Are the presidential election results real? Or simply a simulation?

Builder

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 06:08 pm
@camlok,
Is that Alex Jones?

I guess you have to carry the can, when in such a position.

It's also quite comical to think that what was destroyed in that demolition wasn't backed up anywhere else. Files of that importance, all gone, right?
camlok

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 07:06 pm
@Builder,
It's also quite comical to think that what was destroyed in that demolition wasn't backed up anywhere else. Files of that importance, all gone, right?
=========

I believe it is him.

As Professor Hulsey says, the fuel load was very tiny on most of those floors as, being of high security, all these paper files would have been locked up in fire proof safes and vaults.

The files would still have been there if there had been an actual, real gravity collapse, which there wasn't. There was a WTC7, which was blown up, using nanothermite,

Builder

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 07:51 pm
@camlok,
I think the smouldering hole in the paddock where a passenger jet disappeared is still the most curious conundrum on that day.
camlok

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 09:38 pm
@Builder,
It is as surreal as all the other surreal events surrounding 9-11 that people have been asked to swallow.

What is so crazy is that, largely, they have.
Builder

Reply Sat 18 Feb, 2017 10:44 pm
@camlok,
And identification of the hijackers was found, but no plane wreckage?

oristarA

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 08:47 am
@oristarA,
oristarA wrote:

The Road to Impeachment

Historian says Donald Trump will be impeached or forced to resign in a matter of weeks - Independent

February 17, 2017 16:07:30pm GMT |

Donald Trump’s presidency is likely to be the second shortest ever, a leading historian and author has claimed, according to this story by The Independent.

Professor Ronald L Feinman predicted that the former reality TV star will stay in the top job "between the 31 days of William Henry Harrison in 1841", who died pneumonia and the "199 days of James A. Garfield in 1881", who died 79 days after he was shot by an assassin "after terrible suffering and medical malpractice".

Even if his time in office is "dragged out", Professor Feinman predicted that Mr Trump is unlikely to last the 16 months and 5 days of 12th president Zachary Taylor, who died of a digestive ailment while Head of State in 1850.

The 20th century American history professor, who recently published a book about the unfortunate fates of US leaders, added that he thought the “Pence Presidency” was inevitable. He was referring to Mr Trump's Vice President, Mike Pence, who would take over if Mr Trump was to leave the leadership.

In a blog post, he added that he thought it was likely that Mr Trump will be impeached or forced to resign in a matter of weeks.

His prediction comes shortly after the White House admitted the President was told several weeks ago that his National Security Adviser Michael Flynn had not told the truth about a telephone call with a Russian diplomat.

The news fuelled broader concerns about his closeness to Russian President Vladimir Putin and the role his country may have played in helping Mr Trump's election.

Professor Feinman, who teaches at Florida Atlantic University, suggested the businessman turned politician is more generally unsuitable for office.

“Many foreign policy professionals are shaking their head at Trump’s inappropriate behaviour and language every time he speaks in public, or issues a Twitter comment, and his instability and recklessness”, he said, citing Mr Trump's decision to hold a security meeting over the North Korean missile test in a public space in earshot of other people as “a sign of his failure to act responsibly”.

“The fact that Vice President Mike Pence played a major role in pushing Flynn out is a sign that Pence is already asserting himself with Trump” he said, adding the vice President often appears uncomfortable with Mr Trump’s “freewheeling and careless behaviour”.

No US president has ever been successfully impeached, although an attempt was made to Bill Clinton but he was acquitted by the Senate.

Richard Nixon also resigned before he could be impeached for serious wrongdoing in the Watergate scandal.

*Source: Independent
camlok

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 08:53 am
@Builder,
And don't forget the "hijackers" cotton, red bandana found without any burns, rips or tears, like it was bought at WalMart and planted there.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 09:10 am
@oristarA,
Quote:
Historian says Donald Trump will be impeached or forced to resign in a matter of weeks - Independent

It won't happen. Impeachment requires the commission of high crimes and misdemeanors. It is very unlikely that Trump will commit such an offense.

Further, the Democrats placed Bill Clinton above the law. Now if the Democrats were to ask for the law to apply to a Republican president, the Republicans will respond rather rudely to them.
camlok

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 09:14 am
@oralloy,
Another post, still no proof offered. That's a hard habit for you to break, I guess, Oralloy.

You also forgot to provide full disclosure, of the House Republicans who voted against impeachment and the Senate Republicans who voted against removal from office in the trial. You also forgot to disclose that 13 House Republicans were brought to the Senate trial as prosecutors.

All in all, it was one of your usual unbalanced diatribes.
oralloy

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 09:31 am
@camlok,
camlok wrote:
Another post, still no proof offered. That's a hard habit for you to break, I guess, Oralloy.

There was nothing to prove. I referred only to commonly known facts.

That said, if oristarA has any questions for me, I will endeavor to answer them to the best of my ability.
camlok

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 10:50 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
There was nothing to prove. I referred only to commonly known facts.

Those "commonly known facts", a commonly used ploy of yours to avoid the actual issues, are not commonly known facts at all. That you failed to provide them, what would be a fair and balanced approach, illustrates that you are not at all fair and balanced in any of your posts.

Quote:
That said, if oristarA has any questions for me, I will endeavor to answer them to the best of my ability.

"[T]he best of your ability means obfuscation and deception.

Just look at your posts, unanswered, avoided, at,

https://able2know.org/topic/369947-1#post-6368105

oralloy

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 12:55 pm
@camlok,
camlok wrote:
Those "commonly known facts", a commonly used ploy of yours to avoid the actual issues, are not commonly known facts at all.

Yes they are.

camlok wrote:
[T]he best of your ability means obfuscation and deception.

There are many reasons to not bother with your 9/11 gibberish.

But one good reason to avoid your posts is the way you cast aspersions on other posters.
camlok

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 01:13 pm
@oralloy,
Present your "commonly known facts". Can they not stand on their own merits? Do they require blankets of secrecy, like NIST's "commonly known facts", which were all proven wrong, the ones who are too afraid to discuss?
oralloy

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2017 09:43 pm
@camlok,
camlok wrote:
Present your "commonly known facts".

I already did.

camlok wrote:
Can they not stand on their own merits?

Of course they can. Although as I said, if oristarA has any questions about my post I will do my best to answer them.
camlok

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2017 08:35 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
But one good reason to avoid your posts is the way you cast aspersions on other posters.

I don't cast aspersions. I point out how people lie. I did the same at the link I gave you, the thread from which you have fled, after not offering one shred of evidence to prove any nonsense you had advanced.

I pointed out the same lies that a scientist had engaged in, the massive deception he had maintained. He had at least a modicum of contrition, allowing that he knew nothing about the events or science of 911.

Again, you fled when you saw where things were going, when you saw that your flimsy knowledge about 911 would soon collapse because your offerings were so dismal that they offered nothing.

Come back, discuss the science issues, prove me wrong.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2017 09:46 am
@oralloy,
Ignore Camlok. He or she is posting the same nonsense in numerous unrelated threads. There is a 9/11 conspiracy thread where it is proper to post 9/11 conspiracies for people who get off on that sort of thing. It is appropriate there... everywhere else is spam.

If no one responds to this idiocy, the spamming will stop. As long as people get sucked into responding to this crap, there is an incentive for it to continue.

Please don't respond.

camlok

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2017 10:52 am
@maxdancona,
I agree, ignore me. [Why just me, Max? What about ignoring Builder, Oralloy, McGentrix, Baldimo, ... ?]

But don't ignore this Berkeley PhD scientist, a structural engineer.

----------------------
Astaneh-Asl sees a charred I-beam from WTC Building 7, which collapsed late in the afternoon of 9/11. “The beam, so named because its cross-section looks like a capital I, had clearly endured searing temperatures. Parts of the flat top of the I, once five-eighths of an inch thick, had vaporized.” [NEW YORK TIMES, 10/2/2001]

http://www.historycommons.org/entity.jsp?entity=abolhassan_astaneh_asl_1
===========

Vaporized steel requires much much hotter temperatures than can be achieved by jet fuel and office furnishings [1,800F].

To vaporize steel it has to be raised above 2,800F. Where did this heat come from? Not from the fuels supplied by the alleged hijackers. They didn't come anywhere near WTC7.

Where did the heat come from to melt molybdenum [Mo], which needs 4,750F?

Where are all the folks who would suggest that they are science based people? What possible harm could come from discussing science?

0 Replies

oristarA

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2017 11:17 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Quote:

It won't happen. Impeachment requires the commission of high crimes and misdemeanors. It is very unlikely that Trump will commit such an offense.

Further, the Democrats placed Bill Clinton above the law. Now if the Democrats were to ask for the law to apply to a Republican president, the Republicans will respond rather rudely to them.

You don't understand the Constitution well enough. INDEPENDENT did a good job here by looking into what was in founding fathers' mind: Trump is likely to be impeached:

"Interestingly, the phrase "high Crimes and Misdemeanors," which was drawn from English law, did not produce much debate; apparently the founders regarded it as a term of art. Crucially, the term "misdemeanor" did not mean a distinct set of crimes (as opposed to felony); it referred instead to bad acts, in the form of exceptionally serious public misconduct."

"...The Constitution allows impeachment of the president for large-scale abuse of the authority of his office, and also for obtaining his office by corrupt means."

Quote:

Donald Trump impeachment: How can Congress remove the President according to the US Constitution?

The best way to answer that question is to bracket controversies about any particular president and to ask: What, exactly, does the Constitution say about impeachment?
by Cass R. Sunstein

In light of the recent White House controversies, it is inevitable that some people are starting to wonder whether, at any point, President Donald Trump might be impeachable. The best way to answer that question is to bracket controversies about any particular president and to ask: What, exactly, does the Constitution say about impeachment?

As we shall see, Nancy Pelosi, the House minority leader, was altogether wrong to proclaim that the president cannot be impeached unless he has broken the law. But Gerald Ford was even more wrong to say, in 1970 (when he was minority leader), that the House of Representatives can impeach the president on whatever grounds it likes.

To modern readers, the text of the Constitution strongly supports Pelosi. It says that a president may be removed only for "Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors." The reference to treason and bribery, together with the word "other," suggests that the president must have violated the law -- and that the violation must be quite egregious ("high Crimes").

But the debates at the Constitutional Convention offer a radically different perspective. An early draft of the founding document said that the president could be impeached for "malpractice, or neglect of duty." That draft provoked an extended debate, featuring three distinct positions.

An extreme view, attracting little support, was close to Ford's: The legislature should be able to remove the president at its pleasure. An equally extreme view, obtaining considerable support, was that the president should not be impeachable at all. The third position, which carried the day, was that the president should be impeachable, but only for a narrow category of egregious abuses.

Watergate reporter Carl Bernstein: Trump’s attacks on the press are more dangerous than Nixon’s
Promoting that compromise in 1787, George Mason argued that the Constitution must allow a response if the president obtained office by corrupting his electors. That argument led other delegates to agree that impeachment might be permitted in situations of "corruption & some few other offences."

James Madison concurred, pointing to cases in which a president "might betray his trust to foreign powers." Gouverneur Morris added that the president "may be bribed by a greater interest to betray his trust; and no one would say that we ought to expose ourselves to the danger of seeing the first Magistrate in foreign pay without being able to guard against it by displacing him."

Capturing the emerging consensus, a new draft of the impeachment clause would have permitted the president to be impeached for treason, bribery and corruption. With little additional debate, and for no obvious reason, this provision was abbreviated to "treason and bribery."

In the final debate, Mason complained that the provision had become too narrow to capture his earlier concerns, and urged that "maladministration" should be added, so as to include "attempts to subvert the Constitution" that would not count as treason or bribery. But Madison responded that the term "maladministration" was far too open-ended. Hence Mason withdrew "maladministration" and added the new, more precise phrase "other high crimes and misdemeanors against the State."

In the ratification debates, one of the most sustained explanations came from the highly respected (and later Supreme Court justice) James Iredell, speaking in the North Carolina ratifying convention: "I suppose the only instances, in which the President would be liable to impeachment, would be where he had received a bribe, or had acted from some corrupt motive or other." By way of explanation, Iredell referred to a situation in which "the President has received a bribe...from a foreign power, and, under the influence of that bribe, had address enough with the Senate, by artifices and misrepresentations, to seduce their consent to a pernicious treaty."

Alexander Hamilton similarly explained that the "subjects" of impeachment involve "the abuse of violation of some public trust. They are of a nature which may with peculiar propriety be denominated POLITICAL, as they relate chiefly to injuries done immediately to society itself."

Interestingly, the phrase "high Crimes and Misdemeanors," which was drawn from English law, did not produce much debate; apparently the founders regarded it as a term of art. Crucially, the term "misdemeanor" did not mean a distinct set of crimes (as opposed to felony); it referred instead to bad acts, in the form of exceptionally serious public misconduct.

A "high crime and misdemeanor" could certainly be a crime, but the term could also include acts or omissions that did not amount to a violation of the criminal law. If an official simply refused to do his job for six months, there is a good argument that he would be committing a "misdemeanor." In England, it was even said that serious misconduct, as in a case of committing the nation to an ignominious treaty, was a legitimate basis for impeachment.

The upshot is both simple and clarifying: The Constitution allows impeachment of the president for large-scale abuse of the authority of his office, and also for obtaining his office by corrupt means. Intense policy disagreements and partisan squabbles are never legitimate bases for impeachment. The same is true for purely private misconduct, even if it is genuinely terrible -- and for making decisions that end up being struck down in court.

With respect to impeachment, the founders' remarkable achievement was to establish a stable framework with which to resolve one of the gravest decisions that any nation can ever face. Regardless of who the president is -- today, tomorrow or decades hence -- we do best to show fidelity to that achievement.

Bloomberg View,
oralloy

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2017 11:56 am
@oristarA,
oristarA wrote:
"Interestingly, the phrase "high Crimes and Misdemeanors," which was drawn from English law, did not produce much debate; apparently the founders regarded it as a term of art. Crucially, the term "misdemeanor" did not mean a distinct set of crimes (as opposed to felony); it referred instead to bad acts, in the form of exceptionally serious public misconduct."

"...The Constitution allows impeachment of the president for large-scale abuse of the authority of his office, and also for obtaining his office by corrupt means."

The problem is, Trump isn't abusing the authority of his office, did not obtain his office by corrupt means, and did not commit any public misconduct.

And even if Trump did commit such an offense, he could simply point at Bill Clinton. There is no way that the Republicans will ever consent to remove a Republican president from office after the way the Democrats refused to remove Bill Clinton.
camlok

Reply Wed 22 Feb, 2017 12:01 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
The problem is, Trump isn't abusing the authority of his office, did not obtain his office by corrupt means, and did not commit any public misconduct.

"Cass Sunstein
Cass Robert Sunstein is an American legal scholar, particularly in the fields of constitutional law, administrative law, environmental law, and law and behavioral economics, ... "

Quote:
And even if Trump did commit such an offense, he could simply point at Bill Clinton.

No, he can't do that. How could a scientist even begin to advance such a nonsensical argument?

0 Replies