Hillary Ahead By 14 Points. Trump In A Tailspin.

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2016 03:49 pm
@DrewDad,
Geeze, what a frickin surprise!
izzythepush

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2016 04:02 pm
Today's BBC poll gives Clinton 49% Trump 40%.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37450661
revelette2

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2016 04:16 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Hey, haven't you heard about the creepy clown craze? What is that spooky avatar anyway? I know I am ignorant but please over look it if it's something I should know.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2016 05:37 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I don't think Trump gives women the vapors, but I do know that when women hear men crowing about how they manage to accost women, the reaction is contempt and disgust. It's hard to look at a peer with respect when you have had the misfortune of overhearing men talk about women as if they are party favors.
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2016 06:26 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote Finn:
Quote:
Somehow piggish behavior by a Democrat president was "a private matter" and "of no material consequence" but piggish comments by Trump should send America's women running to the shelter of a safe space.

The hypocrisy is sickening.

The hyprocrisy is indeed sickening. Republicans have been telling us that character counts more than if 16 Million Full Time jobs are created during your term, but when their own guy gets caught bragging about getting away with sexual assault because he's a star, it's supposed to be not a big deal.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2016 12:18 am
Quote:
Two women have told the New York Times that Donald Trump touched them inappropriately, but the Republican candidate's campaign denies the report.

Jessica Leeds, 74, from Manhattan, told the paper she had been sitting next to Mr Trump in the first-class cabin of a flight to New York when he lifted the armrest and began to touch her.

She was 38 years old at the time.

"He was like an octopus... his hands were everywhere," she said. "It was an assault."

Rachel Crooks was a 22-year-old receptionist at a real estate company in Trump Tower when she said she was kissed on the lips by Mr Trump outside a lift in the building.

"It was so inappropriate," Ms Crooks told the New York Times.

"I was so upset that he thought I was so insignificant that he could do that."

Neither women has ever reported their accounts to the authorities, but both shared what happened to them with friends and family.

Ms Leeds said she was "angry and shook up" after Mr Trump touched her.

She said she quickly left the first-class cabin and returned to economy.

Ms Leeds said she had largely put the encounter out of her mind until last year, when Mr Trump's presidential campaign took off.

"His behaviour is deep-seated in his character," she said. "To those who would vote for him, I would wish for them to reflect on this."

Ms Crooks said she "started hysterically crying" to her boyfriend after Mr Trump kissed her.

She said Mr Trump later asked for her phone number, which he said he wanted to pass on to his modelling agency, but she never heard from them.

On coming forward, she said: "People should know... this behaviour is pervasive and it is real."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37639839
Below viewing threshold (view)
izzythepush

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2016 07:08 am
@McGentrix,
Idle speculation, here's an actual fact.

Quote:
At least one of the women Donald Trump invited as his guest to the debate Sunday night as part of his effort to paint Bill and Hillary Clinton as victimizers of women received a cash payment from a pro-Trump organization.

A super PAC founded by former Trump campaign senior advisor Roger Stone has paid $2,500 to Kathy Shelton, an Arkansas woman sexually assaulted as a child by a man whom Hillary Clinton was appointed to represent in court. Trump called out Clinton for her work on the case during a testy exchange Sunday, as he sought to deflect attention from the recently disclosed video in which Trump appears to brag about sexually assaulting woman.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-campaign-2016-updates-morning-woman-who-accuses-the-clintons-got-paid-1476109925-htmlstory.html<br /> <br />

Not that it would make any difference to his supporters, he could start sacrificing babies to Satan and they'd still vote for him.

While your avatar is a plagiarised vision of Trump as Captain America back in the Marvel universe Captain America is fighting a Trump inspired super villain. You should show some respect for other people's intellectual property.

Quote:
MODOK, Mobile Organism Designed Only for Killing, is a super-villain that was created for Marvel Comics by Jack Kirby and Stan Lee, making his first appearance in print in 1967. Mostly seen in Tales of Suspense, MODOK was a recurring bad guy for Captain America and later The Avengers. The character used to be AIM technician George Tarleton, before being turned into an abomination after experimentation.

Since its creation, MODOK has undergone several different versions that have not been immune to real world influence. At New York Comic-Con in 2015, i09 issued a call for artists to re-imagine the semi-obscure villain as then billionaire turned Presidential candidate, Donald Trump.

As Americans (and the rest of the world) watch Trump battle for the Oval Office, fictional characters in the Marvel Universe are watching as well. As mentioned on Comics Alliance, Spider-Gwen Annual #1 has a character that looks remarkably similar to the presumptive Republican nominee. The Mental Organism Designed As America’s King, or M.O.D.A.A.K. for short, is unnaturally orange skinned and depicted with small hands as he hovers near the Mexico/US border where there is a giant wall in the background. The likeness is unmistakable, right down to the lighter, untanned circles around the eyes and the easy-to-miss taco bowl.

http://static.srcdn.com/slir/w900-h756-q90-c900:756/wp-content/uploads/marvel-comics-trump-modaak.jpg

http://screenrant.com/marvel-comics-donald-trump-modaak/
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2016 10:49 am
Damn, that was a great post. I used to go crazy over superhero comic books when I was a kid and even for awhile in college. Looks like I might take up the habit again, if all these things are happening.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2016 12:35 am
@Blickers,
I think MODAAK would actually make a better president than Trump.

Are you watching South Park, lots of Trump references there?
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2016 01:10 am
The comments made about Trump crowding the stage made me wonder if anyone else noticed the following.

Remember when Mr. Carter stood to ask his question? While Clinton turned to him, Trump literally turned his back on the man and wandered away.

Carter didn't say anything for a moment, and you can see it dawn on Trump that it might be a good idea for him to actually face a voter (let alone another human being) when he's going to be asked a question. What a DB.

Good for you Mr. Carter, you waited until he turned around to start talking.

If they hadn't done a closeup on Mr. Carter, you may not have noticied he was looking up, and could tell when Trump finally decided to turn around.
It's from 1:09:30 to 1:09:37 in the video.

DrewDad

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2016 07:19 am
@chai2,
Yeah, boardroom power plays don't work well when you're the one trying to convince people.
chai2

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2016 12:49 pm
@DrewDad,
Yes. They don't work well when dealing with people, period.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2016 03:22 am
@izzythepush,
BBC poll still gives Clinton 49% Trump 40%, I won't post it again unless it changes.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2016 09:40 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote:
Of course I'm not a woman so I only speak from experience.

You're not a woman but have experience as a woman? LOL
glitterbag

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2016 10:13 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I caught that as well. There's a name for guys like that.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2016 10:18 pm
@cicerone imposter,
By the way, did you see the new avatar????? If that doesn't scream "look at me, I'm a pig". I don't know what does.
roger

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2016 10:43 pm
@glitterbag,
I had to go to the profile to read it. I'm disappointed.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 12:12 am
@roger,
I'm sorry Roger, I didn't want to disappoint you.
roger

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2016 12:41 am
@glitterbag,
You didn't create it; you just pointed it out.