.

Such is always the case with the records left behind by ancient civilizations.

cameronleon wrote:
I bet, that in WW2 people of the same blood was the one who kill those millions of Jews!

I've heard speculation that Hitler was a Jew. I'm not sure it matters. Either way what he did was horrible and unforgivable.

cameronleon wrote:
That kind of killing occurred in the far past, no wonder if it might happened again some decades ago...
Don't you think?

There is no question that humans both ancient and modern are capable of genocide. Hopefully the International Criminal Court will grow stronger and help to end the practice once and for all.
oralloy

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2017 09:14 pm
@cameronleon,
cameronleon wrote:
Listen and try to understand the following.
The WW2 happened 70 years ago
Got it?
I see Jews crying loud as if their relatives were killed yesterday, last week or last month.

I question this. I don't see any Jews doing this. They may resist efforts to deny the Holocaust (and rightly so, as Holocaust denial should be resisted), but they aren't wailing as if someone they know has just died.

cameronleon wrote:
we are talking of 70 years, a pain that should have gone long ago.

For people who lost someone they cared about the pain will never end.

For people who merely insist that the truth never be forgotten, that isn't exactly wailing the way you described. It is more like justified outrage.

cameronleon wrote:
If some people can't let go, in my opinion, they truly need help, no dollars but being taken to a mental institution.

A mental institution is for serious disorders. I can see a good argument though for providing psychiatric help for victims of all sorts (not just genocide victims).

But if by "can't let go" you merely mean those who resist Holocaust denial, that isn't a cause for psychiatry. It is well and proper that people refuse to let the past be whitewashed.
cameronleon

Reply Tue 29 Aug, 2017 11:24 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
I advise caution in accepting every part of the Bible as pure fact. Clearly there are nuggets of history to be gleaned from the Bible. But equally clearly many parts of the Bible are not actual fact.

Such is always the case with the records left behind by ancient civilizations.

You might be correct.

However, true or not, are you to condone it?

Lets say that it happened, the killing of males of an entire city were killed just because one of them raped a woman of the Israelite.

If in a far future other culture or peoples do the same "justice" against the Israelite, even when is not an act of justice but another mass murdering, is it a reason to forget the cruel past behavior of the Israelite and remember only when they are the victims?

I ask.

Quote:

I've heard speculation that Hitler was a Jew. I'm not sure it matters. Either way what he did was horrible and unforgivable.

Question is, was Hitler the one who killed those hundreds of thousands of detainees, which gave him free hand labor for his war machine?

If not Hitler, then somebody else caused their deaths.

Here is when you must make a review of the war actions and you are going to have the surprise of your life.

It wasn't Hitler.

Quote:
There is no question that humans both ancient and modern are capable of genocide. Hopefully the International Criminal Court will grow stronger and help to end the practice once and for all.

Hope so.
cameronleon

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2017 12:09 am
@oralloy,
Quote:

I question this. I don't see any Jews doing this. They may resist efforts to deny the Holocaust (and rightly so, as Holocaust denial should be resisted), but they aren't wailing as if someone they know has just died.

That name "Holocaust".

Such is a weird "technical word", and I still searching who invented it that way.

As a technical term it means "genocide", right?

And genocide is the killing of people of a certain origin, race. class, etc.

Some definitions add planning of the killing.

I guess that the killing of hundreds of thousands of people in WW2 was indeed planned, but from my point of view, the planning was not for extermination purposes but that it was a necessary action in order to destroy the great war machine of Hitler.

Anyway, on TV I saw programs were money is asked and "survivors" of the Holocaust are seen giving their version of their suffering and sniff sniff, people send money to help them.

The war is over, it happened 70 years ago, all this propaganda like a bleeding open wound is just a circus where smart dudes take advantage of others by playing the "forever victims"

You say you don't believe in the Holocaust, and these dudes attack you saying you are anti-Semite, that Hitler this and that, they put you on "ignore", they group themselves against you, etc.

Look, the biblical Abraham cried for his wife an entire month, later on he got married again and even had concubines. The bible says that he had several more children.

I strongly suggest that Jews must imitate father Abraham, and should remember the deaths of WW2 for a month and later keep going.

Quote:

For people who lost someone they cared about the pain will never end.

For people who merely insist that the truth never be forgotten, that isn't exactly wailing the way you described. It is more like justified outrage.

Again, these dudes must imitate father Abraham.

Any psychologist will suggest a treatment to an individual who is not capable to let go and recover after losing a family member.

Here we have thousands if not millions of dudes who must receive treatment to be capable of letting go and recover. The Holocaust page must be turned and a new page must be written.

Quote:
A mental institution is for serious disorders. I can see a good argument though for providing psychiatric help for victims of all sorts (not just genocide victims).

But if by "can't let go" you merely mean those who resist Holocaust denial, that isn't a cause for psychiatry. It is well and proper that people refuse to let the past be whitewashed.

You are mixing exagerate remembrance of deaths of a war that happened 70 years ago with Holocaust deniers.

In this discussion, one thing has nothing to do with the another.

Those dudes must let go and start a new life or get into a mental institution.

Can you imagine if all the people start remembering their dead family members and friends who died up 70 years ago or beyond?

The whole society should become nuts watching people asking for the building of museums to post pictures of accidents that happened decades ago, and so forth.

Come on.

Such behavior is unacceptable