What made you smile today?

Leadfoot

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2021 12:42 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
We ain’t say’n it ain’t real Walter, we’re saying that the decisions on managing it are unbelievably moronic.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2021 01:14 pm
@Leadfoot,
"We" are leading public health scientists, I suppose.
Leadfoot

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2021 02:35 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Not me, but many are. You’re just not allowed to hear them.

The latest FOIA emails between Fauci & co. Are most revealing. Their highest priority was apparently silencing or discrediting scientists who disagreed with them.

But you probably didn’t see those because they were quite successful with getting cooperation from MSM, Google, Facebook (aka 'Meta'), etc. under the guise of ‘stopping the spread of misinformation'. There is lots of that too, and way too much of it from your 'public health scientists'.

Merry Christmas everyone!
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2021 02:46 pm
@Leadfoot,
Leadfoot wrote:
Not me, but many are.
So your "we" is just a pluralis majestatis.

Spero felicem natalem Christi. plumbum pedem.
BillW

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2021 04:26 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
So, that makes a weak argument, hmmm!
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2021 06:32 pm
@Leadfoot,
Quote:
Truly. OMICRON is MORONIC spelled wrong.

And Delta + Omicron is an anagram for Media Control.

It's actually quite amazing (but not in the "press") what's happening in Australia right about now. Businesses that are deciding not to participate in discrimination, are being protected from police harassment, by mobile crowds of supporters of freedom of choice.

A million plus Australians have been regularly marching in every capital city for ages now, and the mudrock media is ignoring them, or attempting to downplay their actions.

And while social media has algorithms in place to stymie supportive posts, we're finding plenty of ways around their attempts, and will continue to fight for the basic rights that every human on the planet deserves.

Have a great Christmas, Leadfoot. Your heart is in the right place.
roger

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2021 07:32 pm
@Builder,
Some people smile at the darndest things.
Builder

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2021 09:11 pm
@roger,
Like the first dandelion in Spring? Or the Willie Wagtail's night-time sonata?
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Sat 25 Dec, 2021 06:35 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
So your "we" is just a pluralis majestatis.
Don’t look for obscure meaning where it isn’t warranted.
It was just easier to say 'we' than 'Glennn and I'.

That 'Royal We' **** is for would-be theologians trying to explain who is meant by 'Let us make man in our own image.'
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Sat 25 Dec, 2021 06:54 am
@Builder,
Thanks Builder.
Yeah, I never envisioned this kind of media control being possible in this country. I don’t recognize the place anymore, let alone the insanity going on down under.

I watched a cell phone video on YouTube a few days ago of a man trying to buy gas in Australia. The owner did not want to sell any until the guy scanned his Covid vax document. Just the fact that they rolled out that kind of technology in stores struck me as 'Biblical'.

Merry Christmas to you too!

Builder

Reply Sat 25 Dec, 2021 03:34 pm
@Leadfoot,
Quote:
I don’t recognize the place anymore, let alone the insanity going on down under.

The "insanity" was quite localised, rather than national. Protests in Melbourne made international "news" for police brutality, using rubber bullets, et al, but the Freedom Rallies we've attended in Brisbane, the police were extremely supportive, and closed six city blocks for over two hours, so we could march, and the vibe from the spectators and the crowds, was that of cohesion and jubilation. The fact that the media didn't even bother turning up, tells the real story; they don't' want anyone to know.

Quote:
I watched a cell phone video on YouTube a few days ago of a man trying to buy gas in Australia. The owner did not want to sell any until the guy scanned his Covid vax document. Just the fact that they rolled out that kind of technology in stores struck me as 'Biblical'.

Again, this isn't standard practice, anywhere I've shopped. I don't carry my phone, and won't download the app. Also don't bother with a mask, and if a store stops me at the door, I just walk off.

Regional centres are deciding themselves whether or not they want to comply with these fascist directives, masquerading as health measures.

Social media is alive and kicking, with state and federal "leaders" under constant attack, for pushing a narrative that doesn't apply to themselves (all politicians are exempted) and many people have stopped at just one jab, after bad side effects, and nobody I've spoken to, is keen on a "booster".

I do believe the covid cart is fast losing momentum, and many people are just not interested in the scare tactics, realising they've been duped, and the goal posts keep vanishing, or shifting weekly.

Glennn

Reply Sat 25 Dec, 2021 03:53 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
An acquaintance in my native town is in intensive care with Omicron.
Your smiling is appreciated.

I don't believe you.

My smiling concerns those who don't pretend they don't understand what it means that the great medical authorities they've put their faith in used a fraudulent test to determine the extent of the spread.

I'm curious how you know they have covid when the test they use doesn't distinguish between that and the flu. Do you simply believe it because the great medical authorities you've put your faith in haven't said anything?
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Sat 25 Dec, 2021 03:57 pm
@Leadfoot,
Quote:
Truly. OMICRON is MORONIC spelled wrong.

First time I saw it, I thought: Zero microns
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Sat 25 Dec, 2021 04:37 pm
@Builder,
Yes, I see what you’re saying is true.
I’m just trying to figure out what force or motive could accomplish this crazy divide. It defies any natural explanation I can think of.

And I am relieved to hear it is not the norm down there.
Builder

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2021 03:30 pm
@Leadfoot,
These three studies made me smile.

No doubt the PTB will use this kind of information to push the "boosters" on the "coalition of the willing" chimpanzees, but it's more evidence that the hesitant have made the right decision, for mine.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2021 09:12 pm
Is this still the "What made you smile today?" thread?
BillW

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2021 09:24 pm
@glitterbag,
Even those these guys are jokers, they don't make me smile. I just feel sorry for them being so stupid.

I guess that's just a long, "NO" glitter, so tell them to, "get outta here"!
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Thu 30 Dec, 2021 05:58 am
@Builder,
Quote:
it's more evidence that the hesitant have made the right decision, for mine.
When the people who claim to 'follow the science' can’t see the obvious in their own data, or how it contradicts their leaders and 'experts', you know their decision is not for mine either.

My favorite one is that the vaxed need to be protected from us. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2022 03:59 pm

found this in the junk folder...

................ https://iili.io/rJki0b.jpg
BillW

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2022 04:08 pm
@Region Philbis,
Go for it, you deserve it RP!