Why I left the Democratic Party

Lash

Reply Thu 2 Nov, 2017 08:47 am
@maporsche,
Hahaha. True blue to the end. Did you also read that Hillary KEPT that money for herself?

The world is on fire about DNC / Clinton corruption. Obama got slimed too for leaving them 24 million in debt.

Nothing you say changes that.
Lash

Reply Thu 2 Nov, 2017 08:49 am
@maporsche,
Cheat. That’s what real democrats do. Proof in the papers by the former DNC chief. I suspect we’ll hear it again in testimony in an upcoming lawsuit to end all lawsuits.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 2 Nov, 2017 08:56 am
Politics is a religion to too many people. Smart or dumb, they refuse to face facts.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Thu 2 Nov, 2017 09:20 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

Did you also read that Hillary KEPT that money for herself?

So is the DNC currently 24MM in debt still?
Lash

Reply Thu 2 Nov, 2017 09:29 am
@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:

Lash wrote:

Did you also read that Hillary KEPT that money for herself?

So is the DNC currently 24MM in debt still?

Who gives a ****?

Obama finally paid some of what he owed. You worship a bunch of sorry ass motherfuckers.

Whether you’re ever honest about it, or continue obfuscating, everybody knows now.

The dirty open secret is wallpapering the world. It’s about time.
farmerman

Reply Thu 2 Nov, 2017 09:43 am
@Lash,
Quote:
The world is on fire about DNC / Clinton corruption
Only the Putin Influenced portion. Their job is to spred this **** round in what Frontline called "PUTIN's REVENGE"

Y know tht everything you sy from hereon will obviously ring up the question "who's paying you to sound so incensed"?

Youve got the forward credibility of some carnie barker
edgarblythe

Reply Thu 2 Nov, 2017 09:50 am
@farmerman,
The Russian connection is something I suspect both parties tried to benefit from. The war within the Democratic Party, a different matter, is based on party corruption.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 2 Nov, 2017 09:57 am
@Lash,
You should stop pretending to be a Dem/Progressive immediately. Every now and then you slip and your true colors show.

Cycloptichorn
edgarblythe

Reply Thu 2 Nov, 2017 10:01 am
I notice people on a2k spend more time criticizing the messenger than worrying about the message, when it's someone they don't agree with.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 2 Nov, 2017 10:02 am
@edgarblythe,
I could go on at length about why the message is bullshit, but you bunch wouldn't listen or care. Isn't that right?

Cycloptichorn
Lash

Reply Thu 2 Nov, 2017 10:09 am
@Cycloptichorn,
They’re calling Brazile a Russian operative, too. This is what the democrats have become.

0 Replies

Lash

Reply Thu 2 Nov, 2017 10:11 am
@Cycloptichorn,
No, you can’t.

Just face the truth and get over it.

Why in hell would you writhe around in the face of an insider confessing? Stop defending corruption!
Lash

Reply Thu 2 Nov, 2017 10:41 am
@farmerman,
So, the Russians got to Brazile!!!! Run!! Run!! They’re coming for YOOOUUUU!!!

What a joke.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 2 Nov, 2017 10:46 am
@Lash,
The insider:

A) is selling a book and using this sort of article as a promotion for her book, and

B) her argument relies upon the Joint Victory fund, something at was both not illegal, it wasn't unethical and Bernie was offered the same deal - and declined.

Brazille fails to go into any detail as to how the thing she's talking about actually contributed to Bernie's loss. She doesn't show how any actual action taken by the DNC or Clinton unfairly tipped the playing field against Bernie. She doesn't do that, and not a single one of you whiners has EVER been able to do that, because the DNC took no overt action against Bernie - and you know it.

You literally don't understand what you're talking about here, and are simply and breathlessly bashing the Dem party because you hate them and the Clintons. I don't know why anyone would be swayed by the level of argumentation you're bringing to the table.

Cycloptichorn
Cycloptichorn

Reply Thu 2 Nov, 2017 11:18 am
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

I notice people on a2k spend more time criticizing the messenger than worrying about the message, when it's someone they don't agree with.

I wonder if any of you have any desire to actually engage on the message at all, now that I've decided to do so.

Cycloptichorn
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 2 Nov, 2017 02:58 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Why do you and your confreres give a damn? Respond to what she writes and stop this silly Russian Troll nonsense.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 2 Nov, 2017 03:01 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
When it comes to water carriers for HRC and the Dems, I don't know who is more deserving of the title of Atlas...you or blickers.

Hmmmn...I wonder if either of you is an operative for the Dems, the Communists or the Cubans?
Baldimo

Reply Thu 2 Nov, 2017 03:01 pm
@maporsche,
It seems Obama put the party $24 Million in debt. That's what actual democrats do for the party...
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 2 Nov, 2017 03:05 pm
@Baldimo,
That's not that big of a deal. The big deal is that the HRC Campaign took over the DNC by saving it from debt. A Mafia ploy. If DWS wasn't such a tool, they never would have been in the trouble that allowed HRC to exploit. She (DWS and HRC for that matter) is a horrible person (and ugly, although that should not be considered in evaluating her worth on earth)
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 2 Nov, 2017 03:08 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Cyclo, maporche (is he a 1%er? Porches aren't cheap), blickers et al will be breaking a cold sweat to try and convince us that, unlike the GOP, the Dems are pure of heart and anything that looks like malfeasance is at worst, a stupid mistake.