The new Democratic party. What will it look like?

revelette1

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2016 06:51 pm
@reasoning logic,
It depends on who is asking. Sometimes responding to accusation just gives fuel for the fire. Considering we are talking Russian connections, best to stay silent and let the source do the talking. Otherwise, you give legitimacy to the source, in this case Russians.
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2016 08:15 pm
@revelette1,
Quote:
Considering we are talking Russian connections, best to stay silent and let the source do the talking. Otherwise, you give legitimacy to the source, in this case Russians.

I do very much admire your ethics so far. I have yet to see where you are an unethical person but please keep in mind that I see you and myself getting ethics wrong at least once in a while.

Not to mention subjectively shared social reality.

Maybe you could better relate to this song?

0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2016 12:44 am
@revelette1,
Isent it strange how so many people have forgotten Stalin, and all the other Russian dictators who murdered many of their people? And goggle Putin and Russian people who opposed him he has had murdered. tRump is his buddy. God help us because this president sure as hell wont.
Frugal1

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2016 06:42 am
@RABEL222,
Nobody forgot them, they feared HRC would be just like them but with a vagina. Thank God that nasty woman lost.
0 Replies

revelette1

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2016 10:18 am
@RABEL222,
Well I would be lying if I said, I really remember all that even in History books. However, I have kept up with Putin these last few years just because some republicans (not a whole lot of them, really) have seem to have become Putin buddies. You are right, Putin does rule as a dictator and Trump loves and admires him. Scary.
Frugal1

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2016 10:22 am
@revelette1,
It is the democrat left, and it has always been the left that cozies up to Russian communist - they are birds of a feather. Only the republicans have stood up to them.
Frugal1

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2016 12:41 pm
Quote:
The Democrats have become a party that is not national, and it is time to stomp them into the dirt now.
It is time to relegate them, in an electoral sense, to political irrelevance.

-Rush
0 Replies

catbeasy

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2016 12:47 pm
@Frugal1,
I think your screen name is indicative of your intellect..but you are correct, only republicans have stood up to communism, only republicans have stood up to the moral decay whose causation has been scientifically proven to be the influence of the Left. Only republicans have fought against the democratic big spenders who are trying desperately to bankrupt the nation. Only republicans care about the country, its people, its institutions, its population of native bobcats. Only republicans can see what anyone who isn't a republican can't see correctly. Only republicans have access to that special source of knowledge that allows them to know what is correct to do at all times and only republicans have access to that well of moral fortitude to actually do what's right. The rest of the world is blind, morally corrupt and too stupid to understand the deeper issues that the republican by virtue of being a republican, understands..that well of wisdom never runs dry..
Below viewing threshold (view)
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2016 01:55 pm
@revelette1,
revelette1 wrote:

As for ethical rules being violated, I am not sure which or any you are referring to but if it is revelations involved with WikiLeaks, I don't consider that a valid source which is why I called it supposition. Russia is known to mess with information before releasing it for propaganda purposes therefore the whole is unreliable.

Has ANYONE in the DNC or Clinton Campaign made the case that the leaked e-mail was "messed with."
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2016 01:57 pm
@revelette1,
revelette1 wrote:

It is true that those affected by the theft of emails and DNC data didn't confirm or deny the contents nor are they required to as they were stolen in the first place and therefore compromised.

You just won the 2016 Disingenuous Dodge of the Year Award!
0 Replies

Frugal1

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2016 06:41 pm

The future is not looking very good for liberal progressive democrats, or whatever they decide to call the next 'new' democrat party.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C0E-m5OVEAAfnAn.jpg:large
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2016 07:17 pm
@revelette1,
I have the advantage of years on you Rev. I have lived through the 2nd world war through all the history of the USA to this point and remember most of it so the bs that some post here as fact I KNOW is bs.
RABEL222

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2016 07:18 pm
@catbeasy,
What a crock of shyt!
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2016 07:44 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
I have lived through the 2nd world war through all the history of the USA to this point and remember most of it so the bs that some post here as fact I KNOW is bs.

Could there be a possibility that others have experienced the same years that you have but they are politically different than you and they see a different reality than you on this same subject?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2016 12:44 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Yep, they did.

Quote:
Back in October, when WikiLeaks was releasing emails from the John Podesta archive, Clinton campaign officials and their media spokespeople adopted a strategy of outright lying to the public, claiming— with no basis whatsoever — that the emails were doctored or fabricated and thus should be ignored. That lie — and that is what it was: a claim made with knowledge of its falsity or reckless disregard for its truth — was most aggressively amplified by MSNBC personalities such as Joy Ann Reid and Malcolm Nance, The Atlantic’s David Frum, and Newsweek’s Kurt Eichenwald.
georgeob1

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2016 10:20 am
@nimh,
Nimh,

Do you believe that constitutes "making a case" as Finn indicated aboce? I don't. Even the piece qou quoted indicated they merely lied and attempted to distract readers with vague claims that the documents were "doctored" by the Russians in cases where they had the evidence and surely knew they were speaking falsely.

I believe most people (Finn included) likely recognised the stunning absence of counter facts in the Democrat denials. I surely did, and I suspect you did as well.
catbeasy

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2016 11:32 am
@Frugal1,
Quote:
My intellect exceeds that of your typical liberal progressive democrat,

Quote:
the ones you failed to project on republicans.

Dude! You couldn't be anymore ironic! Projection is when a person takes their issues and makes it seems like someone else has them..

Let me help you, the correct usage would have been for you to say:

"..the one's you are projecting onto republicans.." - this is the insult I believe you were trying to contrive..do I have to help you with everything? LOL..

Here, I'll do you a solid and contribute to that already considerable intellect of yours by providing you with a link so you can perhaps read up on what you don't understand..Bon appetite!

https://www.britannica.com/topic/projection-psychology
Frugal1

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2016 11:45 am
@catbeasy,
Dude! You couldn't be more moronic.

Have you always been a grammar Nazi, or is this something new for you?
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2016 12:05 pm
@nimh,
What george said