Are the presidential election results real? Or simply a simulation?

oristarA

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2017 03:55 am
A Victory Lap of American Check and Balance of Powers

Federal Judges Refuse to Reinstate Trump's Immigration Ban

A Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals panel unanimously upheld a restraining order blocking the federal government from enforcing the president’s controversial ban.

Noah Berger / Reuters
MATT FORD FEB 9, 2017
0 Replies

oristarA

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2017 04:08 am

Right now Trump's tweet is:
Quote:
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 10h10 hours ago
SEE YOU IN COURT, THE SECURITY OF OUR NATION IS AT STAKE!

Yes Mr President. We will see your another defeat at court. Good day and good night.
giujohn

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2017 09:00 am
@oristarA,
oristarA wrote:

Right now Trump's tweet is:
Quote:
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 10h10 hours ago
SEE YOU IN COURT, THE SECURITY OF OUR NATION IS AT STAKE!

Yes Mr President. We will see your another defeat at court. Good day and good night.

Wanna bet? Really do you?
Baldimo

Reply Fri 10 Feb, 2017 11:00 am
@oristarA,
So on what Constitutional grounds is the Temp Restriction on hold for? On what Constitutional grounds did the 9th say the lower court was correct on?
oristarA

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 07:53 am
@Baldimo,
Read STATE OF WASHINGTON V. TRUMP. The judges will teach you a lot:

Quote:

The Government has not shown that a stay is necessary to avoid irreparable injury. Nken, 556 U.S. at 434. Although we agree that “the Government’s interest in combating terrorism is an urgent objective of the highest order,” Holder v. Humanitarian Law Project, 561 U.S. 1, 28 (2010), the Government has done little more than reiterate that fact. Despite the district court’s and our own repeated invitations to explain the urgent need for the Executive Order to be placed immediately into effect, the Government submitted no evidence to rebut the States’ argument that the district court’s order merely returned the nation temporarily to the position it has occupied for many previous years.
The Government has pointed to no evidence that any alien from any of the countries named in the Order has perpetrated a terrorist attack in the United States.
7 Rather than present evidence to explain the need for the Executive Order, the Government has taken the position that we must not review its decision at all.8 We disagree, as explained above.

To the extent that the Government claims that it has suffered an institutional injury by erosion of the separation of powers, that injury is not “irreparable.” It may yet pursue and vindicate its interests in the full course of this litigation. See, e.g., Texas v. United States, 787 F.3d 733, 767-68 (5th Cir. 2015) (“t is the resolution of the case on the merits, not whether the injunction is stayed pending appeal, that will affect those principles.”).

By contrast, the States have offered ample evidence that if the Executive Order were reinstated even temporarily, it would substantially injure the States and multiple “other parties interested in the proceeding.” Nken, 556 U.S. at 434 (quoting Hilton v. Braunskill, 481 U.S. 770, 776 (1987)). When the Executive Order was in effect, the States contend that the travel prohibitions harmed the States’ university employees and students, separated families, and stranded the States’ residents abroad. These are substantial injuries and even irreparable harms. See Melendres v. Arpaio, 695 F.3d 990, 1002 (9th Cir. 2012) (“It is well established that the deprivation of constitutional rights ‘unquestionably constitutes irreparable injury.’” (quoting Elrod v. Burns, 427 U.S. 347, 373 (1976))).

More

oristarA

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 07:54 am
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C4czA7LUMAES-Df.jpg
farmerman

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 07:58 am
@oristarA,
working on a sense of humor eh?? GOOD!!
0 Replies

oristarA

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2017 10:00 am
@oristarA,
oristarA wrote:

oristarA wrote:

The Road to Impeachment

(From Public Policy Polling)
February 02, 2017
After 2 Weeks, Voters Yearn For Obama

Less than 2 weeks into Donald Trump's tenure as President, 40% of voters already want to impeach him. That's up from 35% of voters who wanted to impeach him a week ago. Only 48% of voters say that they would be opposed to Trump's impeachment.

More

Americans Now Evenly Divided on Impeaching Trump

February 10, 2017

PPP's new national poll finds that Donald Trump's popularity as President has declined precipitously just over the last two weeks. On our first poll of his Presidency voters were evenly divided on Trump, with 44% approving of him and 44% also disapproving. Now his approval rating is 43%, while his disapproval has gone all the way up to 53%. If voters could choose they'd rather have both Barack Obama (52/44) or Hillary Clinton (49/45) instead of Trump.

Just three weeks into his administration, voters are already evenly divided on the issue of impeaching Trump with 46% in favor and 46% opposed. Support for impeaching Trump has crept up from 35% 2 weeks ago, to 40% last week, to its 46% standing this week. While Clinton voters initially only supported Trump's impeachment 65/14, after seeing him in office over the last few weeks that's gone up already to 83/6.

More

Baldimo

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2017 11:32 am
@oristarA,
I only read liberals throwing a temper tantrum. There was no Constitutional ruling on this EO, they asked about a need for an Excutive Order, and I have read nothing in the law sited by the Trump admin about the need to present evidence of needing the EO. Where in that law does it say anything about needing to provide proof? These are the same countries, many of them, that Obama had been bombing for the last several years. We can bomb them but we can't restrict them from entering our country until they are vetted?

Baldimo

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2017 11:33 am
@oristarA,
This "road to impeachement" is a joke and shows how really unhinged the left has become in the US. You will end up suffering in the next election because of this, normal Americans are starting to see how bad you guys/gals have become.
oristarA

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2017 02:36 am

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C3XLgG6VcAAKnxV.jpg
roger

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2017 03:03 am
@oristarA,
That proves our recent election was a simulation. Thanks for the info.
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2017 12:36 pm
@Baldimo,
"I only read liberals throwing a temper tantrum."
=============

Perhaps you read over this.

Just three weeks into his administration, voters are already evenly divided on the issue of impeaching Trump with 46% in favor and 46% opposed. Support for impeaching Trump has crept up from 35% 2 weeks ago, to 40% last week, to its 46% standing this week. While Clinton voters initially only supported Trump's impeachment 65/14, after seeing him in office over the last few weeks that's gone up already to 83/6.
camlok

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2017 12:37 pm
@Baldimo,
Yup, you definitely didn't read the piece on polling Americans of all political persuasion.
oralloy

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2017 12:53 pm
@camlok,
It doesn't matter how many people want to impeach him. He hasn't committed any offenses justifying impeachment. And even if he had, no Republican is going to be impeached after the Democrats placed Bill Clinton above the law.
camlok

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2017 01:02 pm
@oralloy,
I needn't point out how deceptive your reply is, I don't even have to note how poor was your attempt to deceive. You didn't read it. Why did you pretend that you did?

It wasn't whiners, it was voters. Read it all and you might begin to grasp why Trump has fallen so precipitously in the polls.

“Voters who didn’t like Trump but were willing to give him a chance have quickly decided he’s not fit to hold the office.”

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2017/PPP_Release_National_21017.pdf

oralloy

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2017 01:20 pm
@camlok,
camlok wrote:
I needn't point out how deceptive your reply is, I don't even have to note how poor was your attempt to deceive.

Well, I updated my reply. Just for clarity for anyone reading, my original reply that you are responding to said "It really wasn't worth reading. Just a bunch of whiners whining."

There was nothing at all deceptive about my post. It was 100% true. Posting the truth is hardly deception, even when whiny liberals don't like hearing the truth.

camlok wrote:
It wasn't whiners, it was voters.

Their whining justifies calling them whiners.

camlok wrote:
Read it all and you might begin to grasp why Trump has fallen so precipitously in the polls.

I don't know what his poll numbers are. I don't care what his poll numbers are. I don't care what the reason is behind whatever his poll numbers are.

camlok wrote:
“Voters who didn’t like Trump but were willing to give him a chance have quickly decided he’s not fit to hold the office.”

And now they're whining. Who cares. Why do I need to waste my time reading an article about whiners whining?

I already know that whiners whine. That's why they are called whiners. I much prefer that whiners do their whining without wasting my valuable time.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2017 01:25 pm
@camlok,
Quote:

The key there is Clinton voters heavly support impeachment... No surprise. Did you see this at the bottom of the article:
Quote:
Public Policy Polling surveyed 712 registered voters on February 7th and 8th. The margin of error is +/- 3.7%. 80% of participants, selected through a list based sample, responded via the phone, while 20% of respondents who did not have landlines conducted the survey over the internet through an opt-in internet panel.

712 people is a cross section of the American public? They don't even say how many of each group made up this 712 people for a "nation" wide study. PPP is a liberal and DNC owned polling group. This is also the same group who missed the polling on the 2016 race. It's another echo chamber for the left.
camlok

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2017 01:42 pm
"-Voters think he's over reaching to make a country safe...that they
already consider to be safe. 66% of Americans consider the United States to
be a safe country, to only 23% who consider it unsafe."

"By a 48/43 spread, voters do think that the intent of the Executive Order is to be a Muslim ban. And just 22% support a Muslim ban, to 65% who are opposed."

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2017/PPP_Release_National_21017.pdf

==========

Note, "voters". Voters includes everyone who is entitled to vote, whether they did or not. Voters and voting doesn't stop after an election or we would ever hear a peep for the next four years.

Note how completely devoid was your reply of anything of substance. I shudder to think that you consider what you offered is the sum total of one who seeks to illustrate why he or she is supporting any candidate.

0 Replies

camlok

Reply Tue 14 Feb, 2017 01:46 pm
@Baldimo,
If you believe their sampling was not based on standard sampling procedures, I think you should describe those shortcomings. Right after you reveal the things that establish your competence to do so.

When we have reached that stage where you illustrate the poll is faulty, I'll be glad to withdraw all my remarks and the quotes I have posted.
0 Replies