39
   

The "When will Donald Trump leave office in disgrace?" Pool

 
 
livinglava
 
  2  
Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2018 06:58 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

That's not pro life. You care more about cells in a petri dish than a living person.

Why so much concern for the unborn child and none for the born child?

You **** worshippers are disgusting. I would never call you Christians because that would insult Christ.

You just spread hate, you're disgusting. And I'm not wasting any more time talking to you because you turn my stomach.

Lots of concern for living people and animals, but there are already laws against abusing/killing those.

What you are saying, I think, is that if people don't want to legislate economic slavery/socialism to force some people to work for the economic welfare of others, that constitutes abuse.

I disagree because I think it is not that difficult for people to do more to achieve their own economic welfare, i.e. by giving up unnecessary expenditures and saving their money for things they actually need.
izzythepush
 
  0  
Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2018 08:00 am
@livinglava,
I'm not wasting any time on you. The fact that you're happy with the thousands of innocents butchered in America by your ridiculous gun laws speaks volumes about the sort of person you are.

You don't care about the sanctity of human life, all you care about is forcing your disgusting religion down other people's throats and sucking up to the rich man.

You're a rather nasty, rather dim-witted fascist who's now going on ignore.
coldjoint
 
  0  
Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2018 12:19 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I'm not wasting any time on you.

You don't get it, you are wasting everyone's time.
0 Replies
 
livinglava
 
  1  
Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2018 05:29 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I'm not wasting any time on you. The fact that you're happy with the thousands of innocents butchered in America by your ridiculous gun laws speaks volumes about the sort of person you are.

You don't care about the sanctity of human life, all you care about is forcing your disgusting religion down other people's throats and sucking up to the rich man.

You're a rather nasty, rather dim-witted fascist who's now going on ignore.

You are the one forcing your religion when you insist that gun laws are butchering people. I know it's cliche to say that people kill people, not guns or gun laws, etc. but it is just common sense that gets lost when you start thinking that government is responsible for the crimes criminal commit because they fail to control them. When a prisoner escapes prison, it's the prisoner who did it, not the prison.
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2018 07:07 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
continue to support Israel, Saudi Arabia and turkey in murdering adults that are trying to gain true freedom.
Israel and Saudi Arabia are merely defending themselves. No murders there.

And the people that they are defending themselves against are seeking the very opposite of freedom.

Turkey, on the other hand, is trying to commit genocide against the Kurds. Turkey is always trying to commit genocide against someone or other.
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2018 07:10 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
they support insane gun laws that lead to the deaths of thousands of children every year,
Freedom is hardly insane. Our freedom does not lead to any deaths.

izzythepush wrote:
They want US soldiers to start shooting up the asylum seekers fleeing Yankee malfeasance in Honduras.
America is not responsible for leftwing dictatorships. Shooting will be done only in self defense.
livinglava
 
  0  
Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2018 06:33 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
America is not responsible for leftwing dictatorships. Shooting will be done only in self defense.

Idk. You could say that drugs and crime are pushed into certain areas to drive up prices in other areas that are perceived as more safe. Driving up property prices in that way stimulates economic investment and allows for more taxation of growth.
0 Replies
 
RABEL222
 
  3  
Reply Sun 3 Feb, 2019 10:28 pm
@oralloy,
Read some history Ollie. Most of the dictatorships in south America were started by the U S as a favor to big business so they could do business without any of the rules they had to adhere to in the states.
0 Replies
 
BillW
 
  1  
Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2020 02:10 am
"When will Donald Trump leave office in disgrace?"

1/20/2021 or sooner?
0 Replies
 
kickycan
 
  3  
Reply Sat 9 Jan, 2021 04:39 pm
Ooh, this pool got more interesting suddenly in light of the events of the past few days, didn’t it? So we have the disgrace part complete (so much disgrace!), but the date is still a mystery. It’s been so long I’m going to just guess again, because I, Kicky, can.

Much to consider. Will the piece of **** resign in disgrace, get kicked out in disgrace, or will they allow the toddler to finish his term in disgrace? And if they do, will the worst president this country has ever had then throw one last tantrum and decide to leave early on his own without even bothering to resign, because he’s just that big a douchebag?

It could happen any day. I think he’s going to do something this weekend to force even the scumbag traitors to democracy (you know them as the Republicans Party) to push him out. Hmm.

I say he leaves Wednesday, the 13th. Any other guesses?
oralloy
 
  -1  
Reply Sat 9 Jan, 2021 04:58 pm
@kickycan,
His first term will end on January 20, 2021.

His second term will end January 20, 2029.
roger
 
  2  
Reply Sat 9 Jan, 2021 04:58 pm
@kickycan,
Well, look who just got kicked in the door.
0 Replies
 
jespah
 
  3  
Reply Sat 9 Jan, 2021 05:13 pm
@kickycan,
Gonna go with the 18th, seeing as they're planning another Beer Belly Putsch for the 17th.
0 Replies
 
farmerman
 
  3  
Reply Sat 9 Jan, 2021 05:33 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
His second term will end January 20, 2029.
You may be right, if he gets 10 to 15 years at Allenwood, and with time off for good behavior, he may be out by 2028
oralloy
 
  -1  
Reply Sat 9 Jan, 2021 05:56 pm
@farmerman,
Outlawing the Democratic Party will put a stop to their abuses of power.
MontereyJack
 
  2  
Reply Sat 9 Jan, 2021 09:07 pm
@oralloy,
boring........and, of course, bullshit. get a new schtick.
maxdancona
 
  3  
Reply Sat 9 Jan, 2021 09:09 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Outlawing the Democratic Party will put a stop to their abuses of power.


The insurrection has failed. That means the Democratic party will not be outlawed.
oralloy
 
  -2  
Reply Sat 9 Jan, 2021 09:54 pm
@maxdancona,
The more the Democrats abuse their power, the more people will come around to realizing that they need to be outlawed.
oralloy
 
  -2  
Reply Sat 9 Jan, 2021 09:55 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
bullshit

Wrong again. Outlawing the Democratic Party will be quite effective at ending their abuses of power.
MontereyJack
 
  2  
Reply Sun 10 Jan, 2021 05:57 am
@oralloy,
No such abuse exists. Purely your own extreme blindness to reality.
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.09 seconds on 01/18/2021 at 04:22:14