Bush supporters' aftermath thread

gav

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 04:15 pm
Ah, a keyboard warrior I see!!
0 Replies

cannistershot

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 04:16 pm
Crap. Everybody turn around be real quiet and I bet he will leave. If we close our eyes he won't be able to see us.
0 Replies

gav

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 04:20 pm
Well stop f**kin talking about me when I'm not here Rolling Eyes
Nice to see I'm getting to you though!! :wink:
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 04:20 pm
cannistershot wrote:
Craven de Kere wrote:
Last chance for what?

To leave before we all hit him at once.

"Everyone hit your screen on three!"
0 Replies

cannistershot

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 04:22 pm
Republicans rule. Liberals drool. Why the long face John, oh wait that's normal. Flush the Johns.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 04:22 pm
Nah. The deluded folk are weeping and gnashing over on a different thread...
<hee>
0 Replies

gav

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 04:26 pm
Craven de Kere wrote:
cannistershot wrote:
Craven de Kere wrote:
Last chance for what?

Lmao Very Happy .
A sense of humour in here, atlast!!!
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 04:27 pm
Lash wrote:
Nah. The deluded folk are weeping and gnashing over on a different thread...
<hee>

Sorry Lash, thought of something much more funny and replaced it.
0 Replies

cannistershot

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 04:28 pm
Craven de Kere wrote:
cannistershot wrote:
Craven de Kere wrote:
Last chance for what?

Not four and not two, oh never mind I can never remember the Monty Python routine for the holy handgrenade.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 04:30 pm
Oh good grief, don't be invoking holy handgrenades or they'll blame Bush for them.
0 Replies

cannistershot

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 04:34 pm
Well lets see Bush is a pilot, the WTC buildings were hit by planes, Bush used to own the Texas Rangers, they flew on planes from state to state, some of the players know people from foriegn countries. Yep it was all W's fault.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 04:38 pm
The notion of exclusive threads on such a forum as this is a bit offensive to me. I believe it should be open to all who will conform to the minimum standards of behavior and, to a tolerable degree, stick to the topic chosen. This sort of categorization of people by belief is something typical of liberals 'politically correct thinkers and speakers' and others of the ilk that knows what is good for you and is willing to sick the government on you if you misbehave.

Presumably most of us have at least covert Republican tendencies. I believe that means we value individuality, free expression and choice. We are not afraid of competition in the marketplace of ideas and thought. We are stimulated by challenge, not offended by it.

Let the sissies who wish to weep and mourn in private exclusivity, plan and reassess strategy in privacy, etc. have their way (I was chased our of one of these threads with great vigor and indignation.). However it is foolish of us to imitate their simpering ways. Let them in and if they are not utterly disruptive, welcome them.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 04:41 pm
I tend to agree with George; however, this thread was to give us one place to celebrate and be positive without being ridiculed, insulted, or berated. I think it is fine to remind people that this is a pro Bush thread and to sort of encourage them toward that end. It really does feel good to be able to say something positive without having to brace for the inevitable diatribe against my point of view.
0 Replies

cannistershot

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 04:43 pm
Right on the mark Fox. I do enjoy this thread.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 04:47 pm
georgeob1 wrote:
Let them in and if they are not utterly disruptive, welcome them.
And if they are overly disruptive, smack um around like the sniveling sissies they are.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 04:50 pm
Bill, you might prefer AOL chatrooms if that is your intent.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 04:52 pm
When did you forget how to take a joke, Craven?
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 04:53 pm
Whatever do you mean Bill? You didn't like my joke?
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 04:54 pm
Embarrassed Got me.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2004 04:55 pm
Foxfyre wrote:
I tend to agree with George; however, this thread was to give us a place to celebrate and be positive without being ridiculed, insulted, or berated. I think it is fine to remind people that this is a pro Bush thread and to sort of remind people that this is the case. It really does feel good to be able to say something positive without having to brace for the inevitable diatribe against my point of view.

I agree with George also. I honestly started this thread primarily because I thought it would give us an outlet in order to resist the urge to intrude upon their "weeping and gnashing" thread. (And any other threads they have appropriated by now.) I am sensitive to their need and desire to have that seclusion, and I think it's a good idea to give it to them.

When gav (stay out!) posted his provocative query, I resisted the urge to respond, because I think it's important to keep this thread isolated .... for the time being. He could post his question elsewhere, if he wanted to.

O'Bill wrote:
And if they are overly disruptive, smack um around like the sniveling sissies they are.

Laughing
0 Replies