'Bye.

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 04:49 am
I keep my bets.

Regarding tRump's win: better start hoarding. Better get armed.

"I retract none of the warnings that I issued about the likelihood of catastrophe and crisis on his watch. I fear the risks of a Trump presidency as I have feared nothing in our politics before. But he will be the president, thanks to a crude genius that identified all the weak spots in our parties and our political system and that spoke to a host of voters for whom that system promised at best a sustainable stagnation under the tutelage of a distant and self-satisfied elite. So we must hope that he has the wit to be more than a wrecker, more than a demagogue, and that his crude genius can actually be turned, somehow, to the common good.

And if that hope is dashed, we must find ways to resist him — all of us, right and left, in the new chapter of American history that has opened very unexpectedly tonight."

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/projects/cp/opinion/election-night-2016/the-age-of-trump

giujohn

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 08:45 am
For those who do not know or do not understand this thread, I made a bet with Bob that if Trump won he was no longer be allowed to use the handle Bobsal here at a2k... can't wait to see which sock puppet he uses next.
Sturgis

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 09:38 am
@bobsal u1553115,
But, it ain't right, it just ain't right to dash before the ham hocks have been served!

...and we was-a settin' to serve up rhubarb pie too...

So hows about you reconsider?
0 Replies

tony5732

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2016 09:14 pm
@giujohn,
YOU KILLED BOBSAL!!!! Come on!! You took half the fun out of a2k!
giujohn

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2016 05:13 am
@tony5732,
Had to be done Tony just couldn't take all that anti-cop bleeding heart liberal mindless cut and paste bullshit anymore. When I made the bet with him it was obvious that Trump was going to win... he was one of the idiots who believed the mainstream media those who are out of touch with Middle America.
tony5732

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2016 07:05 pm
@giujohn,
You know I didn't agree with 99% of what he said, or how he did things, but I will give him props for starting up some good open dialogue into problems that are real for all of us, conservative and liberal. Even if it was through cut and paste bullcrap. I couldn't start a thread that big on this site, and I've tried.

Also, out of all of the bleeding heart liberals out there, burning stuff, rioting, looting, Yada Yada Yada, bobsal just put up a post on an almost irrelevant Internet site.

I'll miss that little bugger.

giujohn

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2016 07:30 pm
@tony5732,
Not me... He was just a little bit too nasty one sided and intractable it is hatred of police... I always suspected and I am probably correct that he felt that when he was arrested he was dealt with unfairly.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » 'Bye.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 07:04:20