Bush supporters' aftermath thread

Anon-Voter

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 01:34 pm
Francis wrote:
Yes, Anon.

I won't look backwards for it, but I frequent a lot of the same Topics as Tico ... he will shoot his mouth off sooner or later, he can't help it!! I'll be sure to point it out for you especially!!

Actually, I need to go no further back than his "Stalker" insult. I'm not obsessed with him, I just love to bust the self-righteous.

Anon
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 01:38 pm
JustWonders wrote:
Anon-Voter wrote:
JustWonders wrote:
Francis wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
... but calling someone "ignorant" strikes me as a violation of the TOS

I certainly disagree with name calling. However, I've observed on A2K insults worse than that and saw no action taken against it.

I think it has to be reported before action can be considered. Many perhaps think it's not worth their time or trouble. Personally, I think it says more about the person doing the name-calling than it does about the recipient.

I invite you to report me!

Anon

I respectfully decline the invitation. This thread has been locked a lot recently. I would invite you to respect the opinions of others and abstain from attacking the poster.

I'll stop attacking when the poster either stops being ignorant, or if not ignorant, lying about my positions! By the way, though you didn't mention my name, you were in violation of the TOS with your little doctor comment. Clean up you own hypocracy before you judge my statements. Now I've said I'd drop it, it is you and yours that continue the discussion!

Anon
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 01:41 pm
Anon,
Calm down boy,before you have a heart attack.
I admit I was wrong about what you said,THIS TIME.

But,there have been other times when you have been hypocritical.
As I recall,you left another site we were both on because you got tired of getting caught in your hypocrisy.
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 01:43 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
Anon-Voter wrote:
Stalker, No. Just want to want to show what you preach here, and what you do are two different things!

Anon

Please proceed .....

You'll behave yourself for a while now, but you'll shoot your mouth off sooner or later! By the way, I've already pointed out your stalker insult as a violation of the TOS! So, I needn't travel beyond your posts here!!

Anon
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 01:46 pm
Anon-Voter wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
Anon-Voter wrote:
Stalker, No. Just want to want to show what you preach here, and what you do are two different things!

Anon

Please proceed .....

You'll behave yourself for a while now, but you'll shoot your mouth off sooner or later! By the way, I've already pointed out your stalker insult as a violation of the TOS! So, I needn't travel beyond your posts here!!

Anon

Come now ... surely you can go backwards and find something where "what I preach and what I do are two different things."

What "stalker" insult?
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 01:47 pm
Anon - Dont misunderstand me. I'm not interested in self-righteousness.
My concern was only about insults.
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 01:59 pm
mysteryman wrote:
Anon,

As I recall,you left another site we were both on because you got tired of getting caught in your hypocrisy.

Another bloody lie! You can't help yourself either.

I left the other site temporarily because I couldn't take the rightwing stupidity! I was not only there until it was closed down, I tried to buy the site. You know that because I let you into a private group (against my better judgement) that was interested in a rewrite after they refused to sell it to us.

I had to throw you out of the group because you couldn't keep private information private.

The rest of the group applauded my tossing you out on your ass!! Both right and left members, as you remember, it was a group of both left and right leaning. The only person I didn't let in was The Honorable Zinger". You were just too much of a loudmouth for anyone!!

If you keep lying about me, it's going to be you that gets banned!!

Anon
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 02:02 pm
Francis wrote:
Anon - Dont misunderstand me. I'm not interested in self-righteousness.
My concern was only about insults.

Sometimes the truth is insulting!

Anon
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 02:04 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
Anon-Voter wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
Anon: I'm not sure what level of discourse you are used to, but calling someone "ignorant" strikes me as a violation of the TOS, and an effort on your part to get this thread locked. I ask you to cease and desist.

Read my post and tell me he isn't ignorant! Go ahead Braniac, tell me what a bloody genius he is!! One thing I've found is they don't lock a thread when you stick to the truth!!

Anon

Well, I have a laundry list of names I could use to describe you, each one true, and each one likely to cause this thread to get locked.

See Tico, I've got the more of the same for you ... we definitely understand each other ... don't we!!

Anon
0 Replies

JustWonders

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 02:04 pm
Anon-Voter wrote:
I'll stop attacking when the poster either stops being ignorant, or if not ignorant, lying about my positions! By the way, though you didn't mention my name, you were in violation of the TOS with your little doctor comment. Clean up you own hypocracy before you judge my statements. Now I've said I'd drop it, it is you and yours that continue the discussion!

Anon

I disagree. But, I invite you and anyone else who thinks my comments violated the TOS to report that post.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 02:05 pm
On the theory that if this level of discourse continues, this thread will be locked AGAIN, I would like to offer a suggestion to the mods.

The author of this thread and several who have appreciated the intent of the thread have on numerous occasions requested civility and courtesy from those who participate here. Most have used good manners here and whether they are 'Bush supporters' or not, those members have been welcomed, are appreciated, and have been encouraged to return.

The trolls who come in to post their spam and screeds and who obviously are attempting to disrupt the thread or get it locked should not be allowed to prevail. A locked popular thread is disappointing to the innocent and is often a triumph to the guilty.

How difficult would it be to program a lock just for specific disruptive members or devise a different method or policy to deal with disrupters and allow the law abiding members to continue to enjoy a discussion?
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 02:06 pm
Anon-Voter wrote:
mysteryman wrote:
Anon,

I left the other site temporarily because I couldn't take the rightwing stupidity! I was not only there until it was closed down, I tried to buy the site. You know that because I let you into a private group (against my better judgement) that was interested in a rewrite after they refused to sell it to us.

I had to throw you out of the group because you couldn't keep private information private.

The rest of the group applauded my tossing you out on your ass!! Both right and left members, as you remember, it was a group of both left and right leaning. The only person I didn't let in was The Honorable Zinger". You were just too much of a loudmouth for anyone!!

Anon

Actually,I was talking about Kevins site.
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 02:06 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
Anon-Voter wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
Francis wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:

I certainly disagree with name calling. However, I've observed on A2K insults worse than that and saw no action taken against it.

Oh, absolutely, Francis. No doubt about it.

Of course that doesn't make it any less a violation of the TOS.

Shall I start collecting some of your jewels of wisdom and post them here for you!

Anon

You do whatever your stalking heart desires.

That stalking comment!!

Anon
0 Replies

JustWonders

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 02:08 pm
Excellent suggestion, Foxy! Smile
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 02:09 pm
mysteryman wrote:
Anon-Voter wrote:
mysteryman wrote:
Anon,

Anon

So, is this your ignorance showing yet again, or another outright lie! I didn't leave ... Kevin banned me!!

Anon
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 02:14 pm
Check your e-mail JW Smile
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 02:16 pm
Anon-Voter wrote:
mysteryman wrote:
Anon-Voter wrote:
mysteryman wrote:
Anon,

Anon

So, is this your ignorance showing yet again, or another outright lie! I didn't leave ... Kevin banned me!!

Anon

I know you were banned,I am a moderator over there.
And since you mentioned it,I will post the comments that got you banned.
Lets see you deny saying this...

Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:37 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Jackie,

I can assure you that I have no phoney concerns for the military ... the more of them that get killed off ... the better!

Anon

Posted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:54 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SKWERL:

Nope! I just think that anyone who votes for someone who is handcrafting their deaths, and dumping them in the garbage can when they're wounded, deserves whatever happens to them.

When I heard about Pat Tillman being killed by friendly fire, I about broke a rib from laughing so hard! Morons! I consider killing off the hopelessly stupid a beneficial thinning of the human ranks!

Anon

Then of course there was this,from Kevin...

Anon finally wandered back long enough to notice that I had removed his offensive avatar (nazi swastika and Christian cross on the U.S. flag) and pulled his PM privileges.

I find it utterly amazing that Anon was the one spearheading the effort to resurrect Abuzz, old broken software and all.

Even stranger considering that Anon is a web site administrator himself - yet he can't be civil on other people's web sites!

After his latest tirade, I've dropped him from the member list.
All his posts have had his name removed, in case you're wondering what happened...

Now,you wanna try and play innocent?
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 02:16 pm
Foxfyre wrote:
On the theory that if this level of discourse continues, this thread will be locked AGAIN, I would like to offer a suggestion to the mods.

The author of this thread and several who have appreciated the intent of the thread have on numerous occasions requested civility and courtesy from those who participate here. Most have used good manners here and whether they are 'Bush supporters' or not, those members have been welcomed, are appreciated, and have been encouraged to return.

The trolls who come in to post their spam and screeds and who obviously are attempting to disrupt the thread or get it locked should not be allowed to prevail. A locked popular thread is disappointing to the innocent and is often a triumph to the guilty.

How difficult would it be to program a lock just for specific disruptive members or devise a different method or policy to deal with disrupters and allow the law abiding members to continue to enjoy a discussion?

I offered to drop this pages ago ... Save your self-rightousness for church!

Anon
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 02:17 pm
Anon-Voter wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
Anon-Voter wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
Francis wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:

Oh, absolutely, Francis. No doubt about it.

Of course that doesn't make it any less a violation of the TOS.

Shall I start collecting some of your jewels of wisdom and post them here for you!

Anon

You do whatever your stalking heart desires.

That stalking comment!!

Anon

Do you really think that's insulting? Not sure why you do, but in any case, I humbly apologize.

However, I certainly don't believe it's on the same par as your insults. For instance your: "The neighborhood went to $hit when you joined!" comment (referring to me), and your calling MM "truly ignorant." Those are designed to be true personal attacks.

I actually felt bad for typing "stalking" -- even if it is only "slightly" insulting, if at all -- but couldn't edit it out because the next post came almost immediately after mine.

Any more? Find any on par with yours?

Edit: Moderator: Note: Successor Topic is Here: http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=68502
0 Replies

Magginkat

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2009 09:52 am
Twisted Sermons - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdOHrl7zCBA

Those F***King Hippies Were Right!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKEZoY-TMG4
0 Replies