I'm 26. How to approach a 40 year old woman?

stuh505

Reply Fri 19 Nov, 2004 10:47 pm
Don't you think it would be a bit wierd of you called her, considering that you say hello to her every day and haven't bothered to give her a conversation in real life? So...maybe you should talk to her...and try, I don't know, being nice, flirting a little bit, and see if one of you ends up in the other's apartment..?
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Sat 20 Nov, 2004 05:18 am
Thanks stuh505 I think that she could consider me a freak if just went ahead and called her. However there must be some sort of way for me to be honest, clear and respectful about the sex issue. Tough combination, isn't it?
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 20 Nov, 2004 06:04 am
Quote:
However there must be some sort of way for me to be honest, clear and respectful about the sex issue. Tough combination, isn't it?

rodbogey- I don't know of any respectful way of saying to a person that the only thing that you are interested in is using her body.

Maybe you should just strike up a conversation with her, and let things develop. That is, if you can keep it in your pants long enough.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 20 Nov, 2004 09:55 am
rodbogey wrote:
Thanks stuh505 I think that she could consider me a freak if just went ahead and called her. However there must be some sort of way for me to be honest, clear and respectful about the sex issue. Tough combination, isn't it?

No, not a tough combination. Maybe you need to take up a "meeting women 101" course so you realize you approach her like any other female. Women KNOW when you ask them out, you're looking to eventually have sex with them, so you don't have to worry about coming out and saying to a stranger "I like pizza. Wanna f$%k?"

Do you have issues meeting women in general???

I'm telling you: an older woman will be flattered as hell a young guy is hitting on her. They love it. How she responds is another story. But just play it casual, when you see her, tell her you'd like to talk to her again, can you give her a call/meet up/fillintheblank?

Let us know what happens.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Sat 20 Nov, 2004 10:52 am
I have a question for the guy's. Let's say you started chatting with this woman and she said something that was a complete turn-off, would you still want to put the boots to her?

For example, if I was on a date with someone I just met, and he said something like "I hate all blacks" not only would I not "boink" him, I wouldn't even be able to bring myself to give him a quick good-by peck on the lips.

Please give me your honest answers.

Anyone...
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 20 Nov, 2004 11:40 am
Paula, what really turns me off is a woman who's just stupid. I can't carry a conversation with a chick who lacks basic intelligence, because a few things always happen:

-She doesn't get my sense of humor.
-Once I realize this, I'll push her further and further with my sense of humor, for my entertainment only.
-She'll end up insulted and hating me.

I can't think of any specific examples, but this usually happens within 5 minutes of meeting her.

Back to your original question: would I put the boots in her? Obviously depends on the situation.

I may or may not have had sex with women I wouldn't date if you paid me large sums of cash.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 20 Nov, 2004 12:03 pm
paulaj wrote:
I have a question for the guy's. Let's say you started chatting with this woman and she said something that was a complete turn-off, would you still want to put the boots to her?

For example, if I was on a date with someone I just met, and he said something like "I hate all blacks" not only would I not "boink" him, I wouldn't even be able to bring myself to give him a quick good-by peck on the lips.

Please give me your honest answers.

Anyone...

Context is key here. Perhaps he was referring to pens, and liked blue ones better than black, and was just awkward in his delivery, clearly stunned by your beauty.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Sat 20 Nov, 2004 12:03 pm
I guess it depends on how much a person can over-look at the moment and how horny they are.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 20 Nov, 2004 03:27 pm
Or many times in my case, intoxicated.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Sat 20 Nov, 2004 07:34 pm
Cav
Perhaps he was talking about "black pens", my goodness, I could mess up a free lunch sometimes. Thank you for setting me straight.

(cute, very cute)
0 Replies

denisemn

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2004 10:43 am
Many "older" women enjoy younger men, otherwise known as boy toys.

Next time you run into her, don't just say hello, stop and introduce yourself. Chit, chat with her, ask if she'd like to join you for a walk, or a drink or coffee. She'll either say yes or she'll say no.

If you get that far, then by all means, be up front & honest. Let her know you just want a no strings attached f*** fest. You're definition of liberal, may be different from hers. You'll get your answer in one form or another.

Curious, how did you happen to see her phone# on a bill if you've only seen her in passing?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2004 02:05 pm
No, you NEVER say to a woman "I want a no-strings f&&k fest." That is absolutely stupid.

She'll chew you up and spit you out for saying that. You "say" it, but you do it non-verbally.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2004 02:17 pm
Try this, in the course of a conversation, let her know you date, but do not want a committed relationship.
That's tactful and truthful.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2004 02:20 pm
Or you could say I just want to have fun. Women know what you mean when you say that, and it is vague enough so that if she doesn't get it and gets pissed later, there's nothing specific that she can pin on you.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2004 02:28 pm
kickycan wrote:
Or you could say I just want to have fun. Women know what you mean when you say that, and it is vague enough so that if she doesn't get it and gets pissed later, there's nothing specific that she can pin on you.

Kicky
I have said "Let's go out and have fun" to someone that asked me out and I wasn't talking about getting laid.
If a guy said that to me, I wouldn't think for a second that he was referring to an "F-fest".
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2004 02:36 pm
Seriously, guys need to listen to me.

Kicky, Paula's kinda right. However, Paula, you could pull off saying that if you present it in a certain light.

If you just say with a big grin "I'm looking to have fun," and don't follow up with HOW, then you'll look like a creep. If you said "I'm looking to have fun...I like to go out, meet people, and make friends," you're not saying "let's bang."

Women read men something like 10X better than vice-versa...be flirty, and she'll pick up on it.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2004 02:41 pm
Let me clear up what I meant. I actually think Slappy is right. Don't say anything if you can possibly avoid it. Relationship talk is what will get you into trouble.

I meant that if she asks you about what kind of relationship you are interested in or something annoying like that, and you have no choice but to say something, just say something vague like that.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2004 02:44 pm
Oh my, I said "let's go have fun!" enthusiastically to someone but I have an animated way about me and it was completly innocent.

I wonder if he got the wrong message, oh well. It's making me laugh now that I think about it.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2004 02:46 pm
Actually, the best way to answer relationship questions from a woman is to make a joke out of it, and don't directly answer it.

Her: "What are you looking for?"

You: "Just want to meet someone with a badonk-a-donk butt who loves long walks ont the beach" Or if you're not so bold, something else that's just meant to be funny.

You meet someone, and if you start talking about "what are you looking for" stuff, the conversation turns quickly to boring, which makes you look boring.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 21 Nov, 2004 02:47 pm
Paula, don't worry about it...if the guy reads into it too much, he's an idiot anyway.
0 Replies