The "When will Donald Trump leave office in disgrace?" Pool

glitterbag

Tue 31 Jan, 2017 09:45 pm
@giujohn,
Response moderated: Personal attack. See more info.
layman

Tue 31 Jan, 2017 10:02 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Start your own stupid thread if you want to challenge people to take this moron bet, don't piggy back on someone else's thread.

Always the officious, hall-monitoring, school-marm who both makes and tries to enforce "rules," there, aincha, Glitta?
glitterbag

Tue 31 Jan, 2017 10:05 pm
@layman,
Well, now that just stings. I might even force out a tear and i sure as hell won't be able to sleep.

0 Replies

roger

Tue 31 Jan, 2017 10:08 pm
@kickycan,
kickycan wrote:

"The way the Trump presidency is beginning it is safe to say it will end in calamity. It is almost a certainty. Even Republicans know this!"

~John Dean, former Nixon White House Council

Like I said, it's inevitable. This presidency is going to be a disaster.

Too bad the whole world has to suffer while that baboon's ass is running it. (into the ground)

Dean could well be right, but would you consider him an authority on political ethics?

Oh, Soz shows up every six months or so. Gus - not so often.
layman

Tue 31 Jan, 2017 10:15 pm
@roger,
Trump is safe. Bannon aint no candyass, backstabbin dime-dropper like John Dean, eh?

Then again, I aint so sure about that Priebus--best keep his sorry ass clean outta the loop, I figure.
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 31 Jan, 2017 10:56 pm
@kickycan,
kickycan wrote:
and that if I could, I would make love to you all!

Ummmm.....

Maybe I'll pass on that if you don't mind. Shocked

(Welcome back anyway.)
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 31 Jan, 2017 10:57 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
Start your own stupid thread if you want to challenge people to take this moron bet, don't piggy back on someone else's thread. What a colossal waste of time you are, you and these toothless challenges.

Not so toothless. He forced Bobsal to leave a2k.
glitterbag

Wed 1 Feb, 2017 11:43 am
@oralloy,
And you think that's an accomplishment???? If Bobsal left because of some stupid bet, shame on him. It couldn't POSSIBLY be because he got a lengthy time-out, now could it. One other thing, what in Gods name is going to happen when he comes back.....will the moderators toss him out for welching on a bet. There are days this collective nonsense is astounding.
oralloy

Wed 1 Feb, 2017 06:10 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
It couldn't POSSIBLY be because he got a lengthy time-out, now could it.

It seems unlikely. Bobsal quit posting at the exact moment that the bet came due. And in his very last post, he announced that he was leaving because of losing the bet.

You can read his last post here:
http://able2know.org/topic/352700-1

And you can see on this page that that was indeed his last post:
http://able2know.org/user/bobsal_u1553115/
layman

Wed 1 Feb, 2017 06:47 pm
@oralloy,
I took a quick look at that link and saw this:

Quote:
Regarding tRump's win: better start hoarding. Better get armed

There is now another poster here who consistently (but not cleverly, as he seems to think) uses that format: tRump

I thought the level of inanity seemed familiar, but I didn't associate it with Bobby-boy.

Suddenly, it all becomes clear.
RABEL222

Wed 1 Feb, 2017 09:58 pm
@layman,
Quote:
tRump

Lieman I dont usually answer any of your posts but I will this one. tRump isent meant to be clever but shows my disdain for this crooked lying conman. Understand? No probably not.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Wed 1 Feb, 2017 11:38 pm
@oralloy,
I'm well aware of those threads, and suppose, just suppose that might not be the whole story? My question still stands, why do you boys think you have exercised some power? That really should be taken as rhetorical, because we all know why you types think you scored a big victory. Enjoy your little power fests.
Builder

Wed 1 Feb, 2017 11:49 pm
@glitterbag,
So you propose a rhetorical theory, while attempting to discredit a rhetorical theory, based on an assumption (because we all know why you types blah blah blah)....

Your mental slip is showing, gal. Too phunny. Cool
glitterbag

Thu 2 Feb, 2017 12:01 am
@Builder,
Well look at you??? So you know beyond a shadow of a doubt why bob hasn't been around? Silly me, of course you do, because you are just that smart. Good luck finding someone who wants to engage in a pissing contest.
Builder

Thu 2 Feb, 2017 12:17 am
@glitterbag,
What's really impressive about you, is your gaslighting attempts.

In typtical NPD fashion, you don't seem to be aware that you're doing it.

But don't despair, dear. The Aussie mate is here to put you on the straight and narrow again.

No charge. Razz
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 2 Feb, 2017 12:24 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
I'm well aware of those threads, and suppose, just suppose that might not be the whole story?

It looks pretty straightforward to me. The departure came right when the bet came due. And Bobsal stated that he was leaving because of the bet.

glitterbag wrote:
My question still stands, why do you boys think you have exercised some power? That really should be taken as rhetorical, because we all know why you types think you scored a big victory. Enjoy your little power fests.

I'm not exercising any power here. I am not a party to any of these bets.

I actually have a strong discomfort with having power and/or authority, and I run from it whenever it is offered to me. I do understand that some people crave it, but I consider myself wiser than those people.

Actually that isn't entirely fair to those who crave power. I realize that for society to function reliably someone has to be in charge, so it is reasonable that humans evolved a desire for power. If someone seeks out a position of responsibility and they run society well in their position of authority, good for them. But I'm wise enough to know that I'd be unhappy in such a position.

Anyway I've gotten off on a tangent. I'm just observing the betting from the sidelines. I'm not participating in any way.
0 Replies

giujohn

Thu 2 Feb, 2017 06:04 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

giujohn wrote:

glitterbag wrote:

What's your stupid bet again? Some sort of wager that requires the 'loser' to disappear?

I'll explain it so even you can understand.

If Trump is impeached (pick a date) you can not post with your present account; you have to give it up like Bobsal. If he's impeached then I will do likewise.

Start your own stupid thread if you want to challenge people to take this moron bet, don't piggy back on someone else's thread. What a colossal waste of time you are, you and these toothless challenges.

Hey sweetheart... you're the inquiring mind that wanted to know so don't get your panties in a ******* bunch. Also it wasn't toothless when I got rid of your ******* buddy Bobsal... Hahahaha.
glitterbag

Thu 2 Feb, 2017 08:55 am
@giujohn,
******* buddy, ******* panties, ahhhhhhh the elegance of the wordsmith.
revelette1

Thu 2 Feb, 2017 09:27 am
@glitterbag,
I've been wondering what has been happening with both Bob and snood. Miss em' both.
izzythepush

Thu 2 Feb, 2017 10:36 am
@glitterbag,
You don't have to play Doctor Doolittle you know.