Hillary Ahead By 14 Points. Trump In A Tailspin.

reasoning logic

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 04:25 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
This it the guy who posts David Icke, and a lot of other moronic videos. He has no place arguing whether anything is credible or not, after subjecting us all to a load of cretinous ramblings, by a bunch of deranged idiots, that only the most gullible would post

I have to hand it to the both of you bobsal u1553115 and izzythepush.

"You two are the most intellectually advanced among us all and if were not for the two of you who caught me, " Me who is seen as the least among all of us making this mistake that the two of you have proven with the empirical data the world would not be as informed today as it is.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 05:03 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Didn't mean to address you, farmerman. It's directed at those who believe in Trump's "rigged election."
Blickers

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 05:11 pm
@oralloy,
First of all, very best of luck with the cataract surgery.

Quote oralloy:
Quote:
A couple times over the past few days I almost considered splitting my vote between Hillary and downballot Republicans. I think the Democrats are exaggerating how bad Trump would be, but I do very much prefer Hillary's militancy on foreign policy.

I wouldn't call it militancy. I just think it's a refreshing alternative to Trump's "If my buddy Putin wants Eastern Europe back, by golly I'll give him Eastern Europe back" foreign policy.

Quote oralloy:
Quote:
If there is to be another period of Clinton lawlessness in America, I need to know that I didn't vote for that.

I think you have that backwards. With the previous Clinton, before he got elected, violent crime and murders went UP over 30% in the previous five years. Once Bill took office though, murders went DOWN by over 30% during his eight years. So the first Clinton's time in office is more properly referred to as a period of increasing lawfulness.

oralloy

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 05:31 pm
@engineer,
engineer wrote:
That's a lot of work with a very high chance of being caught for a few hundred votes. That Trump voter that got caught did something similar and was found out with very little effort.

We don't know how many votes it is. If the Democrats do this in cities nationwide it could be a great deal of votes.
Below viewing threshold (view)
oralloy

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 05:33 pm
@Blickers,
Blickers wrote:

Thanks. It is actually a pretty safe surgery to undergo, so I should be all right.

Blickers wrote:
I wouldn't call it militancy. I just think it's a refreshing alternative to Trump's "If my buddy Putin wants Eastern Europe back, by golly I'll give him Eastern Europe back" foreign policy.

To me militancy is a good word, especially if it is done with competence, which I believe Hillary will do.

But that's not a fair characterization of Trump's plans. He just wants the rest of the free world to start pulling their own weight instead of depending on us to defend freedom worldwide all by ourselves.

I do fear however that Trump will fail to avoid a shooting war with China, and that once started, that war could then escalate to a nuclear war. Nuclear war is a big negative.

Blickers wrote:
I think you have that backwards. With the previous Clinton, before he got elected, violent crime and murders went UP over 30% in the previous five years. Once Bill took office though, murders went DOWN by over 30% during his eight years. So the first Clinton's time in office is more properly referred to as a period of increasing lawfulness.

I didn't mean crime in general. I meant the crimes committed by the Clintons themselves.
maporsche

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 05:33 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

engineer wrote:
That's a lot of work with a very high chance of being caught for a few hundred votes. That Trump voter that got caught did something similar and was found out with very little effort.

We don't know how many votes it is. If the Democrats do this in cities nationwide it could be a great deal of votes.

Let's say you put 50 people on a bus. How many buses and how many polling places do you think would be significant?
oralloy

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 05:43 pm
@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:
Let's say you put 50 people on a bus. How many buses and how many polling places do you think would be significant?

If each of those people vote a dozen times, that is more than 500 fraudulent votes per bus.

I don't know how to assess how many of such buses it would take to sway a given election. Just one such bus is too many.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 05:59 pm
@oralloy,
500 votes times $10,000, and for each, 5 years in prison.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 06:15 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

maporsche wrote:

If each of those people vote a dozen times, that is more than 500 fraudulent votes per bus.

I don't know how to assess how many of such buses it would take to sway a given election. Just one such bus is too many.

Romney beat Obama by 200,000 votes.

That's 400 BUSES of 50 people each voting 10 times. That's more buses than in the entire Phoenix public transportation system. Not to mention the 20,000 people who'd have to partake.
Below viewing threshold (view)
maporsche

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 06:55 pm
@maporsche,
That should read..."200,000 votes in Arizona"
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 07:07 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
What the guy meant is that preventing the Democrats from cheating will help the GOP win.

speaking for him eh? If you recall, The GOP party even distanced itself from his statement. So are you bsing now or were you bsing then?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 07:20 pm
@oralloy,
lets just put you in charge of getting the buses and covering the costs. . Laughing
Im sure no ones going to notice how much of a "get out the vote" effort the GOP has going on based on a deal with some school bus company.

Hee hee hee
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2016 09:44 pm
@oralloy,
Quote Blickers:
Quote:
I just think it's [Hillary's foreign policy] a refreshing alternative to Trump's "If my buddy Putin wants Eastern Europe back, by golly I'll give him Eastern Europe back" foreign policy.

Quote Oralloy:
Quote:
But that's not a fair characterization of Trump's plans. He just wants the rest of the free world to start pulling their own weight instead of depending on us to defend freedom worldwide all by ourselves.

Five things wrong with this.
1. Eastern European countries are still in recovery from having their economies run for so long by totalitarian, economically retarded Russians. They need pretty much every nickel they have for necessities, I don't see any reason not to give them a break until they can bring themselves up to financial speed, which they are doing rapidly.

2. Europe's geographical position is a great aid to us in a showdown with Russia. There is little doubt that once Russia raped Europe of its economic and intellectual power, it would be a far more powerful foe for the US to face. And power hungry as the Russians have turned out to be, the US will have to face them eventually if they ever get close to us in power. NATO works so well because it is such a win-win situation for the US and free Europe-which, thanks largely to NATO, is now almost all of Europe.

3. About this business of the US shouldering the entire burden of freedom, that's not true. Romania and Poland now have NATO troops, and none of them are American.

4. Further about the other countries not paying their share of NATO's financial costs-do you have any idea of the many billions of dollars in US made armaments that NATO countries buy from us? It's staggering. With defense being one of the US' major industries, those weapons contracts we have with our NATO colleagues support hundreds of thousands of US workers in high paying technical and manufacturing jobs, and have added Trillions to the US GDP. Given these facts, it is not so surprising that up to now, the US might have said to Europe, "OK, if you buy this expensive hardware from us, we can look the other way if you fall back a little on your NATO financial commitments". Trump doesn't mention that, does he? Trump is so unqualified to be president, he probably doesn't even realize it.

5. Even if you ignore the above and suppose that Trump is right about European payments to NATO, what kind of statesman is he to broadcast this publicly? If Trump was serious about this and knew how to be President, within the first months of Trump taking office he would preserve NATO unity by bringing up US objections to European countries not meeting their financial obligations. Then, privately, he would lay down his plans on what to do if they don't comply-bearing in mind that if he cracks down hard on these European countries paying, the US might find some future arms deals from these countries going to other countries, not the US.

All in all, Trump has made a total ass of himself in this NATO matter, even if you want to say he was right about European payments. But then, Trump is Putin's buddy, and Putin's Number One Priority is to get rid of NATO, not keep it unified. Keeping NATO unified is the President's job. Another reason that Donald Trump cannot be President.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2016 02:59 am
More movement on the BBC polls. Clinton 48% Trump 44%.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 8 Nov, 2016 03:01 am
@reasoning logic,
Give my best regards to your ex wife. I'm glad she finally has a chance of happiness, the poor woman must have been going through Hell.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 11:53 am
@Blickers,
Blickers wrote:

So I was in town today for a followup on my eye (everything is good), and was on a state highway on my way home when suddenly three large Michigan State Police SUVs tore down the highway so fast that they almost rear-ended me before I could get out of their way. They had lights and sirens going, but they were going so fast that there was almost no time to get out of their way.

I don't know what was going on. They certainly didn't stop and tell me. As soon as I was out of their way they were gone over the horizon in a fraction of an instant.

But I presume that to have multiple state police cars in that big of a hurry, there must be something bad happening somewhere.

Nothing in the local news online websites that I can see.
Krumple

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 02:14 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Blickers wrote:

So I was in town today for a followup on my eye (everything is good), and was on a state highway on my way home when suddenly three large Michigan State Police SUVs tore down the highway so fast that they almost rear-ended me before I could get out of their way. They had lights and sirens going, but they were going so fast that there was almost no time to get out of their way.

I don't know what was going on. They certainly didn't stop and tell me. As soon as I was out of their way they were gone over the horizon in a fraction of an instant.

But I presume that to have multiple state police cars in that big of a hurry, there must be something bad happening somewhere.

Nothing in the local news online websites that I can see.

Possible doughnut sale with an hour expiration?
giujohn

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 02:48 pm
@Krumple,
Ok enough with the donut jokes...we all didn't eat donuts...I for one ate bagels