38

The "When will Donald Trump leave office in disgrace?" Pool

livinglava

1  
Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2018 06:58 am
izzythepush wrote:

That's not pro life. You care more about cells in a petri dish than a living person.

Why so much concern for the unborn child and none for the born child?

You **** worshippers are disgusting. I would never call you Christians because that would insult Christ.

You just spread hate, you're disgusting. And I'm not wasting any more time talking to you because you turn my stomach.

Lots of concern for living people and animals, but there are already laws against abusing/killing those.

What you are saying, I think, is that if people don't want to legislate economic slavery/socialism to force some people to work for the economic welfare of others, that constitutes abuse.

I disagree because I think it is not that difficult for people to do more to achieve their own economic welfare, i.e. by giving up unnecessary expenditures and saving their money for things they actually need.

2  
Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2018 08:00 am
@livinglava,
I'm not wasting any time on you. The fact that you're happy with the thousands of innocents butchered in America by your ridiculous gun laws speaks volumes about the sort of person you are.

You don't care about the sanctity of human life, all you care about is forcing your disgusting religion down other people's throats and sucking up to the rich man.

You're a rather nasty, rather dim-witted fascist who's now going on ignore.
coldjoint

-1  
Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2018 12:19 pm
I'm not wasting any time on you.

You don't get it, you are wasting everyone's time.

livinglava

0  
Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2018 05:29 pm
izzythepush wrote:

You are the one forcing your religion when you insist that gun laws are butchering people. I know it's cliche to say that people kill people, not guns or gun laws, etc. but it is just common sense that gets lost when you start thinking that government is responsible for the crimes criminal commit because they fail to control them. When a prisoner escapes prison, it's the prisoner who did it, not the prison.

0  
Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2018 07:07 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
continue to support Israel, Saudi Arabia and turkey in murdering adults that are trying to gain true freedom.
Israel and Saudi Arabia are merely defending themselves. No murders there.

And the people that they are defending themselves against are seeking the very opposite of freedom.

Turkey, on the other hand, is trying to commit genocide against the Kurds. Turkey is always trying to commit genocide against someone or other.

0  
Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2018 07:10 pm
izzythepush wrote:
they support insane gun laws that lead to the deaths of thousands of children every year,
Freedom is hardly insane. Our freedom does not lead to any deaths.

izzythepush wrote:
They want US soldiers to start shooting up the asylum seekers fleeing Yankee malfeasance in Honduras.
America is not responsible for leftwing dictatorships. Shooting will be done only in self defense.
livinglava

1  
Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2018 06:33 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Idk. You could say that drugs and crime are pushed into certain areas to drive up prices in other areas that are perceived as more safe. Driving up property prices in that way stimulates economic investment and allows for more taxation of growth.