Why I left the Democratic Party

camlok

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2018 04:50 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Have you no compassion for all those peoples I have listed in my reply to ci, Finn? All countries the US either illegally invaded or terrorized or had a brutal, vicious right wing dictatorship do their bidding.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2018 05:14 pm
@camlok,
You are troubled; get help
camlok

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2018 05:27 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Why can't you address my comments, Finn?

You make a mockery of American free speech.

You make a mockery of the American ability to debate.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2018 12:10 am
@camlok,
This just might be a WAG, but I'm suggesting that no one takes you seriously, maybe because you sound unhinged. Just an observation.
roger

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2018 12:22 am
@glitterbag,
Oh, my goodness. What did she say this time?
glitterbag

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2018 12:31 am
@roger,
She is pissed that Finn (et al everybody) won't apologize for being part of a murderous plot to destroy every molecule on the face of the earth because we are deeply disturbed and HATE EVERYTHING ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH. You know Rog, the stuff we talk about at our (secret) meetings at you know where. (maniacal laughter ensues)
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2018 01:11 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

This just might be a WAG, but I'm suggesting that no one takes you seriously, maybe because you sound unhinged. Just an observation.

It's deliberate, Camlok packages up legitimate criticism of the United States with a load of conspiracy theory bollocks that only the truly demented could believe. It's done to devalue the legitimate stuff, make it all sound like the ravings of a mad man.

That way his paymasters can continue poisoning the Earth and riding roughshod over human rights so they can maximise their profits.
camlok

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2018 09:06 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
It's deliberate, Camlok packages up legitimate criticism of the United States with a load of conspiracy theory bollocks that only the truly demented could believe.

Odd that you, no one can provide one piece of evidence for the US government official conspiracy theory. That is the totally wacky conspiracy theory, Izzy.

Over three thousand professional architects and engineers, many more scientists of all brands state that the US story is pure fiction. There are no architects and engineers or scientists actively supporting the government fiction because they all know that the science doesn't support the government fable, so they simply remain silent, like you folks, like compliant death camp guards.

You cowards run from the science, the facts, the truth. Why, if the US government story is so solid, do you all run?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 07:39 am
@ehBeth,
Quote:
In Michigan, powerful unions led by the United Automobile Workers helped secure the Democratic gubernatorial nomination for Whitmer.
Whitmer was the only Democratic candidate who was even remotely sane. Those two nutcases who were running against her were both pledging to violate the Second Amendment.
camlok

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 08:29 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Those two nutcases who were running against her were both pledging to violate the Second Amendment.

The second amendment could easily go the way of the 18th amendment, if sanity were ever to come to the USA. You illustrate that you and your fellow gun nuts have zero respect for the 1st A and the constitution.

oralloy

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 08:33 am
@camlok,
camlok wrote:
The second amendment could easily go the way of the 18th amendment, if sanity were ever to come to the USA.
America will never abolish freedom.

camlok wrote:
You illustrate that you and your fellow gun nuts have zero respect for the 1st A and the constitution.
No. It's you freedom haters who disrespect our Constitution.
camlok

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 08:51 am
@oralloy,
Your usual childish response is noted and disregarded.

No amendment is sacrosanct. The death of 18 tells us that. Delusional folks notwithstanding.
oralloy

Reply Tue 4 Sep, 2018 09:46 am
@camlok,
camlok wrote:
Your usual childish response is noted and disregarded.
That you characterize support for civil rights as childish speaks volumes about you.

camlok wrote:
No amendment is sacrosanct. The death of 18 tells us that. Delusional folks notwithstanding.
If you want to fight with the NRA over abolishing the Second Amendment, be my guest. It'll certainly keep you from achieving anything else with your time and energy. Look what fighting with the NRA did to Obama's presidency.
0 Replies