What made you smile today?

drom et reve

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2003 01:07 pm
How despicable!

I thought your values included avoiding... incest!!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2003 01:09 pm
LOL Margo. Since he's just my vitual brother, I think it's ok. Hell, we just may make it on Springer :-)
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2003 01:11 pm
Ha!

Scene: Sozlet putting her baby doll to sleep. Very sweet and nurturing, tucking her in, being gentle.

She goes and gets a small stuffed animal -- a monkey -- and lays it down carefully next to the baby doll.

E.G.: "Is that monkey for your baby to eat?"

sozlet: [scandalized] "NOOOOOoo!" [pause] "I have to cook it first." [Runs off to get a pan.]
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2003 01:11 pm
dròm_et_rêve wrote:
How despicable!

I thought your values included avoiding... incest!!

Damn!!! Just when I've worked to hard to earn your respect, I go and pull something like this. Can you ever look at me the same? Is there anything I can do to see me as you did before?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2003 01:13 pm
LOL Soz! That's a riot, hee hee!
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2003 01:20 pm
Montana, if you must leave the family to flirt with me, well, the incest police have found us out, I understand.

Flirt at will!

Who's Will?

Oh no! She's already stepping out on me!
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2003 01:21 pm
sozobe wrote:
Ha!

Scene: Sozlet putting her baby doll to sleep. Very sweet and nurturing, tucking her in, being gentle.

She goes and gets a small stuffed animal -- a monkey -- and lays it down carefully next to the baby doll.

E.G.: "Is that monkey for your baby to eat?"

sozlet: [scandalized] "NOOOOOoo!" [pause] "I have to cook it first." [Runs off to get a pan.]

Very Happy Sozlet sounds as if she has my kind of humour! (I love that name by the way.) What's wrong with monkey and emu once in a while? It helps build cultural appreciation.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2003 01:24 pm
Brand X wrote:
Montana, if you must leave the family to flirt with me, well, the incest police have found us out, I understand.

Flirt at will!

Who's Will?

Oh no! She's already stepping out on me!

So then, flirt it is. Umm.... Will is um.... just a friend, yeah, that's it.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2003 01:24 pm
Whisht, shut your dirty mouth, Brand X! You're corrupting Montana! Deceiving her with your 'status' as her 'brother.' (Are you sure about brother?)

I will refuse to acknowledge a relationship between you two. In fact, I veto it.

*I love thee,
Democracy*

0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2003 01:25 pm
Oh oh, I think we're in big trouble now.....
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2003 01:26 pm
Montana wrote:
Damn!!! Just when I've worked to hard to earn your respect, I go and pull something like this. Can you ever look at me the same? Is there anything I can do to see me as you did before?

Anything??? Twisted Evil

Even being a co-manager in an evil Get Rich Quick scheme... involving the irresistable coupling of deception... and cheese?

I esteem you too much to dislike you. Very Happy Nonetheless, I must insist that you do not flirt with your brother/sister/Auntie Sue. It's just not natural.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2003 01:30 pm
Drom
Well see, Brand X and I assumed we were brother and sister because our mothers were born only one day apart from eachother, so you know how that goes. I've been questioning the fact for a good day now.

I love cheese, so what do I do?
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2003 01:30 pm
Yep, your losing friends cause of my, I'm your brother, okay, I'm not your brother, well maybe....

It's damnation by association, sorry for the conundrum, Montana. Here, I made you some frost cream to make it up to you.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2003 01:33 pm
No problem Brand X. I rather enjoyed the shock we put in people, hee hee ;-)

What's frost cream? Is it anything like ice cream?
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2003 01:36 pm
Ah good...

I've heard reports that Brand X is actually Gus' sister, and s/he plans to seduce you, and take off with all your money, milk AND Brussels Sprouts to pay Walter to try to take out me. As you can see by his/her paranoid 'She's already stepping out on me!,' there is no trust in your relationship.

You're too nice to be put into an evil, leo-ish get rich quick scheme. I think that I'll send you some cheese instead. I will, nevertheless, ask for three favours to be granted, and I can call them any time from the 10th December this year, to the 10th December next year. They'll only be small requests. Deal?
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2003 01:37 pm
What made me smile today?

ENGLAND PARADING WITH THE WEBB ELLIS TROPHY

Mega Very Happy
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2003 01:38 pm
No!!!!!

Not the frost cream.

The last time someone used the Frost cream on me, I woke up wearing a strange petticoat, in someone's flat in Budapest.

You don't want it.

0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2003 01:38 pm
Montana wrote:

Well, I can't make snow cream here, so it's frost cream instead. :wink:
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2003 01:42 pm
dròm_et_rêve wrote:
Ah good...

I've heard reports that Brand X is actually Gus' sister, and s/he plans to seduce you, and take off with all your money, milk AND Brussels Sprouts to pay Walter to try to take out me. As you can see by his/her paranoid 'She's already stepping out on me!,' there is no trust in your relationship.

You're too nice to be put into an evil, leo-ish get rich quick scheme. I think that I'll send you some cheese instead. I will, nevertheless, ask for three favours to be granted, and I can call them any time from the 10th December this year, to the 10th December next year. They'll only be small requests. Deal?

Thanks for the warning about Brand X. I'll be keeping an eye on him ;-)

You've got yourself a deal. I'll take the cheese for small favours throughout the year :-)
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2003 01:43 pm
Brand X wrote:
Montana wrote:

Well, I can't make snow cream here, so it's frost cream instead. :wink:

Hahaha!!!! That one just went right over my head.
0 Replies