giujohn

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2016 09:24 pm
@boomerang,
Yawn
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2016 10:39 pm
@blatham,
Yeah, and Obama said he's been to 57 states.

He actually said that.

But yeah, his mind may have been elsewhere. No idea where, America's never had more than 50 states, so no idea where his head could have been. Maybe he's just dumb?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 12:14 am
@McGentrix,
That reminds me that you paid with Euros in the UK and even got the small change in Euros back ...
0 Replies

RichRock

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 09:23 am
Ms. Clinton appears to be the devil in sheep's clothing. Perhaps the bible proficies are unfolding. Watch what happens.
Good by America
farmerman

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 09:24 am
@RichRock,
fortunately we are a nqtion of laws, not religious bullshit.
DrewDad

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 09:48 am
@RichRock,
RichRock wrote:

Good by America

Good-bye, comrade.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 07:10 pm
http://observer.com/2016/11/emailgate-has-destroyed-clinton-inc/
The Clinton brand smells bad.
ehBeth

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 07:16 pm
@Lash,
and the publisher of the Observer?

http://observer.com/about/

Quote:
MASTHEAD

Publisher: Jared Kushner

Mr. Trump's son-in-law
Lash

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 08:53 pm
@ehBeth,
The tired deflection just doesn't work anymore.

She is what she is, duopoly be damned.
blatham

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2016 04:47 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
fortunately we are a nqtion of laws, not religious bullshit.

Still, it seems hard to deny that God has raised up Donald Trump to lead America out of the wilderness and, of course, to grab women's pussies.

Has America ever seen a more godly and righteous figure than Donald Trump? I don't think so. Trump is, in his own way, a Savior, God's sword to smite iniquity and depravity. Praise be unto him.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2016 04:52 am
@ehBeth,
She cited from the Observer? That's just downright scholarly.
georgeob1

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2016 05:47 am
@blatham,
Scholarly ? Do you mean like the contrived opinion pieces you post here so frequently???
blatham

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2016 05:55 am
@georgeob1,
Could an opinion piece be other than "contrived"?

But more to the point, I'm truly befuddled why you might protest the inclusion of other viewpoints and analyses.
giujohn

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2016 05:57 am
The FBI has now concluded with a 99% certainty that Hillary's email has been hacked by at least 5 foreign Nations. Those of you who would be foolish enough to vote for Hillary and she becomes president of these United States will be responsible for placing somebody in office who can be easily blackmailed by our enemies... And you should be ashamed of yourselves.
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2016 05:58 am
@Lash,
You keep saying that, yet, Hillary remains at the top, even now after the stunt pulled by Comey which went against FBI protocol and two cases the FBI has now which Comey said he wouldn't announce because of election concerns. What I think is that more people saw through that hail Mary pass than bought into it.

Poll: Clinton up 3 on Trump nationwide

May not seem much, but, all she needs to do is keep Trump from gaining any more ground and stay the course which is what she is doing.

blatham

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2016 06:04 am
@revelette2,
I'm not sure there's any use in arguing about what's likely to happen re the vote counts. We'll find out soon enough and anything any of us say here regarding what is likely or not won't have any influence on those results. We can makes guesses and that probably has value in terms of testing our understandings or perceptions against reality. But I can't see value otherwise.
georgeob1

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2016 06:14 am
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

Could an opinion piece be other than "contrived"?

But more to the point, I'm truly befuddled why you might protest the inclusion of other viewpoints and analyses.

I don't Though I find it odd that you do.
giujohn

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2016 06:25 am
@revelette2,
Comey is not responsible for making the announcement. It was the dozens a special agents... the real police officials, not a politician, who, because they were being restrained by Obama's DOJ from doing their Duty, were threatening to resign and go to the Press if something wasn't done to restart the investigation.
Lash

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2016 06:28 am
@revelette2,
I think we may be surprised at the strength of anti-Clinton sentiment and anti-corruption sentiment in this country.

She's the dirtiest thing to hit politics in modern history.

Of course, her grafting network is pretty impressive. She may be the first woman president, and the first president to be immediately impeached.

The Clinton legacy. Both massively greedy and corrupt, both impeached.
0 Replies