In love with soon to be married guy

Reply Sat 13 May, 2017 01:01 pm
I’m 28 year old women and been married for 5 years. I recently graduated with masters degree and looking for fulltime work. 8 months ago I joined consulting firm and there I met this guy. One day I was sitting in my office and he walked in to the room and asked me how’s my training is going and if I need any help let him know since we work in same field. Later that day he emailed me with some documents for training and I emailed him back saying thank you. After couple of days I asked him to help me with something over the email and that’s when he said if he could have my number we can talk over Whatsapp so I did emailed him my number. First couple of day we talked related to work but later he started flirting with me. So I told him I’m happily married with kid. He said that he just had small crush on me. After that our texting became routine and we talked almost every day. One time I went to drop him of after office and he kissed then we took road trip and went to motel and had sex. I told him that we don’t have future together and he said he is not looking for committed relationship. After our first hookup he told me that he loves me and wants to marry me and he will take care of my son too but I told him I can’t leave my husband. We continue to see each other whenever we had chance. Two months ago he almost stopped calling and responding to my text so I asked him if we are ok. That’s when he told me that is getting married (arrange marriage) but he doesn’t like the girl but he is marrying her because of his family. I stopped texting and seeing him for week and I felt sad and depressed. He keep texting me and talking to me at work so after sometime, we again fall back to normal talking/texting. I feel sad and jealous that he is getting married to someone else and also feels horrible for cheating on my husband because he is a good man. I tried to end this affair on my own but failed because I’m deeply involved. Please help me. Suggest me how to end this. He is getting married in 2 weeks and I want him to have happy married life with his wife and I being with him will not helping him to move forward. I also want to save my marriage. Please help.

jespah

Reply Sat 13 May, 2017 01:19 pm
@2daysunny,
Get counseling (which I know in India is apparently the worst thing one can do ever but seriously, you need it). You need to work out why you would deliberately mess up a good thing and why you would believe this guy who had nothing to lose when he promised you the moon.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 14 May, 2017 05:52 am
@2daysunny,
Change jobs ASAP.

This is not going to be good for you. He is a fraud for marrying someone he does not love, no matter that is was an arrangement.

You said NO to his offer to marry you and take care of your son. Remember WHY you decided to stay with your husband. .

You must get out of that environment.
0 Replies