38
   

The "When will Donald Trump leave office in disgrace?" Pool

 
 
coldjoint
 
  -2  
Reply Thu 1 Nov, 2018 01:54 pm
Any new predictions? I am going with late Jan. 2025.
hightor
 
  1  
Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2018 08:29 am
@coldjoint,
I agree; he'll serve two terms and leave office in disgrace.
hightor
 
  3  
Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2018 08:35 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:

How many times you going to say the same thing? Where is the Russian collusion? There is no proof, no evidence, and no crime. Why waste our time with brainless baseless posts that repeat garbage?

How many times does it have to be explained to you that any evidence of criminal activity will be made known when the Mueller investigation and any other concurrent inquiries reach their conclusion. You should be crediting the investigators for not publicizing facts about the case.
coldjoint
 
  -3  
Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2018 11:03 am
@hightor,
Quote:
You should be crediting the investigators for not publicizing facts about the case.

Credit them from being part of an illegal organized effort to frame Trump for something they manufactured through media leaks and laundered intelligence?
I don't think so.
MontereyJack
 
  2  
Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2018 11:19 am
@coldjoint,
Credit them with your fake news? Certainly not.
0 Replies
 
livinglava
 
  1  
Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2018 11:26 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

I agree; he'll serve two terms and leave office in disgrace.

I hope so. That the culture of ridicule even seeks to bully people into political/professional suicide in this way is so disturbing, I would support just about anyone who stands up to it, at least as long as they are pro-life and anti-socialism, anyway.
RABEL222
 
  2  
Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2018 04:27 pm
@livinglava,
I assume you mean do away with roe vs wade but continue to support Israel, Saudi Arabia and turkey in murdering adults that are trying to gain true freedom. But in fairness i have to admit that any children killed by these governments are just collerdal dammage.
coldjoint
 
  -2  
Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2018 04:33 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Saudi Arabia and turkey in murdering adults that are trying to gain true freedom

There is no freedom in Islam. They can have many things but freedom is not one of them.
0 Replies
 
livinglava
 
  1  
Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2018 05:58 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

I assume you mean do away with roe vs wade but continue to support Israel, Saudi Arabia and turkey in murdering adults that are trying to gain true freedom. But in fairness i have to admit that any children killed by these governments are just collerdal dammage.

Actually I meant exactly what I said . . . surprisingly maybe.
0 Replies
 
hightor
 
  4  
Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2018 02:18 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Credit them from being part of an illegal organized effort to frame Trump for something they manufactured through media leaks and laundered intelligence?

You've got it backwards — it's the organized effort to defend Trump that reeks of artifice and dishonesty.
izzythepush
 
  3  
Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2018 02:41 pm
@hightor,
Trump said he could shoot someone in Times Square and his base would still support him. You can't reason with them, it's not about facts, it's about prejudice.
coldjoint
 
  -2  
Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2018 02:44 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
You've got it backwards

Who paid for the dossier that started all this crap? Who selectively leaked information and backed it up with other news stories, not facts, let alone confirmed facts? Who does not want documents concerning the FISA courts kept secret? No one on Trumps side.

0 Replies
 
coldjoint
 
  -1  
Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2018 02:50 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Trump said he could shoot someone in Times Square and his base would still support him. You can't reason with them, it's not about facts, it's about prejudice.

Anjem Choudary said that beheaded soldier deserved to die. He has also stated non-Muslims are not considered innocents and can be killed. Your own government supports him on welfare.

You cannot reason with him either, but your government is stupid enough to think they can. I would work on fixing that miserable excuse you call a country.
0 Replies
 
livinglava
 
  0  
Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2018 06:47 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Trump said he could shoot someone in Times Square and his base would still support him. You can't reason with them, it's not about facts, it's about prejudice.

It's because he's pro-life and supports Christians. You could be the worst person in the world, but if you claim Christianity and choose pro-life, people will not reject you in favor of someone who is for abortion rights. Why? Because people who find abortion unconscionable cannot sacrifice their will to protect the unborn in order to expediate some other goal.

Now if there was a Democrat who was truly pro-life who ran against Trump, it might be harder for some voters to support him, but many people simply won't trust a democrat not to flip-flop on their stances because Democrats are usually party conformists who will fall in line with their party, one way or another. So I wouldn't expect a Democrat who claimed to be pro-life to actually stick to her or his guns once in office. More likely, I would expect some pragmatic compromise to happen as quid pro quo for funding some other program, etc.
farmerman
 
  3  
Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2018 06:59 am
@livinglava,
The Evangelical vote in SC Pa has seemingly turned against him . His other reddish swing states have voted up Dems in a count that sems across the board
0 Replies
 
izzythepush
 
  2  
Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2018 10:01 am
@livinglava,
Like I said prejudiced. There's nothing remotely pro life about them, they support insane gun laws that lead to the deaths of thousands of children every year, and those who manage to survive that get to die from neglect by a lousy health care system that only the rich can afford. They want US soldiers to start shooting up the asylum seekers fleeing Yankee malfeasance in Honduras.

The only reason they want to drive abortion underground is to increase the number of women who die in backstreet abortions and make sure the NRA has more kids to shoot at.

There's nothing remotely moral about any of it, it's sick and disgusting. You in particular have a really warped view of sex, and because you're not getting any you want to punish those who are.
coldjoint
 
  -2  
Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2018 10:48 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
fleeing Yankee malfeasance in Honduras.

Do not blame the Honduras government, blame the US. Is the US responsible for all those rapes of children your authorities covered up too?
0 Replies
 
livinglava
 
  -1  
Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2018 06:05 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Like I said prejudiced. There's nothing remotely pro life about them, they support insane gun laws that lead to the deaths of thousands of children every year, and those who manage to survive that get to die from neglect by a lousy health care system that only the rich can afford. They want US soldiers to start shooting up the asylum seekers fleeing Yankee malfeasance in Honduras.

By 'pro-life,' I am referring to being anti-abortion.

Quote:
The only reason they want to drive abortion underground is to increase the number of women who die in backstreet abortions and make sure the NRA has more kids to shoot at.

We don't want to drive abortion underground. We want to end it. If we can't end it, the way we can't end murder, we want to at least treat it as a form of killing, because that is what it is.

Quote:
There's nothing remotely moral about any of it, it's sick and disgusting. You in particular have a really warped view of sex, and because you're not getting any you want to punish those who are.

Why don't you try giving up sex and tell me how it feels "not getting any," and then we can have an actual discussion about what you think you are able to talk about here when you say this?
RABEL222
 
  3  
Reply Tue 13 Nov, 2018 10:12 pm
The only way we will ever get rid of Trump is to defeat him in 2020 or elect a congress composed of 67% democrats. No republican is going to oppose their hero.
0 Replies
 
izzythepush
 
  4  
Reply Wed 14 Nov, 2018 01:24 am
@livinglava,
That's not pro life. You care more about cells in a petri dish than a living person.

Why so much concern for the unborn child and none for the born child?

You **** worshippers are disgusting. I would never call you Christians because that would insult Christ.

You just spread hate, you're disgusting. And I'm not wasting any more time talking to you because you turn my stomach.

 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
Copyright © 2018 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.07 seconds on 11/15/2018 at 06:18:17