The "When will Donald Trump leave office in disgrace?" Pool

izzythepush

Sun 5 Feb, 2017 05:17 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
I'm a trillion times smarter than you could ever hope to be.

That's the sort of delusional nonsense I'm talking about.
oralloy

Sun 5 Feb, 2017 05:23 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Your posts indicate otherwise. You should get yourself a good lawyer, you could be minted. And more importantly whatever rich corporation did this to you should not be able to get away with it.

The only thing my posts do is point out facts that the Left finds inconvenient.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 5 Feb, 2017 05:24 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
That's the sort of delusional nonsense I'm talking about.

No delusional nonsense. It's all factual.
izzythepush

Sun 5 Feb, 2017 05:28 am
@oralloy,
Look, it's one thing dealing with people with special needs when you're being paid for it, but I'm damned if I'm going to waste any more time doing it pro bono. I've given you some good advice, know your limits and get a good lawyer, or even a mediocre one, you've got a strong case.

If you insist on all this fantasy then that's your choice, but don't expect anyone else to indulge your delusions.
oralloy

Sun 5 Feb, 2017 06:14 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
If you insist on all this fantasy then that's your choice, but don't expect anyone else to indulge your delusions.

If you choose to lie about me, I will counter with the truth whether you like it or not.
izzythepush

Sun 5 Feb, 2017 07:28 am
@oralloy,
http://ad2.dolanadserver.com/asset/milw/a5f8e4947580e1452c4a045eaaa51755.jpg

A quick google found this guy. So don't say I don't do anything for you. Now I've played the good Samaritan, we're done.
revelette1

Sun 5 Feb, 2017 08:15 am
@izzythepush,
Thanks, I read about that some on BBC, it has a lot of historical information on it's site as you probably know.
revelette1

Sun 5 Feb, 2017 08:18 am
I have the awful feeling he won't be leaving in disgrace, thereby, we (the US) will be ones living in disgrace for at least four years.
Miller

Sun 5 Feb, 2017 09:03 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

If you choose to lie about me, I will counter with the truth whether you like it or not.

That's a fine idea.
0 Replies

Miller

Sun 5 Feb, 2017 09:08 am
@revelette1,
revelette1 wrote:

... he won't be leaving in disgrace, thereby, we (the US) will be ones living in disgrace for at least four years.

Disgrace? If you owned stock, you'd never make such a foolish comment. Soon after President Trump took office, my stock value took flight.

I've never had it so good. My financial gain is enough to take your breath away.

Of course, if you don't own stock, then I feel sorry for you.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 5 Feb, 2017 09:16 am
@revelette1,
I read a book called Mohammed for beginners which I won as part of a set of lots of beginner's books. It's quite an easy read, lots of cartoons and no walls of text, but it helps get your head around the basics.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/513SXS0DYVL._SX314_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
revelette1

Sun 5 Feb, 2017 09:56 am
@izzythepush,
Thanks, I've been getting chewed out for spending too much on books, but if I can find it free, I'll get it.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 5 Feb, 2017 10:02 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
A quick google found this guy. So don't say I don't do anything for you. Now I've played the good Samaritan, we're done.

The only thing you've ever done is spout horrible lies about me. You are the opposite of a good Samaritan.

And my browser refuses to display your image. It looks like it might be an ad.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 5 Feb, 2017 10:03 am
@revelette1,
revelette1 wrote:
Thanks, I read about that some on BBC, it has a lot of historical information on it's site as you probably know.

After the way the BBC knowingly spread lies about Amanda Knox, it would be a bad idea to trust them as a reliable source.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 5 Feb, 2017 10:04 am
@revelette1,
revelette1 wrote:
I have the awful feeling he won't be leaving in disgrace, thereby, we (the US) will be ones living in disgrace for at least four years.

Mr. Trump will be president for 8 years and the Republicans will hold the White House for 20 years.

There is no disgrace in this however. Mr. Trump will not allow the Democrats to violate the Second Amendment.
0 Replies

revelette1

Sun 5 Feb, 2017 10:29 am
@izzythepush,
I'll get off this kick in a minute, I know I am derailing the thread, however, I have read three good articles since I last posted. From what I gathered so far is though it is true there are real theological differences between Shi and Sunni, most of it is about political power with religion used as a tool by both ME countries leaders and western leaders.
izzythepush

Sun 5 Feb, 2017 10:44 am
@revelette1,
With anything hardliners seek conflict while moderates seek compromise and unfortunately the hardliners seem to winning the argument. That's not unique to the ME either.
revelette1

Sun 5 Feb, 2017 11:08 am
@izzythepush,
Believe me, I am fully aware, living in it.
izzythepush

Sun 5 Feb, 2017 11:20 am
@revelette1,
We've got some of it over here too, and France looks like it's all kicking off as well.
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Sun 5 Feb, 2017 03:14 pm
@izzythepush,
I semi remember that coup though I was around twelve, and I remember people and news magazines mentioning it off and on, not in a happy way.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/aug/19/cia-admits-role-1953-iranian-coup