stickystan

Sat 14 Jan, 2017 01:27 pm
@Region Philbis,
Hey, my brother! Glad to see ya.
0 Replies

stickystan

Sat 14 Jan, 2017 01:32 pm
@Frugal1,
Response moderated: Personal attack. See more info.
glitterbag

Sat 14 Jan, 2017 02:27 pm
@stickystan,
I figure definitely after the mid-terms. I'm going with March 25 2019....I think the republicans will be hoping against hope that Trump can bring in the bacon, but either way they will have had enough of him to toss him out.
0 Replies

Miller

Sat 14 Jan, 2017 02:38 pm
Quote:
"When will Donald Trump leave office in disgrace?"

That event ever happening, is about as likely as Trump buying Obama's dump of a house on the SouthSide of Chicago...

Trump is in the WH for the long haul and will probably be President when Bidden finally kicks the "bucket" and is buried....
layman

Sat 14 Jan, 2017 02:50 pm
@Miller,
Miller wrote:

That event ever happening, is about as likely as Trump buying Obama's dump of a house on the SouthSide of Chicago...

That's mere chump change for Trump, eh, Miller? Trump might buy it, just to have a disposal place to ****.
0 Replies

Frugal1

Sat 14 Jan, 2017 02:51 pm
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C2GrROqWIAEKcIK.jpg
farmerman

Sat 14 Jan, 2017 04:25 pm
@Frugal1,
we will let the GOP get the rope.
0 Replies

TomTomBinks

Sat 14 Jan, 2017 06:15 pm
@stickystan,
He'll start paying out the rope that will hang him in 6 days. Two years should be long enough for his noose. I'm in for Jan. 14, 2019. After the Republicans get routed in the mid-terms they'll realize he's doing more damage than good and they'll hang him.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Sat 14 Jan, 2017 07:18 pm
I hear a lot of whistling in the dark here.

Republicans have a 58 seat majority in the House ( their largest in over 85 years) and a 10 seat majority in the Senate ( also one of their largest for the period.)
giujohn

Sat 14 Jan, 2017 07:42 pm
@georgeob1,
And a lot of pissing in the wind.
0 Replies

giujohn

Sat 14 Jan, 2017 07:48 pm
I'm still accepting bets...If he's impeached AND convicted then removed or steps down I will give up my handle at A2K and if he isn't you have to stop using yours (you must have at least 1000 posts to play).

ANY TAKERS??
MontereyJack

Sat 14 Jan, 2017 11:48 pm
@giujohn,
I'm a little unclear about why we should want you to have to change your name. As it is, we know that the bullshit is about to start coming fast and furious the instant we see it. Why should we want to turn you into a stealth poster?
TomTomBinks

Sun 15 Jan, 2017 12:08 am
@georgeob1,
Quote:
Republicans have a 58 seat majority in the House ( their largest in over 85 years) and a 10 seat majority in the Senate ( also one of their largest for the period.)

The Senate:
52 Republicans, 46 Democrats, 2 Independents
a 6 seat majority

House of Representatives:
241 Republicans, 194 Democrats
a 47 seat majority
MontereyJack

Sun 15 Jan, 2017 12:45 am
@TomTomBinks,
sounds like George learned everything he knows about statistics from hearing trump mangle them; he counts just about as well as the Donald.
TomTomBinks

Sun 15 Jan, 2017 01:05 am
@MontereyJack,
Facts don't mean a thing to people like this. They are ruled by their emotions. Mostly anger.
glitterbag

Sun 15 Jan, 2017 01:16 am
@georgeob1,
georgeob1 wrote:

I hear a lot of whistling in the dark here.

I assume you are not telling us that if the worst happens and Trump finds a way to give us the finger while funneling off social security funds that because the republicans have a majority, they will abandon their responsibilities and just pretend it never happened? Nah, the republicans are as good as the democrats, they would never let us get fleeced on their watch.. Jesus, am I the only one who remembers Nixon?
layman

Sun 15 Jan, 2017 01:21 am
@glitterbag,
I heard that Trump wanted to appoint Meyer Lansky as the Secretary of the Treasury, eh?

Alas, poor Meyer has bought the farm, but luckily his groomed protege is still available.
0 Replies

Builder

Sun 15 Jan, 2017 01:39 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Jesus, am I the only one who remembers Nixon?

The first Tricky Dicky? The Mafia's Man in the big House? The birth of the Fifth Estate?

How could we forget that iconic criminal entity?
0 Replies

Frugal1

Sun 15 Jan, 2017 06:33 am
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C2MNbQsUkAEFNTj.jpg:large