36
   

The "When will Donald Trump leave office in disgrace?" Pool

 
 
BorisKitten
 
  5  
Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2017 06:23 pm
@stickystan,
My guess: June 21, 2017. Maybe just optimism on my part.
roger
 
  2  
Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2017 06:46 pm
@BorisKitten,
Hey, long time; no see. Welcome back.
0 Replies
 
giujohn
 
  -2  
Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2017 09:07 am
It seems to me that all these people who are clamoring about the possibility of Trump being impeached within the next year must firmly believe that the Democratic party will be unsuccessful at putting a candidate up who will be able to win in 4 years because it would probably take that long to impeach Trump and there is the distinct possibility that he would not be convicted in the Senate. So why don't they just get someone who could beat Trump in the next election? Wouldn't that be much easier? Apparently they don't think so.
ehBeth
 
  3  
Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2017 09:08 am
@BorisKitten,
Great to see you again BorisKitten. It's been too long.
0 Replies
 
giujohn
 
  -1  
Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2017 09:14 am
@BorisKitten,
BorisKitten wrote:

My guess: June 21, 2017. Maybe just optimism on my part.


Care to take my bet?
glitterbag
 
  1  
Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2017 11:21 am
@giujohn,
What's your stupid bet again? Some sort of wager that requires the 'loser' to disappear?
kickycan
 
  8  
Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2017 12:22 pm
@giujohn,
Why does this have to have anything to do with the Democratic party? Can't it just be a pool based on the facts of reality?

Fact 1. Trump is a scumbag.

Fact 2. See Fact 1.
giujohn
 
  0  
Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2017 12:27 pm
@kickycan,
kickycan wrote:

Why does this have to have anything to do with the Democratic party? Can't it just be a pool based on the facts of reality?

Fact 1. Trump is a scumbag.

Fact 2. See Fact 1.


Fact 1. Trump won and is President

All snowflakes, see Fact 1.
0 Replies
 
giujohn
 
  -1  
Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2017 12:30 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

What's your stupid bet again? Some sort of wager that requires the 'loser' to disappear?


I'll explain it so even you can understand.

If Trump is impeached (pick a date) you can not post with your present account; you have to give it up like Bobsal. If he's impeached then I will do likewise.
timur
 
  8  
Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2017 01:04 pm
Kickycan wrote:
Trump is a scumbag


giujohn wrote:
Trump won and is President


How, oh, how are these facts mutually exclusive?
Below viewing threshold (view)
roger
 
  5  
Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2017 06:27 pm
@kickycan,
Okay, who forgot to bolt the door.

(Kicky's back)
farmerman
 
  2  
Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2017 07:04 pm
@kickycan,

Do you have a hall pass?
0 Replies
 
MontereyJack
 
  4  
Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2017 09:22 pm
@giujohn,
Offensive language. Misogynistic creep.



ossobucotemp
 
  2  
Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2017 10:12 pm
@roger,
Did I ever mention that I love Kickycan and missed him?

You're not bad either, Roger. Different, of course.
0 Replies
 
Lash
 
  2  
Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2017 07:51 am
On days like yesterday, I wonder if I should have picked a day sooner for the successful end to his impeachment trial; March 1, 2018 seems too easy.

The players are assembling. Looks like McCain and Graham are positioning themselves as leaders from inside the party against Trump. Other voices are speaking out. The General activist fury is emboldening the loyal opposition.

Somewhere, I think a team of lawyers is already frenetically poring over the Constitution and Trump's holdings and actions, laying the groundwork for his impeachment.
McGentrix
 
  -2  
Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2017 07:54 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

On days like yesterday, I wonder if I should have picked a day sooner for the successful end to his impeachment trial; March 1, 2018 seems too easy.

The players are assembling. Looks like McCain and Graham are positioning themselves as leaders from inside the party against Trump. Other voices are speaking out. The General activist fury is emboldening the loyal opposition.

Somewhere, I think a team of lawyers is already frenetically poring over the Constitution and Trump's holdings and actions, laying the groundwork for his impeachment.


It's too bad they couldn't be putting all that energy to actual use and start solving some of the issues in the world that brought us to where we are instead of just trying to oust (and they will never be successful) a political opponent.
0 Replies
 
kickycan
 
  7  
Reply Mon 30 Jan, 2017 11:41 pm
"The way the Trump presidency is beginning it is safe to say it will end in calamity. It is almost a certainty. Even Republicans know this!"

~John Dean, former Nixon White House Council

Like I said, it's inevitable. This presidency is going to be a disaster.

Too bad the whole world has to suffer while that baboon's ass is running it. (into the ground)
NSFW (view)
ossobucotemp
 
  0  
Reply Tue 31 Jan, 2017 12:04 am
Glad to see Kicky and Timur meet, two very different guys that I pay attention to.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/16/2021 at 01:21:42