The "When will Donald Trump leave office in disgrace?" Pool

oralloy

Mon 5 Mar, 2018 01:42 am
@Kolyo,
Kolyo wrote:
In this pool, is there a "never" option that wins if he's still in office on Feb. 1, 2025?

I'm not sure there are official rules. It's certainly fine with me if you want to pick that as your prediction. Not that my view on this has any authority or anything.

I'm sticking with my prediction that he will serve two full terms and the Republicans will win the next three presidential elections after that.
farmerman

Mon 5 Mar, 2018 04:28 am
@oralloy,
he needs the independents and that seems to be slipping notably. The psych of his "base" is that they , once theyve made their decision to back him , WILL NOT change their mind because they dont wish to appear stupid for being played . They seem to take every new revelation about the man as some kind of LIE. Yet the resignations for cause alone seem to bespeak the dysfunction of this guys WH.

Dont worry about me though.
Im being quite entertained by this guy. Even his joking about cancelling the Constitutional 2 term limit of the presidency has gotten a whole slew of "base-loaded" letters to the newspapers about what a great idea that would be. I only worry when he starts believing his own rhetoric , which has happened to a degree never before experienced in the Republic. (Even Nixon knew he was lying)

That the same kind of mindset that wound up with Germans claiming they were not really Nazis after the war was over. They were jusst in awe of the man.

0 Replies

coldjoint

Mon 5 Mar, 2018 10:21 am
@BillW,
Quote:
he is just a damn Fascist

That is ridiculous. You have nothing but unfounded rhetoric. What are his fascist acts so far?
0 Replies

kickycan

Wed 7 Mar, 2018 08:06 pm
@stickystan,
stickystan wrote:

He will leave office in disgrace on Thursday, February 8th, 2018.

****! I thought this horribly ineptly corrupt dolt would be gone by now. I didn't realize just what a bunch of gutless traitors to the country this gang of Republicans would turn out to be. Any other president would have been forced to resign by now after what's gone on. He is so obvious about his obstruction and disregard for the rule of law. What a ******* goon! But then again, it helps to have a whole propaganda organization spewing garbage to the masses on the television and internet on a constant basis, giving cover to our totally corrupt President David Dennison. That really helps a goon get by. I think that once the damn finally breaks on this, we Americans will be prosecuting the crimes and criminals of this administration for decades. It will be legendary.

**** it, it's my goddammed thread, so I'm going to put in another guess. Don't count it if you don't want to, I don't care!

It will happen on September 22, 2018. Maybe that's too soon again, but it will happen, I have no doubt. So, yes, I say President Dennison will be skidaddling on out of the presidency in ignominy and infamy on Sunday, September 22, 2018!

And then we'll be stuck with President Jesus-freak. Ugh.
oralloy

Wed 7 Mar, 2018 08:39 pm
@kickycan,
I still say that Trump will serve for two full terms and that the Republicans will win the next three presidential elections after that.
kickycan

Wed 7 Mar, 2018 08:42 pm
@oralloy,
That's a terrible guess.
BillW

Wed 7 Mar, 2018 08:52 pm
@kickycan,
kickycan wrote:

That's a terrible guess.

One of many.

Kicky, long time no see!

BTW, I think he may be taken out in shackles. If the FBI arrests him, will the Secret Service protect him? September 22 sounds good.

Maybe October 22 as an October surprise before the midterm elections! And then the republican party will be renamed in November.
oralloy

Wed 7 Mar, 2018 08:56 pm
@kickycan,
kickycan wrote:
That's a terrible guess.

Check back with me after election 2032 and see if the Republicans haven't just won the White House for the fifth time in a row.
kickycan

Wed 7 Mar, 2018 09:04 pm
@oralloy,
I can't see it happening. But then again, I never underestimate the power of cheating.
0 Replies

kickycan

Wed 7 Mar, 2018 09:08 pm
@BillW,
Bill! Good to see you're out here fighting the good fight! Yeah, I would certainly enjoy that October surprise scenario as well. And I gotta tell ya, I don't really hang around enough to do it myself, but that renaming of the Republican party thing sounds like a great idea for a new thread. Imagine the possibilities.
oralloy

Wed 7 Mar, 2018 09:08 pm
@BillW,
BillW wrote:
One of many.

I defy you to predict the 2022 figure skating medalists with even half as much accuracy as I called the 2014 and 2018 results.
0 Replies

BillW

Wed 7 Mar, 2018 09:13 pm
@kickycan,
They are gonna be so embarrassed by the midterms and what tRump has been doing to them. None of them will be claiming any connection with tRump by then. They will say they have always been never tRumpers, like all the bushies in 2008. No one had voted for him!
oralloy

Wed 7 Mar, 2018 09:17 pm
@BillW,
I voted for W both times. And I was never ashamed to admit it.

Not ashamed to have voted for Trump in 2016 either. Nor will I be ashamed when I vote for him in 2020.

We need a man in the White House who will protect the Second Amendment.
coldjoint

Wed 7 Mar, 2018 10:15 pm
@oralloy,
That is two votes Trump has in 2020. It should put him over the top.
0 Replies

Inkpen

Sun 30 Sep, 2018 12:31 am
in my small skill of estimation , I see he will leave the office in disgrace and let USA have political boundary of racist and modernist
0 Replies

glitterbag

Sun 30 Sep, 2018 12:47 am
I think we should define "leave office in disgrace"...... what normal people think is disgrace or what puss brained dopes think is disgrace?
coldjoint

Tue 2 Oct, 2018 09:44 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
what normal people think is disgrace or what puss brained dopes think is disgrace?

Who are to define normal? You are a mean spirited gossip with an unfounded and baseless superiority complex. So what makes you an authority on normal?
0 Replies

Blickers

Tue 2 Oct, 2018 10:07 am
@oralloy,
Quote oralloy:
Quote:
Not ashamed to have voted for Trump in 2016 either. Nor will I be ashamed when I vote for him in 2020.

That won't be possible unless you use your write-in vote privileges.

Before the end of his first term, Trump will have absconded to Russia to avoid Federal and State prosecutions. Upon Trump's arrival in Russia, Putin will fix him up with a regular show on the state-run RT, (Russia Today) network, Putin's personal propaganda project.

The name of Trump's show will be I Tried To Oppose The Globalist Zionist Imperialist Rothschild New World Order But They Impeached Me Instead.

Show's theme music will be I Fought The Rothschilds And The Rothschilds Won by Bobby Fullersky & The Klash-nikovs.
coldjoint

Tue 2 Oct, 2018 10:13 am
@Blickers,
Quote:
I Tried To Oppose The Globalist Zionist Imperialist Rothschild New World Order But They Impeached Me Instead.

How many times you going to say the same thing? Where is the Russian collusion? There is no proof, no evidence, and no crime. Why waste our time with brainless baseless posts that repeat garbage?
coldjoint

Tue 2 Oct, 2018 02:16 pm
Quote:
Georgetown Professor Says White GOP Senators Deserve ‘Miserable Deaths’ – Calls For Their Corpses to be Castrated and Fed to Pigs

How about that? Is she a disgrace? You people are so shallow and dishonest it is scary.
https://bluntforcetruth.com/news/georgetown-professor-says-white-gop-senators-deserve-miserable-deaths-calls-for-their-corpses-to-be-castrated-and-fed-to-pigs/
0 Replies