The "When will Donald Trump leave office in disgrace?" Pool

glitterbag

Mon 16 Jan, 2017 01:16 pm
@georgeob1,
It's more like passive-aggressive, but your penchant for highly offensive and insulting words tips you toward thuggish. I'm sure your wife Loves you warts, ego and all. But for reasons I'll never fathom, not everyone finds such nonsense charming. But keep being yourself George, it's a constant I depend on. God's in his heaven.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Mon 16 Jan, 2017 01:52 pm
@giujohn,
I did know the difference. My boss didn't. It's why I bet the favorite to show, pretty much as close to a sure thing as you can get in horse racing. You don't win much if you win but the odds are much better. And I am definitely not ignorant about the quality of your posts, which is why I think you should stay with your screen name.
MontereyJack

Mon 16 Jan, 2017 02:14 pm
New Gallup poll out. Trump favorability rating at historic low. 55% disapprove of him.
djjd62

Mon 16 Jan, 2017 02:41 pm
The "When will Donald Trump leave office in disgrace?" Pool

never

or more specifically never in Trumps mind, i doubt he's self aware enough to feel disgrace, Trump will continue to bluster and bloviate even if he's run out of town on a rail, humility is a big part of disgrace, Trump doesn't know the meaning of the word
0 Replies

Builder

Mon 16 Jan, 2017 06:02 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Trump favorability rating at historic low. 55% disapprove of him.

Congress hasn't topped 15% approval for the longest time, and often "peaks" at 89% disapproval rating.

If they were company directors, the shareholders would have sent them packing aeons ago.

Quote:
Congress's approval rating has slipped to the lowest level this year, according to a poll released Wednesday by Gallup.

The poll found 11 percent of people in the United States approve of Congress, which is its lowest job approval rating this year.

It's also only 2 percentage points higher than the all-time low of 9 percent approval from November 2013 after the last government shutdown.

Meanwhile, 86 percent of the public said they disapprove of Congress.

source
0 Replies

RABEL222

Mon 16 Jan, 2017 07:15 pm
@TomTomBinks,
Quote:
Without the IRS only a very few would pay.

Certainly not tRump.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Mon 16 Jan, 2017 07:21 pm
@georgeob1,
Quote:
all with zero response from the Obama Administration ( including former SECState Clinton), we are suddently aroused by indignant Democrats to the supposed innate hostility of the Russians.

Well George you are trying to hide your lies in the middle of a post. CI wanted proof that you lie and here it is.
georgeob1

Mon 16 Jan, 2017 07:46 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

Well George you are trying to hide your lies in the middle of a post. CI wanted proof that you lie and here it is.

What lie? I see no backup for your contention here, and I doubt you have the ability or intelligence to find any.
0 Replies

giujohn

Mon 16 Jan, 2017 09:25 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

I did know the difference. My boss didn't. It's why I bet the favorite to show, pretty much as close to a sure thing as you can get in horse racing. You don't win much if you win but the odds are much better. And I am definitely not ignorant about the quality of your posts, which is why I think you should stay with your screen name.

Since your boss wasnt taking bets at a racetrack I guess you should have asked him his rules.

0 Replies

TomTomBinks

Mon 16 Jan, 2017 10:45 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
Wrong. There would still be payroll deduction for your 5%(the only reason people pay at all not because there is an IRS). Enforcement wouldn't be necessary BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT WOULD ALREADY HAVE YOUR MONEY. Those who are self employed would pay quarterly. And if they don't, you send federal marshalls out to get it or arrest for evasion, as the case may be.

I repeat: somebody has to collect it and count it. For reference see:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internal_Revenue_Service
0 Replies

TomTomBinks

Mon 16 Jan, 2017 11:06 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
Thank you for your service and yes I am surprised.

Then you ARE an idiot. Why would you expect a veteran to not have a mind of his own?
0 Replies

layman

Tue 17 Jan, 2017 03:14 am
@layman,
layman wrote:

georgeob1 wrote:

I listened to the Steve Harvey interview with great interest.I'm not very familiar with him or his background but I did note his candor, mature self-awareness and his evident sense of purpose with respect to the black youth of our inner cities. ...I believe all of that speaks well for everyone involved; Obama, Harvey, and Trump.....

Your thoughts parallel mine, George. Predictably, though, posting that video earns 4-5 "downvotes" from the cheese-eaters. They prefer to whine and foment discord 24/7.

Looks like the downvotin, self-sabotaging, haters aint just confined to A2K, eh? Now they have attacked Harvey himself for wanting to help in some way if he could:

Quote:
During his first radio show after meeting with Donald Trump last week, Steve Harvey said on Monday that he was "hurt" by the backlash he received for meeting with President-Elect Donald Trump.

"A lot of y’all hurt me,” Harvey said. “I didn’t expect the backlash to be so fierce. I also understand if I’m going to keep getting stabbed at, at least while you’re stabbing me, you should understand my intent."

Despite outside criticism, it appears Harvey considered Friday's meeting productive.

“When I walked away, (I felt) there might be a real chance for some positive to come out of what many feel is doom and gloom,” Harvey said on Monday.

http://www.nbc26.com/news/national/steve-harvey-hurt-by-backlash-for-meeting-with-donald-trump
0 Replies

layman

Tue 17 Jan, 2017 03:46 am
Jennifer Holiday, the black broadway actress and singer, experienced the same type of abuse, and ended up cancelling her commitment to perform at Trump's inauguration:

Quote:
I was like, ‘Wow, this is going to be great!’ To have a black person [in this position] singing. I didn’t know to look at it from a political standpoint. ...

For your own people to call you..they called me ‘house n****a,’ they called me a ‘coon,’ and ‘Uncle Tom.’ They said that I should kill myself...

I’ve raised awareness and raised money for causes. I feel like someone like Steve Harvey has done way more than me for our community for them to go off on him and not hear him out....

All I know [right now] is that the right decision was to cancel. So many people were actually hurt and disappointed....Like I said, even though a lot of the rhetoric towards me was cruel.. I didn’t even know that I meant that much to anybody in terms of what I’ve represented over the years.

http://www.vibe.com/2017/01/jennifer-holliday-steve-harvey-backlash-donald-trump-inuguration/

Well, the race-baiting bullies can put another notch on their belt, I guess, eh? Another poor woman beaten into submission to their hatred. I'm sure they are quite proud of their conquest.

0 Replies

JoannaWood

Tue 17 Jan, 2017 04:04 am
@layman,
hello, everyone, I'm new here
layman

Tue 17 Jan, 2017 04:07 am
@JoannaWood,
JoannaWood wrote:

hello, everyone, I'm new here
Hi, Joanna. How ya doin, Babe? Got anything you want to tell us?
0 Replies

Frugal1

Tue 17 Jan, 2017 07:36 am
@Frugal1,
0bama will leave office in disgrace 01/20/2017

http://awdude.com/wp-content/uploads2/2014/03/535325120_384285331_bho_disgrace_xlarge_xlarge.jpeg
oralloy

Tue 17 Jan, 2017 10:10 am
@stickystan,
stickystan wrote:
What do you think? Make your prediction here!

Mark me down for: "Mr. Trump will serve two full terms in office and will be regarded by the American people as one of our greatest presidents ever. Further, the Republicans will continue to hold the White House for a minimum of 20 years (including Mr. Trump's two full terms). And even after that, the voters will not be interested in returning the Democratic Party to power until after they purge themselves of all the kooky extremists who infest their party."
Frugal1

Tue 17 Jan, 2017 10:43 am
Disgraceful!
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C2Wh7qAUoAAWp-O.jpg:large
TomTomBinks

Tue 17 Jan, 2017 12:40 pm
@Frugal1,
Do you see the tag at the bottom left of your post?
farmerman

Tue 17 Jan, 2017 02:03 pm
@TomTomBinks,
Fuggl oesnt red anything. He just posts what his apparatchik tell him