georgeob1

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2016 04:49 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Very interesting and thoughtful post. Thanks.
Lash

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2016 06:52 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

You are absolutely full of it. Her and her husband are part of trumps government and should expect to be attacked for her daddys programs. The kids should not be attacked because they are not responsible for the crap their grandad and parents are going to pull. I noticed that you dont feel the same way about Obamas kids. Teenagers dont count?

Brandon, have you advocated attacks on Malia or Sasha Obama?

I notice that poster says Ivanka Trump should expect to be attacked for what they "are going to pull." The brainless emotionally overwrought Establishment Democrats are now not even waiting for actual infractions. They're so used to making **** up and bald-faced lying, they now admit they attack for what might happen.

Builder

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2016 07:33 pm
@Lash,
Quote:
They're so used to making **** up and bald-faced lying, they now admit they attack for what might happen.

The classic pre-emptive strike, as it were, based on "bad intel".
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2016 10:54 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
You are absolutely full of it. Her and her husband are part of trumps government and should expect to be attacked for her daddys programs. The kids should not be attacked because they are not responsible for the crap their grandad and parents are going to pull. I noticed that you dont feel the same way about Obamas kids. Teenagers dont count?

Are you claiming that I advocated accosting Obama's children going about their business in a public place? Please post a link to where I did that. You are lying.

Furthermore, to shriek at someone in public because they have a different political opinion is really low class and inappropriate. Since you brought it up, would you consider it appropriate for someone to shriek insults at Obama's kids as they shopped at a store because they disagree with his political beliefs? Ivanka Trump, actually showing some class, told the airline staff, "I don't want to make this a thing" and said that if he just went back to his seat, she would be fine with it, but the airline removed him from the plane because of his behavior.
Below viewing threshold (view)
giujohn

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 08:47 pm
@Frugal1,
Disagree...There are moderate Muslims... Tolerant liberals arent just rare they don't exist at all.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 10:31 pm
@giujohn,
Nonsense. The uber right like you has never been known as anything other than intolerant.
RABEL222

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 11:43 pm
@Brandon9000,
As I understand it he dident shriek. He spoke in a normal tone. Whose making up shyt now? I bet you think that the crap conservatives say about Obama that certainly are not true dosent bother the girls at all. After 8 years of lying rants from republicans the girls are probably used to it, but still it has to hurt them not that it would bother you. Now back to my original question. Has the donald divested himself of business ties that would prove problems to the governance of this country and has he produced his tax returns yet? Or does he intend to use the presidency to make himself richer?
Frugal1

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2016 06:54 am
@giujohn,
The mistake is assuming that I am including ALL members of any group.
Frugal1

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2016 06:55 am
@MontereyJack,
That's what the media programed you to believe - it's fake history, fake news, and you are their victim.
Frugal1

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2016 06:56 am
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C0hd8XhUcAAtpHU.jpg:large
giujohn

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2016 09:25 am
@Frugal1,
Fair enough.
0 Replies

Frugal1

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2016 10:42 am
http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/12/24/read-netanyahu-chanukah-speech-blasts-obama-promises-new-un/
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2016 11:12 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

Nonsense. The uber right like you has never been known as anything other than intolerant.

This from a master of narrow minded intolerance !
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2016 11:25 am
@Frugal1,
No. Once again you come off a total loon based on what they and you actually say. Their own words and yours indict them.

Frugal1

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2016 11:30 am
@MontereyJack,

You continue to experience your own irrelevance, enjoy your ride down the drain.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2016 12:43 pm
Be of good cheer all you wretched liberal losers for the Donald will make it right again.
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2016 12:47 pm
@giujohn,
So far he's shown negAtive evidence of doing so.
giujohn

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2016 12:50 pm
@MontereyJack,
Well try to be of good cheer anyway cheese eater, have some more brie and whine.
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2016 01:05 pm
@giujohn,
God, assailed by a Velveetaa lover, your tsste buds buds must have died from gustatory insult decades ago .