I'm 26. How to approach a 40 year old woman?

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2004 05:57 am
Ok here's my issue. I'm a 26 year old guy who's got this sexual attraction for a woman around 40. We live in the same apartment building. I know she's divorced or something like that, she has two kids but they live with their dad. We haven't had a chit chat, but we greet each other every time we run across. I think she could be a liberal honey since she had an affair that I suppose ended around a month ago. The guy slept over sometimes and sometimes he just went to bang her for a couple of hours as for the movement I've seen in and out from her apartment. I also have her phone number -she hasn't give it to me but I once saw her phone bill-. How can I approach this lady? Should I go ahead and give her a call? Should I ask her out? After the first contact, should I be direct, go ahead and seduce her and tell her that I really want to have sex with her? How do you ladies like to be approached by a 26 year old man? Would you give a guy this age a chance if it was just for sex? I'd like to be honest: I really want to f*ck her What's your advice? I would really appreciate your comments. Thanks in advance!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 7,081 • Replies: 108
No top replies

msolga

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2004 06:04 am
Are you for real, rodbogey? If you are, this is rather creepy. You appear to be running some sort of surveillance program on this woman.
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2004 06:38 am
Yep I'm real. But go ahead and give me some advice please!
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2004 06:58 am
Yeah, you sound like a user. The advice that I would give this gal is for her to run like hell from you.

I am sure that she would be thrilled to know that the only reason that you want to meet her is to screw her.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2004 09:47 am
You saw her phone bill and took her number? You're the man.

You should just get her together for a drink, then drop a date-rape drug in her drink. After that, come back on this website and ask what you should do.

Retard.
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 03:06 am
I was just asking for advice in a particular situation. If you can't cooperate just don't write anything
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 03:20 am
If you want advice....just approach her the same way you would any other woman who you just want to f*ck and don't really want to get to know or have any feelings for whatsoever. A 25 or 26 year old single pick up in a bar for a one night stand might just fall for your come on, but you'll most likely get blown right out of the water by someone about 40.

And even if she does fall for it, what do you you do when one of you finally decides they've had enough? Move?
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 05:18 am
Thanks very much for your advice lady j. I completely understand your point. Most of women in their 40s are not willing to have just a one night stand or a relationship based upon sex only. That's why I described the whole situation, because it seems to me that the one in referring to is liberal since she had a sexually exclusive affair that -i suppose- ended like a month ago. That's why I was asking for advice. Do you think there can be such a kind of woman that would be up to some uncommitted f*cking within that age group? And just one more question, if I may, which is your age group? This is because i want to know where the answer is coming from.

Thanks very much lady j! :wink:
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 05:22 am
Quote:
That's why I described the whole situation, because it seems to me that the one in referring to is liberal since she had a sexually exclusive affair that -i suppose- ended like a month ago. That's why I was asking for advice.

So, you figured that she might be lonely and vulnerable, and thrilled to pieces that a young stud like you might find her attractive...................
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 05:40 am
Actually i did not put too much thought on it, I just think that she's a f*ckable mature lady that seems to like to have some sexual fun, so i considered maybe give it a try and approach her. I don't know why it's so difficult for certain people to understand that, sometimes, what you have for a person is a plain and simple sexual desire.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 05:49 am
Quote:
I don't know why it's so difficult for certain people to understand that, sometimes, what you have for a person is a plain and simple sexual desire.

rodbogey- Oh, I certainly understand that. Do you plan to approach her on that basis? Would you tell her straight out, that what you want from her is only her body, and nothing more?

If so, then do that, and see the reaction that you will get.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 05:54 am
Oh for Pete's sake.

Of course some women, at some stage - of whatever age - just want to have a purely sexual affair.

What is concerning me is the extent to which you appear to have spied on this woman, Rodbogey.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 06:03 am
I have to echo dlowan's statements here. Women are reaching their sexual peak at that age, and would probably welcome a good bang with a young guy, who didn't come off like a freaky stalker. Given what you have told us, in her shoes, I would also run like hell. Get a grip, I had crushes on older women when I was younger, but I didn't snoop through their mail and keep track of their sexual escapades. Sheesh!
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 06:29 am
Phoenix32890 wrote:
Quote:
I don't know why it's so difficult for certain people to understand that, sometimes, what you have for a person is a plain and simple sexual desire.

rodbogey- Oh, I certainly understand that. Do you plan to approach her on that basis? Would you tell her straight out, that what you want from her is only her body, and nothing more?

If so, then do that, and see the reaction that you will get.

I'm not planning on just go ahead and tell her "you're a hottie I'd really love to f*uck your brains out". That would be something stupid. The issue is that I want to know which is the best way for me to approach her in a way that she can quickly understand that this would be about sex and mutual pleasure. Anyway, what I'm looking for advice is on the best way for her to understand my intentions and me not to be disrespectful, and then see what happens.
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 06:34 am
dlowan wrote:
Oh for Pete's sake.

Of course some women, at some stage - of whatever age - just want to have a purely sexual affair.

What is concerning me is the extent to which you appear to have spied on this woman, Rodbogey.

I haven't quite spied on her. The only thing I've done that could be called spying is to take a look at her phone bill, but that was because i ran across it when i was picking up mine from the common mail box in the apartment building. The extra info I've gotten has come to me because i'm not blind, not because I've sneaked on her apartment or something like that.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 06:42 am
Quote:
I haven't quite spied on her. The only thing I've done that could be called spying is to take a look at her phone bill, but that was because i ran across it when i was picking up mine from the common mail box in the apartment building.

rodbogey- I don't know what phone service you are using, but on my bills, you would have to open the envelope to be able to access the number.
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 06:43 am
cavfancier wrote:
I have to echo dlowan's statements here. Women are reaching their sexual peak at that age, and would probably welcome a good bang with a young guy, who didn't come off like a freaky stalker. Given what you have told us, in her shoes, I would also run like hell. Get a grip, I had crushes on older women when I was younger, but I didn't snoop through their mail and keep track of their sexual escapades. Sheesh!

As I posted before, it's not that i've been keeping track of her sexual escapades. It's just that i've ran across the info I posted at the beginning of this thread. I had to be blind if I could not interpret the sign of a man parking his car on the apartment building's parking ground and getting in her apartment for a couple of hours or an overnight.

Guys, I'm not a freak who's about to rape her, I'm a normal guy who's 26 -therefore not soooooo young- and wants give it a try on a very hot woman living on his same apartment building. Give me some advice on the best way to approach her!
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 06:45 am
Phoenix32890 wrote:
Quote:
I haven't quite spied on her. The only thing I've done that could be called spying is to take a look at her phone bill, but that was because i ran across it when i was picking up mine from the common mail box in the apartment building.

rodbogey- I don't know what phone service you are using, but on my bills, you would have to open the envelope to be able to access the number.

There's no envelope in ous Phoenix, see that I'm not a freak. Pleasse give me a good advice on this matter
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 07:24 am
Take a picture and masturbate...there is no cool way to approach a mature woman for "just a ****"..
I say get a grip on your "johnson" and leave this women to real men with better intentions.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 07:35 am
Quote:
I'm not planning on just go ahead and tell her "you're a hottie I'd really love to f*uck your brains out"

Oh, yes you are. What you want from us is a more sophisticated manner of saying the same thing to her. That IS what you want, isn't it????
0 Replies