The "When will Donald Trump leave office in disgrace?" Pool

Fri 13 Jan, 2017 11:30 pm
I would like to start a pool on The big D, soon-to-be our most corrupt and morally bankrupt president ever. You know he's going to get kicked out in disgrace somehow. It's just a question of when. And how, I guess. Will he turn out to be a Russian spy? Will it be one of his many conflicts of interest regarding his businesses? Will he punch John Lewis in the face? Will he grab the wrong intern by the pussy?

Let's make guesses on the day he leaves office in disgrace. Winner gets the warm fuzzy feeling that one can only get from winning a meaningless internet joke pool over the internet.

I'm going to say February 8, 2018.

That's how long it will take for the Republicans to turn on him and bury him by actually pursuing one or more of the many corrupt dealings he will inevitably be involved in over the next weeks and months. I think they'll keep him around to do some unpopular things that they can pin on him when people hate it, like the Obamacare repeal and replace debacle (of COURSE it will be a debacle), defunding of Planned Parenthood, whatever the public will probably hate the most. Then it's bye bye, big D!

Then they'll put Mike Pence in and do everything they want without the idiotic distractions of this Cheetos-complected baboon's ass,while simultaneously scapegoating him whenever people call them out on the idiotic things that they put through in that pinhead's name. That's a lot of winning for the totally corrupt Republican party.

It is high season for conspiracy theories, isn't it? That's mine. His own party will use him and stab him in the back like the weasels that they are.

And he will leave office in disgrace on Thursday, February 8th, 2018.

What do you think? Make your prediction here!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 36 • Views: 64,983 • Replies: 591
Topic Closed

layman

Fri 13 Jan, 2017 11:56 pm
When will the whining, sore losing commies become disabused of their sorry-ass fantasies that they are going to destroy Trump's presidency, that's what I wonder?

My bet? Never.

They will fade into oblivion clinging to their delusions.

stickystan

Sat 14 Jan, 2017 12:23 am
@layman,
I wish I cared enough about your opinion to argue with you about it. But I don't, so I'm putting you down for Jan. 20, 2021. Wait, you sound like a real supporter of this dolt. Jan. 20, 2025, god forbid?! Yeah, I think you're just crazy enough to be going for the longshot, aren't you? Well, good luck. You've got real pluck. You are down as a January 20, 2025. Thanks for your contribution, young man!

Region Philbis

Sat 14 Jan, 2017 05:30 am
@stickystan,

long time no see!
Region Philbis

Sat 14 Jan, 2017 05:32 am

would like to see him break William Henry Harrison's record (9 days)...
0 Replies

jespah

Sat 14 Jan, 2017 05:43 am
Somewhere between June 16 and 18, 2017, in order to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the Monterey Pop Festival.
http://www.setlist.fm/festival/1967/monterey-pop-festival-1967-53d6bba1.html
0 Replies

farmerman

Sat 14 Jan, 2017 06:05 am
@stickystan,
I think Itll take the GOP at least half of his term to realize that hes not enough of an ideologue to be a card carrying wing nut, but (ATST), hes too ADD to stick with anything too long as we are already seeing (Hes leaning on his cabinet appointees to allo him to back out from his "promises" cauae promises mean WORK)
SO, Im hiving him a whole term when his own party will disown him .(Pretty much what theyve done to Georgie W)
0 Replies

Lash

Sat 14 Jan, 2017 06:28 am
@stickystan,
Well goddammit you bastard, you've very nearly stolen my well-considered date previously selected and bet upon on another preceding thread.

It's ok, I forgive you.

March 1, 2018

I like your date better... (kicks can)
MontereyJack

Sat 14 Jan, 2017 08:50 am
The day after his inauguration should give him enough time to prove he's a complete incompetent. But then we'll be stuck with Pence.
Below viewing threshold (view)
ossobucotemp

Sat 14 Jan, 2017 11:07 am
@Region Philbis,
Good to "hear" your voice again, stickystan, plus I agree with you.
izzythepush

Sat 14 Jan, 2017 11:46 am
@MontereyJack,
You say that, but proving he's a complete incompetent from day 1 seemed to work just fine for Dubya.
MontereyJack

Sat 14 Jan, 2017 11:49 am
@Frugal1,
He will leave, but never in disgrace. Trump, on the other hand, is entering office in disgrace.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Sat 14 Jan, 2017 12:13 pm
@stickystan,
https://static01.nyt.com/images/2012/07/09/nyregion/STICKBALL1/STICKBALL1-superJumbo.jpg

stickball

___

after the superbowl 2018
0 Replies

stickystan

Sat 14 Jan, 2017 01:14 pm
@izzythepush,
Yes, but whereas Bush was just incompetent, Trump is incompetent AND a completely corrupt piece of ****.
0 Replies

stickystan

Sat 14 Jan, 2017 01:17 pm
@Lash,
Great minds think alike! Sorry, I got this idea and couldn't resist jumping back on a2k to ruffle some feathers. I saw your thread right after I posted mine. You were always one step ahead of me!
0 Replies

stickystan

Sat 14 Jan, 2017 01:18 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Hiya! Good to "see" you!
0 Replies