I'm 26. How to approach a 40 year old woman?

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 07:48 am
For those who said a 40 year old(or "more mature") woman wouldn't want a one-nighter with a younger guy: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Dude, just approach her, but be flirty. She'll pick up on what you're doing. Obviously, don't do it in a sleazy way. Maybe ask her if she'd like to grab a drink or something...I can't tell you exactly what to say or do, just try to be confident and funny. See what kind of feedback you get, and roll with it.
0 Replies

Idaho

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 12:14 pm
How about showing up on her doorstep wearing nothing but a smile? Make sure you're standing really close to the door and act natural. That way, when she slams the door, she can really send a message to the only organ you've got that appears to be connected to a blood supply.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 12:25 pm
Seriously though, how are you going to feel after "that night" when you meet up with her in the mailroom????

If you want a one night stand fine, but IMO it is not wise to have your fling with someone you may just have to face afterwards, day after day!
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 12:25 pm
with an American Express platinum card
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 12:27 pm
Idaho wrote:
How about showing up on her doorstep wearing nothing but a smile? Make sure you're standing really close to the door and act natural. That way, when she slams the door, she can really send a message to the only organ you've got that appears to be connected to a blood supply.

Heeheehee.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 12:41 pm
Phoenix, that's not how men think. Instant gratification, deal with that stuff later.

Besides, maybe she could become a booty call.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 01:01 pm
Maybe the guy you had seen coming and going was her ex. Maybe they were just separated and trying to work things out. Maybe his afternoon visits were to talk about the kids and how to settle the divorce. There is so much you don't know about this woman that it really would be crazy to just assume that she is a "liberal honey" and looking for sex alone.

And seriously, look at the big picture that Phoenix pointed out. Would you want to make her feel uncomfortable after a liaison every time you happened to run into each other? She may be the MILF of your dreams, but surely you must have some consideration for how the other person feels, too.

If she is divorced, down and lonely, you could be the last and worst nightmare she needs right now. I wouldn't play on that vulnerability (if she is vulnerable) just to get your own rocks off.

And just so you now where I AM coming from? I have been divorced for almost ever it seems. I lived with a guy 20 years my junior for a 6 year relationship and had another relationship with a guy 23 years my junior for almost 2 years Neither of them could I have ever gotten serious about at that time in my life. While they tried to keep up with my physically, they were never any match intellectually, socially, mentally, educationally, in wisdom or in grace. They were what I chose at the time because of my needs and they adored me.

They learned a lot I'm sure and I learned exactly what I needed to learn to be able to decide on my own future. I am now 48 and engaged to a wonderful man who is a few years younger than myself (42). I am gloriously happy and looking forward to spending the rest of my life with the man of my dreams.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 01:12 pm
Can't fault you for your honesty. If you're just as honest when you tell her you're just looking for an f-buddy...I say, no harm done.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 01:29 pm
I say go for it. Just let her know upfront that's what it's about. You'd be surprised at how many women would love to have a F*ck Friend. No strings.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 01:33 pm
I got to know all of my neighbors by going around and inviting them to a block party type cookout at my house.

With the holidys coming up you have a perfect excuse to throw a little building get-to-know you cocktail party.

Introduce her around as "Mrs. Robinson". When she corrects you as to her name just say she reminds you so much of Anne Bancroft in "The Graduate".

Then every time you see her in the hall you can say "Coo-coo-ca-choo Mrs. Robinson". Tell her to call you "Benjamin".

Buy her a copy of "The Graduate" for a gag-gift this holiday. Invite her over to watch it.

Then run off and marry her daughter.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 01:39 pm
Um, yea...don't go and tell her you have a thing for older women, until after you banged her. Some women don't want to reminded they're "older." Or asked how much they weigh.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 01:45 pm
Kristie wrote:
I say go for it. Just let her know upfront that's what it's about. You'd be surprised at how many women would love to have a F*ck Friend. No strings.

Do you know any, and can I have their phone numbers?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 01:49 pm
Kristie wrote:

Great. Now you've ruined my marionette fantasy.
0 Replies

willow tl

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 01:49 pm
kickycan wrote:
Kristie wrote:

:wink: pm ME.. Italian Stallion :wink: Shocked Laughing Shocked Laughing
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 01:54 pm
kickycan wrote:
Kristie wrote:

Depends on where you live.
My best friend is into it. Hey, us wimmens need sex too.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 01:54 pm
oh kicky...sorry...just saw you live in NY. Too far away. Sorry.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 02:12 pm
willow_tl wrote:
kickycan wrote:
Kristie wrote:

:wink: pm ME.. Italian Stallion :wink: Shocked Laughing Shocked Laughing

Laughing Maybe a little threesome action? You, me and another lovely lady of our choosing?
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 18 Nov, 2004 03:03 pm
Hehe, if you had a lady of your choosing,
you wouldn't ask in the first place http://www.borge.diesal.de/schiel.gif
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Fri 19 Nov, 2004 11:28 am
you're waaay too smart to post on this thread Jane.
Out witya!
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Fri 19 Nov, 2004 06:27 pm
Thanks for the imput people!
0 Replies