The "When will Donald Trump leave office in disgrace?" Pool

oralloy

Mon 24 Jul, 2017 05:01 am
@Blickers,
Blickers wrote:
Uh-huh. That's why the independent counsel is loading up his team with experienced investigators in the money laundering field. That's why Trump has been screaming like a stuck pig for a year that he WILL NOT release his tax returns, which will present a pathway to investigation about where his money has been coming from. That's why, now that Mueller is focusing on the money laundering aspect, Trump is trying to maneuver Sessions out of the Department of Justice so he can hire someone who will get rid of Mueller.

But hey, there's nothing to any of this money laundering at all, is there?

It is hard to tell at this point whether there was any money laundering, and if so, whether Trump and family committed any minor offenses.

It doesn't really matter. The way to end this witch hunt is to pardon everyone. The way to prevent future witch hunts is to outlaw the Democratic Party in America.
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 24 Jul, 2017 05:05 am
@Blickers,
Blickers wrote:
Putin invaded two nations that used to be part of Russia, Georgia and Ukraine, which were not part of NATO.

The nations that were captive, "iron curtain" nations like Czechoslovakia and Estonia joined NATO for protection from Russia. Ukraine and Georgia were not part of NATO-but they are right next to NATO countries. Putin has said repeatedly that he wants NATO away from his borders. Therefore, NATO has no choice but to consider Putin's invasion of Ukraine and Georgia as a testing ground to show how we will react to Russian expansionism in Europe and the Black Sea region.

NATO has moved forces east to ensure that Putin is deterred from any such invasion.

Blickers wrote:
Trump's labelling of NATO as "obsolete" can only serve to encourage Putin's totalitarian expansionist ambitions.

I'm sure that Putin will be deterred from invading NATO now.

Blickers wrote:
Not if the mending is a payoff to Russia in return for Putin's not revealing all the money laundering Trump's been part of on Russia's behalf all these years. That's illegal.

I'm not sure that there is any law which would prohibit that. But regardless, rest assured that Trump's support for Russia is genuine, and is not a payoff for anything.
0 Replies

BillW

Sun 10 Sep, 2017 10:29 am
@kickycan,
Getin't closer......
0 Replies

coldjoint

Fri 2 Mar, 2018 08:15 pm
Trump will be our president until 2024.
0 Replies

nononono

Sat 3 Mar, 2018 12:49 am
@stickystan,
Donald Trump has already proven to be one of the greatest U.S. Presidents of all time.
farmerman

Sat 3 Mar, 2018 03:28 am
@nononono,
To the Russians perhaps. SCholars say he may surpass James Buchanan as the most incompetent president. I think his Secret Service name should be "Clueless" .

BillW

Sat 3 Mar, 2018 05:30 am
@farmerman,
He's getting his own office in the Kremlin. In fact, Pootie-poot's giving tRump his on floor to nowhere just to make him happy. He'll just tweet America from there.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sat 3 Mar, 2018 07:40 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
To the Russians perhaps. SCholars say he may surpass James Buchanan as the most incompetent president. I think his Secret Service name should be "Clueless".

People hated Lincoln and FDR too.

For that matter, I suppose there were also people who hated Washington.
coldjoint

Sat 3 Mar, 2018 03:22 pm
@farmerman,
Trump does not care what you think or what progressive academics think. His election was a slap in the face for America. WAKE UP.
camlok

Sat 3 Mar, 2018 04:18 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
For that matter, I suppose there were also people who hated Washington.

Likely all the slaves that lived in the USA hated this stunning example of hypocrisy.
coldjoint

Sat 3 Mar, 2018 04:22 pm
@camlok,
I think he meant King George.
camlok

Sat 3 Mar, 2018 04:23 pm
@coldjoint,
King George Washington? Do you know of such a figure in history?
farmerman

Sat 3 Mar, 2018 04:33 pm
@coldjoint,
TRUMP isnt capable of rational thought, So I know what to expect of him. Most of the conservatives have adopted him as their own and
have stuffed their heads up his anal orifice that they too are incapable of rational thought.
Is it warm up there?

Glad to have the irrational incoherent pinkey back, now dont go getting all strident and name calling so you dont get sent to the corner again.

farmerman

Sat 3 Mar, 2018 04:38 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
People hated Lincoln and FDR too

Well theyre mostly dead. Our problem president is now occupying a place in govt of which I think even he realizes that he's out of his element and is floundering . Ya think he just wants to take us all down with him??
Hes making a good try of it.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 3 Mar, 2018 05:08 pm
@camlok,
The King of England at the time of the revolution. The revolution was a false flag operation.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 3 Mar, 2018 05:13 pm
@farmerman,
Trump is more than capable. Trump will also win re-election. Remember Trump is populist, not a conservative.

When Trump wins again you will be like the lady on "Airplane" that everyone lines up to slap.

And don't worry about that, you just called me names

Quote:
Glad to have the irrational incoherent pinkey back,
farmerman

Sat 3 Mar, 2018 10:43 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
he is a populist, not a conservative.

If you knew what the People's Party stood for youd pray that you were dead wrong about that assertion.Id think youd feel the pinch on private property, state control of things like railroads and airlines. (Kinda like China). Id think there wouldnt even be a 1st Amendment, let alone a 2nd.
Anyway, in todays language, Populism is more an adjective.
coldjoint

Sat 3 Mar, 2018 11:08 pm
@farmerman,
Besides the usual pap that has nothing to do with the way Trump is governing, how about an apology for those names?
0 Replies

BillW

Sat 3 Mar, 2018 11:09 pm
@farmerman,
Populist my ass, he is just a damn Fascist, and not very good one either. Yeap, you got it right farmerman.
Kolyo

Mon 5 Mar, 2018 01:15 am
In this pool, is there a "never" option that wins if he's still in office on Feb. 1, 2025?